Thread: The Great Repression of the 2020's

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

The Great Repression of the 2020's

Is it a recession, a depression or both and neither? We are entering the age of Repression. Governments all over the world are locking down their 'host' (they are parasitical after all) societies and trying to force the populations into grotesque absurdities like 'Social Distancing' and the wearing of 'Slave Masks'. The markets, long due for correction, have been destroyed intentionally by these elite blood suckers who are not worried in the least, due to their control mechanisms over money and media and the institutions that were supposedly created for social equity. A war has been initiated, undeclared, as most covert operations are brought into motion,
    ;a war against humanity, by an Hostile Elite; a group of Satan worshipping, inbred creatures that believe they are somehow better than the rest of us.

This is existential. It is being thrown in our face in a typical cynical way. They are taunting us by naming outrageous bills after the Devilish Program elucidated in the Bible, the Mark of the Beast, it is the number of a man and that number is 666. We have the proposed legislation HR 6666 its intent to fund and implement intrusive and illegal acts against the population in the name of safety from the Covid19 and also Gates of Hell's patent [a patent for a "cryptocurrency system using body activity data." This patent is filed under the number WO2020060606A1] the biomarker tattoo will use an enzyme known as Luciferase. They are not hiding it anymore, they want to demoralize us and taunt us, cause fear and dread. They intend to lock us down until we submit, 'with contrition' as if we've done something wrong! They will destroy us with DNA altering substances that will leave those of us who remain after a Great Cleansing, with little of our humanity intact; a subspecies meant only for servitude and unable, not just unwilling to question our place in the Universe.

In a way, they have come out of the shadows; their intentions are plain to see for those willing to see. It is no longer the outliers that are pointing to the activities of those who have made their plans in secret. They and their henchmen have used secrecy and secret societies to pull this off. We need to pull them even further into the light. Like the mythical vampires, these real vampires fear the light. Honesty and integrity are anathema to them. Let us use this to our advantage.

Tough times are upon us. We will be defined by our actions in the coming days. Repression 'Political Violence' can be countered. The first and best way is by use of information. In the beginning was the Word. Spread the word my friends.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2020),mamboni (15th May 2020),osoab (15th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: The Great Repression of the 2020's

Excellent summary. Might be good idea to make a flyer with those three remarkable facts:
    1. HR 6666
    2. WO 2020 060606 A1
    3. Luciferase

Even the most oblivious person afflicted with normalcy bias might notice that having all three of these is too improbable to be purely by coincidence - at least one would hope.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2020),woodman (15th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Is it a recession, a depression or both and neither? We are entering the age of Repression. Governments all over the world are locking down their 'host' (they are parasitical after all) societies and trying to force the populations into grotesque absurdities like 'Social Distancing' and the wearing of 'Slave Masks'. The markets, long due for correction, have been destroyed intentionally by these elite blood suckers who are not worried in the least, due to their control mechanisms over money and media and the institutions that were supposedly created for social equity. A war has been initiated, undeclared, as most covert operations are brought into motion,
    ;a war against humanity, by an Hostile Elite; a group of Satan worshipping, inbred creatures that believe they are somehow better than the rest of us.

This is existential. It is being thrown in our face in a typical cynical way. They are taunting us by naming outrageous bills after the Devilish Program elucidated in the Bible, the Mark of the Beast, it is the number of a man and that number is 666. We have the proposed legislation HR 6666 its intent to fund and implement intrusive and illegal acts against the population in the name of safety from the Covid19 and also Gates of Hell's patent [a patent for a "cryptocurrency system using body activity data." This patent is filed under the number WO2020060606A1] the biomarker tattoo will use an enzyme known as Luciferase. They are not hiding it anymore, they want to demoralize us and taunt us, cause fear and dread. They intend to lock us down until we submit, 'with contrition' as if we've done something wrong! They will destroy us with DNA altering substances that will leave those of us who remain after a Great Cleansing, with little of our humanity intact; a subspecies meant only for servitude and unable, not just unwilling to question our place in the Universe.

In a way, they have come out of the shadows; their intentions are plain to see for those willing to see. It is no longer the outliers that are pointing to the activities of those who have made their plans in secret. They and their henchmen have used secrecy and secret societies to pull this off. We need to pull them even further into the light. Like the mythical vampires, these real vampires fear the light. Honesty and integrity are anathema to them. Let us use this to our advantage.

Tough times are upon us. We will be defined by our actions in the coming days. Repression 'Political Violence' can be countered. The first and best way is by use of information. In the beginning was the Word. Spread the word my friends.
    I'm spreading the word everywhere I post. We must get rid of Trump and help the Democrats win in November!

Other talking points to post on other forums:

We need to join the Paris climate accord
    A carbon tax is needed to save the planet, global warming is our greatest threat
    Border walls are bad, tear down the Trump wall
    Homosexuals/transgenders deserve more rights/protections then heterosexuals
    We need single payer healthcare, free to undocumented workers
    Vote yes on reparations for African Americans
    The constitution is outdated and needs to be abolished
    Gun control, assault weapons must be banned permanently
    undocumented workers deserve amnesty, they are doing the work Americans won't do
    Free child care
    free college
    Raise minimum wage to $20 an hour
    Abortion is a women's healthcare right
    Abolish fossil fuels, green new deal
    Remove the tax benefit from all religions/churches (excluding Islam)
    Tax the rich
    raise taxes on all workers
    We have a moral and a legal obligation to support the United Nations
    Above all, VOTE JOE BIDEN!

If we win in November, we will go back to a better time of decency. We will have all the good people looking out for us once again!

I want to thank this forum for helping me see the light and pointing me in the right direction!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I'm spreading the word everywhere I post. We must get rid of Trump and help the Democrats win in November!

Done. Read USMCA Trade Agreement. TPP on steroids

A carbon tax is needed to save the planet, global warming is our greatest threat
    Might be in USMCA also,

Trump is promoting Gay Pride world wide

Trump has signed every Unconstitutional Bill put on his desk

Bump Stock Ban, “Seize the guns first, due process later.” Red Flag gun laws

undocumented workers deserve amnesty, they are doing the work Americans won't do
    The Dreamers are still here, More H1B Visas for India!

Free child care

free college

Churches volunteered into the 501 tax exempt status. The Federal Income Tax only applies to profits or gains from participating in a Federal privilege or activity, excise tax

Tax the rich
    Excise Tax for participating in a Federal privilege or activity

Only if workers earnings are from a Trade or Business that is a function of a public office, a Federal privelege or activity.

The UN is still in New York, the USA is still in NATO

And be first inline for Trump’s vaccine!

If we win in November, we will go back to a better time of decency. We will have all the good people looking out for us once again!

I want to thank this forum for helping me see the light and pointing me in the right direction!
    ^...
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

Free child care
    free college
    Tax the rich

Exhibit A: Stockholm Syndrome
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2020),BrewTech (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Exhibit A: Stockholm Syndrome
    Why do you say that? I just want to be accepted and be on the same team with everyone else.

I'm confused now, I thought we wanted to get rid of Trump? We all know getting rid of Trump means putting Democrats in power.
    All those policies are Democrat policies. It's what we want, right? Please clarify?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

I sent the following text message to all of my contacts. This whole thing has gone to DEFCON 2. We have to start mobilizing folk now:

This is a citizen FYI.

HR6666 has passed the House and will go to the Senate. In brief this law authorizes government to enter your house and remove anyone suspected of having covid-19. No test needed - only suspicion. They can remove you, a child or a parent or relative. This is getting real.

Trump has said that he will mobilize the military to distribute 300 million vaccines.

If we don’t start pushing back now we are going to lose all of our freedoms. This is no exaggeration. The government cannot do this if all of us refuse.

One more thing. Bill Gates holds a patent WO 2020 060606 A1 Cryptocurrency System using body activity data. This is a bio marker tatoo using the enzyme Luciferase. He wants you to take this with the vaccine.

To summarize:
    HR6666
    WO 2020 060606
    LUCIFERase

Do you notice a pattern? Is this a wild coincidence? Past president FDR said “In politics nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way.”

We need to come together and act as one to defend our freedoms or we will lose everything.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2020),monty (15th May 2020),woodman (15th May 2020)