Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Well that was quick, I posted 2 lines over there then the ban hammer started to come out.

No thoughts on groups was even permitted, as far as i can tell??

How can you have a free speech forum that does not permit thoughts on parties of people?
    Yes, we see the hand of a familiar enemy in such speech. Call it that which it is opposed to. It is like the Patriot Act that was brought in after 9/11; a set of tyrannical laws that is absolutely the most unpatriotic legislation on Earth. A freedom forum that outright bans members for no crime at all, just some heavy handed Apparatchik who thinks we might say something they don't like at some point in the future!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Some years ago I chatted with him shortly on GIM2, I think it was... He was straining to sound reasonable re what happened here in the beginning, but his hatred and continued focus on the members here was shining through. I don’t remember why I went to GIM2 even. I imagine it was some 3-5 years ago probably...
    Ok it was apparently 8 years ago, I went back and looked at my private messages at GIM2. I saw that Mayhem had passed on 6th of September 2019, further I read through his private messages, to me back then, and I can’t say he actually had any hatred towards the membership, perhaps more of a grudge, but definitely not to many people, mostly towards JQP for his inaction. Funny how memory works, you tend to shape it according to your bias over time.

So RIP Mayhem/webtech! Sorry for the unfair characterizations.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),JDRock (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

A former member told me they had met mayhem in person one time. He was living in Florida. That member didn't want to say to much about him.

Hippy at the crow house is 7th trump. He used to post in a thread I started in the religion section and I mostly ignored him. He's like the people at crow house who think there are good jews and zionist bad jews.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),JDRock (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Neuro (22nd May 2020),osoab (23rd May 2020),woodman (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Talking Re: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    He's like the people at crow house who think there are good jews and zionist bad jews.
    Thinking or pretending?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Thinking or pretending?
    I remember him defending a jew buddy of his and as I recall he tended to think the jews are Israelites consistent with the British Israel people.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

A former member told me they had met mayhem in person one time. He was living in Florida. That member didn't want to say to much about him.

Hippy at the crow house is 7th trump. He used to post in a thread I started in the religion section and I mostly ignored him. He's like the people at crow house who think there are good jews and zionist bad jews.
    Its just that calling himself “Hippy” would be so totally against his nature. A hippy would be someone he himself would like to push into the fires of hell...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

Its just that calling himself “Hippy” would be so totally against his nature. A hippy would be someone he himself would like to push into the fires of hell...
    Here's what he wrote that identified him for me. He made a similar post in my religion thread here and I have that book. It was a rare and hard book to find at the time so it stuck in my mind. I see that it's been reprinted and available now but I had one of the original booklets.

"Hippy" knows the people well on this forum and he's the only one anywhere I've ever heard name that book. His comment was a reply to a link I'd put on crow house to a video "The 100 Proofs the Israelites are White.

His reply to my post at crow house.

"In my late teens I was given a book called the "Marks of Israel". I kept it but since have lost it. It was with my first edition set of "The International Jew" by henry ford."

That comment is similar to the one he posted in my thread in the Religion forum here.

Birth till Death

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),Jewboo (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Neuro (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Ok it was apparently 8 years ago, I went back and looked at my private messages at GIM2. I saw that Mayhem had passed on 6th of September 2019, further I read through his private messages, to me back then, and I can’t say he actually had any hatred towards the membership, perhaps more of a grudge, but definitely not to many people, mostly towards JQP for his inaction. Funny how memory works, you tend to shape it according to your bias over time.

So RIP Mayhem/webtech! Sorry for the unfair characterizations.
    I don't know why I was under the impression dys > dysgenic > mayhem?
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Here's what he wrote that identified him for me. He made a similar post in my religion thread here and I have that book. It was a rare and hard book to find at the time so it stuck in my mind. I see that it's been reprinted and available now but I had one of the original booklets.

"Hippy" knows the people well on this forum and he's the only one anywhere I've ever heard name that book. His comment was a reply to a link I'd put on crow house to a video "The 100 Proofs the Israelites are White.

His reply to my post at crow house.

"In my late teens I was given a book called the "Marks of Israel". I kept it but since have lost it. It was with my first edition set of "The International Jew" by henry ford."

That comment is similar to the one he posted in my thread in the Religion forum here.

Excellent detective work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

The question we must ask ourselves: WHY?

It's been great that we've been able to connect here, and previously, the GIMs. But we've entered a new world, and the problems extant within the forum model, especially the open (to read) forum model, have become malignant.

What are all of these forums but "containment forums"? Think about it: "open air" zoos for the Goyim to vent animal rage and "mass consciousness" moos. Zoos that the Kikish kiddies can come to make faces at us, and laugh at us, and give their elders ammunition to counter the occasional thing of value.

This is the single-most important era of our lifetimes. The third-most important era in the history of the world. We should probably stop yapping in public, with people we truly do not know. Just who IS each of us? I know who I am. Do YOU know who I am? Do I know who YOU are? Unless we're able to look someone in the eye in real life, what business do we have sharing our perceptions, our ideas, our thoughts, our inner-most feelings with people we truly don't know? The Internet has served its creators very, very well - you do realize the foundations of what makes the Internet "go" were developed "disproportionately" by Jews, yes? It's mesmerized us into doing things our forebears would never have done - trust outsiders with valuable, even critical information. Just as the Internet leads us to drop the civility most of us practice in real life, we also drop our shields towards and about others. People we think we know.

So, to end, putting resources toward another forum is simply a waste of time, or worse. Time on this Earth is short for all of us. Some of us much less than others (I don't see myself being alive in 2022, if current patterns of Total Government hold or accelerate). Focus yourself inward, on literally yourself, and your family, and your look-in-the-eye trusted friends. Reinforce and build to keep yourselves alive as long as possible, as these End Times unfold, and expand. Stay in touch, but put it all in perspective. Do outreach online, but go OUT among the masses, while maintaining proper OPSEC. Tell others about the Gospel, about the Revelation prophecies, and how it all fits into what is happening right now...the Hollywood movie that isn't a movie.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),cheka. (8th October 2020),hoarder (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Neuro (23rd May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020)