midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I like this place cause it remembers my login details... Fred
    Maybe that's your browser.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Maybe that's your browser.
    No that other place wanted too many special characters and verification.

It was annoyingly unfree, creating a password for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    The question we must ask ourselves: WHY?

What are all of these forums but "containment forums"? Think about it: "open air" zoos for the Goyim to vent animal rage and "mass consciousness" moos. Zoos that the Kikish kiddies can come to make faces at us, and laugh at us, and give their elders ammunition to counter the occasional thing of value.
    Lets go all the way back to KITCO forum. Most of us were not even there, I wasn't. But there were a few there who were pointing scrutiny towards the powerful alternative to real money....the Federal Reserve and those behind it. KITCO, being the largest PM forum, could not have that. So the "undesireable" posters were routed to a smaller forum, GIM1, thereby being marginalized. Over time GIM became large enough that us "undesireables" were a threat, so another outlet of our rage had to be created. GIM2 is now censored of Jew discussion except in the Cigar Room, not visible to non members. I don't know if there are enough lurkers here to be considered much of a threat to the banking elite, so as long as it flounders in it's current state (can't post pics, few members), it will probably remain the same.

So the pattern of marginalization (in terms of audience size) is apparent.

Our rulers know it's better to provide an outlet to our rage than to censor us entirely, so non-censorship is not worthy of our praise when we are being censored by isolation.

I make this point because I believe audience is a major issue, for us and to them. If we can say anything we want, as long as only anti-zionists and Jews read it, they have us where they want us.

Please forgive me when I don't encourage you to spin your wheels when you're being routed to a smaller audience.

And another thing, if we're on a forum and there appears to be a large audience, we need to take into consideration that if that large audience is 85% Jewish, playing different roles, we really don't have a very large audience. It is in their interests to make a containment forum appear larger than life.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),cheka. (22nd May 2020),dys (22nd May 2020),Jewboo (22nd May 2020),monty (22nd May 2020),Neuro (23rd May 2020),osoab (22nd May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Is hoarder suggesting that JQP is jewish?

He dint seem that smart, from what I remember...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Our rulers know it's better to provide an outlet to our rage than to censor us entirely, so non-censorship is not worthy of our praise when we are being censored by isolation.
    I used to publicly argue that. I don't believe that applies any more. All the outrage against JewTube, Fagbook, Twatter, and others because of their blatant, overt censorship is far more a threat than simply letting people post videos, bitch some, and stay in place. The ban on the video of questionable veracity, "Plandemic," initiated the Streisand Effect, with many, many more finding out about the video and wanting to watch it, whipping up a lot of rage. There is, of course, an alternative explanation: the video is controlled "opposition," as the producer appears to be part of the synthetic "alternative spirituality" of this Babylon System, and Mikovits' claims are of marginal credibility (e.g., she lied about the Ventura County Sheriff having/not having a warrant - in the video, she claims they didn't; in her previous book, she said they did). "Plandemic" may have been deployed and then fraudulently "censored" to give it credibility in the minds of the Goyim. Personally, I won't air Mikovits' claims, as I cannot verify several, including her statements about the Amazing Fauci, Astrologer Extraordinare (I'd LOVE them to be true).
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Is hoarder suggesting that JQP is jewish?

He dint seem that smart, from what I remember...
    I don't believe Mark Wyatt is Jewish nor do I believe he's stupid. I think he's smarter than some give him credit for. But there is very likely a "purpose" for this forum other than initial appearance.

(and yes, I used his real name, listed in public records, to see how much he pays attention to what we post - it will give you an idea of just how much he IGNORES your pleas for upgrades, changes, etc.)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    There is, of course, an alternative explanation: the video is controlled "opposition," as the producer appears to be part of the synthetic
    Good Jewdar! I'm sure they do ban some of their own controlled opposition videos to add to the video's credibility. Everything they do provokes a calculated and intended psychological response. Personally, I think that the majority of Jewtube videos are not worth my time trying to figure out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

My instincts told me to sit and wait awhile before joining The Crow. I'm glad I didn't waste my time joining even though it appeared for a few days that this forum was about done.

I hope Ares can put something together so we all can migrate to a new forum where the administrator actually gives a fuck! Book is missed.

If it happens, someone please PM me so I know. I admittedly am a nobody that contributes basically nothing but I depend on you guys for information and news because I don't own a TV. Please let me know if a new forum is created.

Thank you all!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd May 2020),BrewTech (22nd May 2020),Jewboo (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Good Jewdar! I'm sure they do ban some of their own controlled opposition videos to add to the video's credibility. Everything they do provokes a calculated and intended psychological response. Personally, I think that the majority of Jewtube videos are not worth my time trying to figure out.
    The name Mikovits itself was suspect from the beginning. She wears a Cross, but what does that matter?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (22nd May 2020),hoarder (22nd May 2020)