Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

I believe Imacannins and Amandas information above is going to be the main way they depopulate earth via a Coronavirus vaccine in the beginning of next year. Ask yourself why isn’t there a vaccine against our annual pandemic (per new definitions of a pandemic), the common cold, untold millions have died while having the common cold, yes it is often times a coronavirus...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

monty (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (27th May 2020),woodman (27th May 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

monty (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (27th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

bigbrotherwatch.org.uk: Ministry of Truth: The secretive government units spying on your speech
    Published: January 202 [pdf]

dailymail.co.uk: Army spied on lockdown critics: Sceptics, including our own Peter Hitchens, long suspected they were under surveillance. Now we've obtained official records that prove they were right all along

28 January 2023

• Military operatives were part of an operation that targeted politicians and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official pandemic response
    • READ MORE: Critics slam £14.9bn of 'extraordinary waste' on overpriced, faulty or unused pandemic-era equipment

A shadowy Army unit secretly spied on British citizens who criticised the Government's Covid lockdown policies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Military operatives in the UK's 'information warfare' brigade were part of a sinister operation that targeted politicians and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the official pandemic response.

They compiled dossiers on public figures such as ex-Minister David Davis, who questioned the modelling behind alarming death toll predictions, as well as journalists such as Peter Hitchens and Toby Young. Their dissenting views were then reported back to No 10.

Documents obtained by the civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, and shared exclusively with this newspaper, exposed the work of Government cells such as the Counter Disinformation Unit, based in the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and the Rapid Response Unit in the Cabinet Office.

But the most secretive is the MoD's 77th Brigade, which deploys 'non-lethal engagement and legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of adversaries'.

According to a whistleblower who worked for the brigade during the lockdowns, the unit strayed far beyond its remit of targeting foreign powers.

They said that British citizens' social media accounts were scrutinised – a sinister activity that the Ministry of Defence, in public, repeatedly denied doing.

Papers show the outfits were tasked with countering 'disinformation' and 'harmful narratives... from purported experts', with civil servants and artificial intelligence deployed to 'scrape' social media for keywords such as 'ventilators' that would have been of interest.

The information was then used to orchestrate Government responses to criticisms of policies such as the stay-at-home order, when police were given power to issue fines and break up gatherings.

It also allowed Ministers to push social media platforms to remove posts and promote Government-approved lines.

The Army whistleblower said: 'It is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring of the UK population... monitoring the social media posts of ordinary, scared people. These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear.'

Last night, former Cabinet Minister Mr Davis, a member of the Privy Council, said: 'It's outrageous that people questioning the Government's policies were subject to covert surveillance' – and questioned the waste of public money.

Mail on Sunday journalist Mr Hitchens was monitored after sharing an article, based on leaked NHS papers, which claimed data used to publicly justify lockdown was incomplete. An internal Rapid Response Unit email said Mr Hitchens wanted to 'further [an] anti-lockdown agenda and influence the Commons vote'.

Writing today, Mr Hitchens questions if he was 'shadow-banned' over his criticisms, with his views effectively censored by being downgraded in search results.

He says: 'The most astonishing thing about the great Covid panic was how many attacks the state managed to make on basic freedoms without anyone much even caring, let alone protesting...

The whistleblower from 77 Brigade, which uses both regular and reserve troops, said: 'I developed the impression the Government were more interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering any potential foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of it. Frankly, the work I was doing should never have happened.'

The source also suggested that the Government was so focused on monitoring critics it may have missed genuine Chinese-led prolockdown campaigns.

Silkie Carlo, of Big Brother Watch, said: 'This is an alarming case of mission creep, where public money and military power have been misused to monitor academics, journalists, campaigners and MPs who criticised the Government, particularly during the pandemic.

'The fact that this political monitoring happened under the guise of 'countering misinformation' highlights how, without serious safeguards, the concept of 'wrong information' is open to abuse and has become a blank cheque the Government uses in an attempt to control narratives online.

'Contrary to their stated aims, these Government truth units are secretive and harmful to our democracy. The Counter Disinformation Unit should be suspended immediately and subject to a full investigation.'

A Downing Street source last night said the units had scaled back their work significantly since the end of the lockdowns.

This snooping was wrong, it hangs over my proud Army career like a black cloud
    By Anonymous (Ex-77th brigade officer)

I was serving in the British Army in March 2020 when I was seconded to 77th Brigade, on the basis I would be helping root out foreign state misinformation on social media.

We were told what was legally allowed – such as 'scraping' online platforms for keywords – and what was illegal. This included repeatedly looking at a named UK individual's account without authorisation, although some people would do that from their own accounts after their shift.

We would take screenshots of tweets from people expressing dissatisfaction with the UK Government's action against Covid. The project leader would then gather these screenshots and send them to the Cabinet Office. Feedback from the Cabinet Office would direct us over what to look for the next day.

To skirt the legal difficulties of a military unit monitoring domestic dissent, the view was that unless a profile explicitly stated their real name and nationality they could be a foreign agent and were fair game. But it is quite obvious that our activities resulted in the monitoring of the UK population… the social media posts of ordinary, scared people. These posts did not contain information that was untrue or co-ordinated – it was simply fear.

We learned from the feedback that the Government were very keen on hearing what the public thought of their Covid response.

I entered this role believing I would be uncovering foreign information warfare. Instead, I found the banner of disinformation was a guise under which the British military was being deployed to monitor and flag our own concerned citizens. There may have actually been social media campaigns from China to promote lockdown policies but because we were directed to monitor sentiment towards the success of lockdown, we would have completely missed them. I had the impression the Government were more interested in protecting the success of their policies than uncovering foreign interference, and I regret that I was a part of it.

Recently, I looked over my medals and thought of all I have done in my career – things I am proud of, in the defence of the people of this country – except my work on 'disinformation' in 77, which hangs over my career like a black cloud.

It was about domestic perception, not national security. Frankly, the work I was doing should never have happened. This domestic monitoring of citizens seemed not to be driven by a desire to address the public's concerns, but to identify levers for compliance with controversial Government policies.

I do not doubt that the activities I participated in were conceived for good reasons, but they were undemocratic, wrong, and should not be allowed to happen again.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

6. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th January 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Update regarding the posted above January Daily Mail article and UK public servant Ben Wallace, then the Defence Secretary, having doubled down on his own 'misinformation' covering their 'Mobilized Military' furthering their scamdemic and clot-shoting activities against their citizens and nation.

dailymail.co.uk: Ministers accused of a cover up as it is revealed shadowy army unit DID spy on British critics of Covid lockdown policies
    25 November 2023
    The [Daily Mail] revealed earlier this year that military operatives in the UK's 'information warfare' brigade were part of a sinister scheme to keep a close eye on politicians and high-profile journalists who raised doubts about the pandemic response...

When the reports appeared, Ben Wallace, then the Defence Secretary, told the Commons the unit unearthed information on extremist alliances based outside the UK and that 'its role is not to monitor or counter opinion'.

But new information unearthed by Big Brother Watch showed the 77th Brigade did produce reports on those who 'questioned Government decision-making' and even compiled notes on BBC's Question Time...

Obtained after a months-long Freedom of Information battle with the Cabinet Office, the documents appear to show personnel from the information warfare unit dedicated time to managing the Government's reputation rather than tackling foreign threats – such as analysing the response to fines for breaching lockdown on social media.

Silkie Carlo, director of Big Brother Watch, last night said: 'The MoD's claims that the information warfare unit's secretive work was focused solely on overseas threats are now, ironically, clearly disinformation acting as a cover-up for their political surveillance.

'Free Press and free speech are the foundations of any democracy, yet journalists and politicians appear to be treated like the enemy within.'
    bigbrotherwatch.org.uk: To the Rt Hon Baroness Hallett,
    Request to provide evidence to the UK Covid-19 Inquiry
    27 November 2023
    Recently, the Cabinet Office had to apologise to a journalist, Julia Hartley-Brewer, after counter-disinformation staff6 [the government’s Counter Disinformation Unit was recently retitled the National Security Online Information Team] wrongly and unlawfully spread misinformation about her in October 2021 to 64 officials across the UK government and even to a US State Department...

After Ms Hartley-Brewer instructed lawyers to take action on her behalf, the government wrote to her to apologise for the unlawful “error” and to acknowledge that the description of her was “inaccurate and not impartial”. We believe such errors were likely widespread.

The evidence compiled in the course of Big Brother Watch’s investigation indicates that the work of counter disinformation teams in the UK government was frequently “inaccurate”, routinely “not impartial”, and certainly stretched far beyond mis- and disinformation, focusing on monitoring speech that scrutinised or criticised government policies...

[A] British Army whistleblower who worked on the Ministry of Defence 77th Brigade’s counter disinformation project during the pandemic stated that,
    “because we were directed to monitor public sentiment towards government policies, such as the success of the lockdown policy, the unit supposedly formed to discover (such) foreign interference would have completely missed it if it were there. In fact, I developed the impression that the government were more interested in protecting the success of their COVID-19 policies than uncovering any potential foreign interference (…)”9

The Ministry of Defence publicly claimed to be undertaking important counter disinformation work that solely focused on serious overseas threats, stating,
    “Defence are supporting the Cabinet Office to tackle disinformation and hostile state narratives which seek to undermine the UK’s reputation. All work is internationally focused, and the military do not and have never conducted any kind of action against British citizens” 10

Our investigation confirms that this statement, ironically, was misinformation – it was untrue. In a disinformation presentation made by 77 Brigade for the Cabinet Office as part of this work, which we obtained following months of appeals under the Freedom of Information Act, the speech logged and monitored was entirely domestic (except one sole reference to a RT article) and, disturbingly, rather than disinformation includes speech of clear democratic importance, from government criticism by Green MP Caroline Lucas to question[s] raised on BBC Question Time. For avoidance of doubt, the document’s executive summary acknowledged its focus on “narratives (that) question government decision making”.11 Such misuse of military resources must have necessarily impacted the capacity to counter genuine hostile foreign threats.

Second, it is dangerously undemocratic to cast scrutiny of and disagreement with government policies as subversive and deserving of surveillance or even censorship –on the contrary, the scrutiny of a robust, diverse civil society is vital in a rights respecting country, particularly in a time of extraordinary risks and exceptional powers. Likewise, the job of the Inquiry is precisely to scrutinise the UK government’s response to the pandemic so that lessons can be learned for the future. Where such scrutiny and criticism of government policies or actions is baselessly maligned by the government as “disinformation”, it is failing in its duties to maintain accountability for power and freedom of expression for the public. The government’s willingness to learn lessons for the future from the pandemic relies on a willingness to listen to and reflect on criticism, rather than to cynically dismiss it in the same category as hostile foreign state propaganda.

I contacted the UK Covid-19 Inquiry by email on 21st October 2022, 8th November 2022, and 31st January 2023 to request an opportunity to provide evidence on module 2 regarding UK decision-making and political governance of the pandemic. No such opportunity has been given. Having closely read Ms Storey’s written statement, I am again formally requesting an opportunity to provide evidence that I believe fills important gaps in the evidence the Inquiry has thus far received.
    Wikipedia: Heather_Hallett
    In December 2021, she was announced as the chair of the public inquiry into the UK government's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

In July 2022, the terms of reference for the public inquiry into the UK government's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic were agreed by Boris Johnson, and he launched the public inquiry.
    Hallett led the independent inquest into the 7/7 bombings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd December 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Dogs have problems too. A cough. Evidently vets think it is serious and it seems some cases are reported related to the owners having had COVID.

Evening news reported one vet was considering using COVID vaccine on dogs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd December 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

knowyourmeme.com: Alex Jones Launches Real Video Game Where Players Go To Epstein Island And Fight His Cast Of Bogeymen
    November 27th, 2023
    New World Order Wars, which seems like it may have been inspired by Broforce, has astonished all who've come across it so far, for better or worse. The game features Jones fighting rainbow frogs as well as villainous versions of the Clintons, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and George Soros on his quest to free children. At certain points, Donald Trump appears behind Jones wearing a Superman costume.

The game retails at $17.76

12. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th December 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

dailymail.co.uk: Covid Inquiry's probe into vaccines is delayed indefinitely as chair admits postponement will be 'disappointing for some'
    10 January 2024
    Hearings for the fourth module of the official inquiry were set to begin this summer but have been rescheduled.

Baroness Heather Hallett, chair of the investigation, said: 'I know the postponement of these hearings will be disappointing for some.

'I want to ensure our hearings in 2024 are as effective as possible and I recognise the increasing pressure on organisations to respond to requests and provide information to the inquiry.

'I wish to reassure you that we will hold these hearings as soon as possible.'

Dozens of families are suing AstraZeneca over allegations they were harmed by the firm's jab, which was rolled out widely in January 2021, nine months after the nation was plunged into its first lockdown.

Many were struck down by vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT), an extremely rare complication which can cause deadly blood clots.

However, the jabs — including the rival mRNA vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna — were a success on the whole...

Baroness Hallett vowed to ensure the inquiry, which is thought to have cost taxpayers in the area of £145million already, doesn't run beyond summer 2026.

According to a statement on the inquiry website, the hearings will now take place 'at a later date'.

It said this is to allow organisations to prioritise module three, which is solely looking at the impact of the pandemic on healthcare.

igor-chudov.com: UK Covid Vaccine Investigation 'Unexpectedly' Postponed;It took less time to develop Covid Vaccines than it does to start the investigation

JAN 10, 2024
    The long-awaited “Covid vaccine inquiry” has been postponed for mysterious reasons.

The hearings have been postponed to occur ‘after the general election.’

The Covid inquiry will not start hearing evidence about the development of vaccines and other drugs this summer, as originally planned. Witness hearings will be postponed until a later date, likely to be after the next general election.

Interestingly, it took roughly eleven months to develop, test, and approve COVID-19 vaccines. The UK’s own AstraZeneca vaccine development started in February 2020, and the MHRA approved it in December 2020. However, it will take longer than that even to begin the UK Covid vaccine investigation.

When there is a will, there is a way. Here, we are witnessing the opposite...

The investigation into vaccines was meant to look in detail at the rollout of jabs across the UK, including the setting up of the UK vaccines taskforce and the role of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.
    It will also cover concerns around vaccine safety, including any suggested link between the jabs and heart issues, and whether reforms are needed to the scheme which is meant to pay out if an individual's health is damaged after taking the jabs.
    No timing has been given for the postponed hearings, with further details promised "in the next few weeks".
    It is thought the decision is likely to push that part of the inquiry until after the next general election, which has to take place before 28 January 2025.

Are they hoping the general public will forget “Covid vaccines” by then?

Will there ever be an honest official “Covid inquiry”?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th January 2024)