Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: A new free speech forum where images can be posted

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Another thing:

Mastadon was designed from the bottom up to be uncensorable on the main net (websites not on the dark web).
    Shami, hop on my thread and chime in, it sounds like you know your way around the net.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

REPOSTING THIS INFO HERE

Forums are an outdated technology that will eventually go away. Mastodon is the newer tech style that was designed to be uncensorable.

There's some documentation to go through and some technical know-how since this stuff usually isn't always included in traditional webserver CPanels.

https://docs.joinmastodon.org/

This video explains what Mastodon is in easy to understand terms:

Gab.com is now a Mastodon instance after they got censored many times. Currently Gab is down due to migrating servers as their site got a ton of growth recently beyond their current capabilities. You guys could wait till Gab comes back online, then create a Gold-Silver group there and use that like a forum. That would be a free option and you'd have a lot of control, the only thing is you'd need someone who has admin abilities, which means someone would have to get a premium membership from Gab (a monthly fee).

Another option is to join Free Speech Extremists as I know they won't censor anyone, just understand these guys are Free Speech Absolutists, and not right/left wing. They're more extreme Libertarians/Anarchists and are similar to people on pol / 4Chan:
    https://freespeechextremist.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Mayhem would fit I think... His hatred of us knows no boundaries
    keep tour enemies closer... has anyone seen him around?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Jewboo and Book should start a new no-holds-barred forum. I think it would be a lightning rod for free thinkers. I suppose TPTB would try to shut it down, but how?
    Lucky Strike's Truthinourtime is a lesson for the goyim. We cannot have our own forums.
    When we complain about censorship on Jewish forums, they always say "If you don't like it, start your own forum". If they really thought we could do that, they wouldn't suggest it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Lucky Strike's Truthinourtime is a lesson for the goyim. We cannot have our own forums.
    When we complain about censorship on Jewish forums, they always say "If you don't like it, start your own forum". If they really thought we could do that, they wouldn't suggest it.
    What happened with Truthinourtime? Why can't we have our own forums? Are they somehow subject to censor by the Jews?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Me and Sockpuppet are in.

Didn't you just say in another thread you hadn't joined that forum?
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

osoab (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    What happened with Truthinourtime? Why can't we have our own forums? Are they somehow subject to censor by the Jews?
    Somehow......their resources are practically unlimited, their MO is control information. They own the ISP's. Where there is a will and a trillion dollars, there's a way. TIOT is still up. Sometimes it even functions for a few hours.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

woodman (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    REPOSTING THIS INFO HERE

Forums are an outdated technology that will eventually go away. Mastodon is the newer tech style that was designed to be uncensorable.

There's some documentation to go through and some technical know-how since this stuff usually isn't always included in traditional webserver CPanels.

https://docs.joinmastodon.org/

This video explains what Mastodon is in easy to understand terms:

Gab.com is now a Mastodon instance after they got censored many times. Currently Gab is down due to migrating servers as their site got a ton of growth recently beyond their current capabilities. You guys could wait till Gab comes back online, then create a Gold-Silver group there and use that like a forum. That would be a free option and you'd have a lot of control, the only thing is you'd need someone who has admin abilities, which means someone would have to get a premium membership from Gab (a monthly fee).

Another option is to join Free Speech Extremists as I know they won't censor anyone, just understand these guys are Free Speech Absolutists, and not right/left wing. They're more extreme Libertarians/Anarchists and are similar to people on pol / 4Chan:
    https://freespeechextremist.com
    Forums are useful for long explanations and repositories of information. Microblogging is garbage in, garbage out within a set character limit... It's a pain in the ass to search through, and mostly limits interaction to a common denominator.

The only thing I like about Mastodon is it truly is decentralized, which is what you need against a powerful enemy. The downside is you have to frame your responses in a way that fits within a limited character set.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st May 2020),woodman (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Well that was quick, I posted 2 lines over there then the ban hammer started to come out.

No thoughts on groups was even permitted, as far as i can tell??

How can you have a free speech forum that does not permit thoughts on parties of people?
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    keep tour enemies closer... has anyone seen him around?
    Some years ago I chatted with him shortly on GIM2, I think it was... He was straining to sound reasonable re what happened here in the beginning, but his hatred and continued focus on the members here was shining through. I don’t remember why I went to GIM2 even. I imagine it was some 3-5 years ago probably...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020)