THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

cheka. (8th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: You have to hand it to Silver Shield

man blazed his own path and overcame a shitload of tomfoolery

anyone can do the same
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

It is hard not to admire Silver Shield. He has done well. That said: The man would not deign to discuss the role of the Jews in the fall of our society and degradation of our money. This makes him either a coward or controlled opposition. Or too greedy to care either way.

We may as well be honest and neglecting the whole truth is a form of dishonesty.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th October 2020),midnight rambler (8th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It is hard not to admire Silver Shield. He has done well. That said: The man would not deign to discuss the role of the Jews in the fall of our society and degradation of our money. This makes him either a coward or controlled opposition. Or too greedy to care either way.

We may as well be honest and neglecting the whole truth is a form of dishonesty.
    He did make a 10oz bar with Jesus whipping Jews.
    https://www.goldenstatemint.com/10-o....999-fine.html
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (9th October 2020),woodman (8th October 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Silver Shield? Should I know this person?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    I don't remember if it was GIM, or gsus where he was a poster first, but he was a regular for a while. He first started a silver forum and later began having rounds minted with his designs.

He was criticized for using Ponce's "if you don't hold it you don't own it", which I believe he put on his rounds. It was kind of obvious he was picking members brains on silver collecting with a plan in mind.

I remember at one point he was telling his followers to buy when silver was high, only to see the price crash. He didn't give up on his plan and now I see people talking about his rounds as collectibles. Looks like he's doing alright.

Look as his mini-mintages https://www.goldenstatemint.com/Mini...ly-at-GSM.html
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th October 2020),BrewTech (8th October 2020),cheka. (8th October 2020),osoab (9th October 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I don't remember if it was GIM, or gsus where he was a poster first, but he was a regular for a while. He first started a silver forum and later began having rounds minted with his designs.

He was criticized for using Ponce's "if you don't hold it you don't own it", which I believe he put on his rounds. It was kind of obvious he was picking members brains on silver collecting with a plan in mind.

I remember at one point he was telling his followers to buy when silver was high, only to see the price crash. He didn't give up on his plan and now I see people talking about his rounds as collectibles. Looks like he's doing alright.

Excellent, thank you.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    He was a member here and did some posting back in the early days. His rounds are gorgeous but pricey.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (9th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Just out of curiosity I went and searched through gsus members area under the moderation section. Last time Silver Shield posted here was back in 2011, so he's been away from here for close to a decade now. But did follow over after the whole GIM fiasco.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

SS was also selling other's thoughts on preparedness, bugout, etc in prepackaged kits and seminars.

Once a used car salesman, always a used car salesman. I won't mention his actual name.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken