Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

https://khn.org/news/as-congress-wei...lth-providers/

As Congress Weighs COVID Liability Protections, States Shield Health Providers

Coronavirus patients and their families who believe a doctor, nurse, hospital or other provider made serious mistakes during their care may face a new hurdle if they try to file medical malpractice lawsuits.

Under pressure from health provider organizations, governors in Connecticut, Maryland, Illinois and several other states have ordered that most providers be shielded from civil ― and, in some cases, criminal — lawsuits over medical treatment during the COVID-19 health emergency. In New York and New Jersey, immunity is now part of state law.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: President Trump Says He Will Mobilize Military To Distribute COVID-19 Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Well Doc, do you have an unedited video you can point us to? (as if I actually trust ANY videos any more)
    Fast forward to 35:35 for the key portion: https://banned.video/watch?id=5ec1cc4a244ac5001d297c0a
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Fast forward to 35:35 for the key portion: https://banned.video/watch?id=5ec1cc4a244ac5001d297c0a

I found the Trumpspeak at 36:09. "A full vaccine for everyone...that wants to get it, not everybody's gonna want to get it."

Those are called weasel words. They do not mean the "vaccine" will be "voluntary." Signature duplicity from the master of the art of the confidence (scheme). "Lock her up..." "They're good people, I don't want to hurt them."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I found the Trumpspeak at 36:09. "A full vaccine for everyone...that wants to get it, not everybody's gonna want to get it."

Those are called weasel words. They do not mean the "vaccine" will be "voluntary." Signature duplicity from the master of the art of the confidence (scheme). "Lock her up..." "They're good people, I don't want to hurt them."
    want

/wänt,wônt/

verb

have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for.
      "I want an apple"

want

/wänt,wônt/

• verb

"I want an apple"

There's a book called a dictionary. You might 'want' to look into it, your highness.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

want

{...}

There's a book called a dictionary. You might 'want' to look into it, your highness.
    "Americans don't want to send foreign aid to Israel."

Physician, heal thyself! -

https://books.google.com/books?id=h_...page&q&f=false

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Published May 15 Mint Press by Raul Diego

https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-con...445_edited.jpg

https://www.mintpressnews.com/trump-...accine/267617/

Trump Plan Set to Had Big Pharma Huge Profits from COVID-19 Vaccine

by Raul Diego

A former Big Pharma executive and a four-star General have just been appointed by President Trump to lead a “Manhattan project-style effort to develop a vaccine for the novel coronavirus.” The effort, called Operation Warp Speed, has set a goal to create 300 million dosesof a non-existent vaccine by January.

Moncef Slaoui, who used to run research and development for the world’s largest vaccine company, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), oversaw the development of an Ebola vaccine in tandem with the American National Institutes of Health (NIH) and a biotech firm the company had acquired two years earlier, that was distributed in the West African nation of Liberia in 2015. Slaoui joined the board of directors of the Human Vaccines Project in 2018; a public-private partnership that intends to “accelerate the development of vaccines and immunotherapies against major global diseases” and counts with the participation of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, including Sanofi Pasteur, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and, of course, GSK.

Joining him will be U.S. Army General Gustave F. Perna, commanding general of the U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC) – the primary provider of materiel to the United States Army – since 2016. As such, Perna has been in charge of logistical management for the Department of Defense’s (DoD) co-production agreements of American weapons systems with foreign countries, in addition to the approximately 149 locations worldwide and over 70,000 military and civilian employees who carry out the command’s motto: “If a Soldier shoots it, drives it, flies it, wears it, communicates with it, or eats it – AMC provides it.”

The announcement comes two days after a press release by the Department of Defense revealed that a $138 million contract was awarded to ApiJect Systems America for the production of millions of prefilled syringes as part of projects “Jumpstart” and “RAPID” (Rapid Aseptic Packaging of Injectable Drugs). The DoD claims that the contract will “dramatically expand U.S. production capability” of injectable vaccines by October of this year.
    Project Jumpstart, according to the press release, was coordinated with their Joint Acquisition Task Force and HHS’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), led by Dr. Robert Kadlec, who has recently been the subject of intense scrutiny over some highly questionable ties to Big Pharma and curious past.

A tug of war for the SNS

The Trump administration’s ostensibly independent program to develop and deploy a vaccine against COVID-19 had been in the hands of his son-in-law, Jared Kushner and Trump advisor, Peter Navarro, though Bloomberg reported in April that HHS Secretary Alex Azar had been tasked by Trump to speed up the development of a vaccine and had been meeting for at least a month prior with White House officials.

The rollout is occurring as Congressional attention focuses on irregularities surrounding the supply of ventilators in the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS), a thousand of which were shipped to South Africa just the other day. In addition, yesterday’s so-called “whistleblower” testimony by ousted Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) chief, Rick Bright, is also spotlighting the issues at the SNS, which is controlled by HHS’ ASPR, Robert Kadlec. BARDA is an office within ASPR that is tasked with sourcing pharmaceutical and medical supplies for the Strategic National Stockpile.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-con...144_edited.jpg
    More controversy surrounding the Strategic National Stockpile erupted after Kushner made remarks about the role the SNS plays in emergency deployment situations. Kushner was harshly criticized for implying that the SNS belonged to the federal government and served only as a back-up for states, who should be accumulating their own stockpiles. Despite being contradicted by well-established guidelines, which make clear that the SNS is in place to shore up any deficiencies in a public health emergency, the White House deliberately changed the language on its website to back up Kushner’s erroneous assertions about the stockpile.

What seems clear, however, is that Kushner himself was not the mastermind behind the sudden policy tweak. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a spokesperson for the Office of the ASPR told CNN they had been using such language “for weeks now.” Considering the history of how the SNS came to be in the hands of the ASPR, this latest tweak to how the SNS is managed might just be a new wrinkle in an old plan to mass inoculate the population of the United States.

Mass involuntary vaccines and jostling for profits

Yesterday, President Donald Trump revealed that a decision had been made to mobilize the U.S. military to deliver mass vaccinations across the country. The “massive job,” however, still has no discernable vaccine yet to inject into the American population “at the end of the year.” Trump’s group of medical advisors, including NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, are skeptical that any such vaccine can be developed sooner than 12 to 18 months.

“Duplication only leads to infighting and slowing people down,” said former U.S. ASPR, Nicole Lurie regarding the creation of Operation Warp Speed. She decried the spirit of marketplace competition, stating that the world “should be engaged in this competition against the virus, not against one another.”

With over 110 COVID-19 vaccines in development – only eight of which have entered human trials – the race to be the vaccine chosen for deployment by the ASPR in the forthcoming potentially compulsory vaccination of more than 300 million people has many people seeing green.

Feature photo | President Donald Trump, left, listens as Moncef Slaoui, a former GlaxoSmithKline executive, speaks about the coronavirus in the Rose Garden of the White House, May 15, 2020, in Washington. Alex Brandon | AP

Raul Diego is a MintPress News Staff Writer, independent photojournalist, researcher, writer and documentary filmmaker.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Platinum
    Thanks

I respect you a lot, man, but I believe Jewboo is correct on this one... weasel words is the correct interpretation.

My guess is that it will start off being voluntary and then change to mandatory in time.

want

/wänt,wônt/

verb

"I want an apple"

want

/wänt,wônt/

• verb

"I want an apple"

Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

You do realize many people want the vaccine in the worst way? Ya know, those people that are first to panic at the drop of the government hat of fear, they get hysterical, immediately run out to buy masks and rubbing alcohol from Amazon and start shit posting panic and fear to everyone else.
    What Trump has said has those people covered, he knows you and I won't be taking that poison over our dead bodies. When Democrats make a statement like what Trump said, you know what is about to crawl up your ass. I have no doubt if they win in Nov., next year YOU will be taking the poison shot. No voting to stop them is like consenting to get it. Got it?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

This came off a health group I am on.

Subject: [COVID19] URGENT information about past SARS/MERS vaccines and current COVID vaccine development

This information is vitally important for anyone considering a first generation COVID vaccine. Please take some time to do your own research to make educated health care decisions. Last week, we met with our daughter's physician. She took time out of our appointment to warn us NOT to get the COVID vaccine that is coming out. She shared many details with us, but the most striking was when she told us about previous failed attempts at developing past SARS/MERS vaccines (via animal studies). In fact, she told us this, "Initially, the animals presented with a robust immune response after the vaccine. But, once re-exposed to the "wild-type" virus, ALL of the animals died. Every one of them." Given this alarming information, my husband (who is a researcher in the medical field) did his own research. He also found similar animal studies with similar results. In one study (link below), they gave the SARS vaccine to ferrets. Again, the ferrets demonstrated a robust immune response against the SARS virus. But, when re-exposed to the "wild-type" virus found naturally in nature, the ferrets had an extreme immune response, and 100% of the ferrets developed acute/severe hepatitis. In a mouse study, the results were similar... mice had robust immune response to vaccine, but upon re-exposure, 100% of the mice developed a severe cytokine storm, and an aggressive inflammatory response. In animal studies, the animals are sacrificed after the completion of the study, but the animals all would have likely died. Our daughter's physician stated that it is highly, highly dangerous to rush a vaccine to market mostly skipping extensive animal trials (as scientists are currently doing in COVID-19 vaccine development). Additionally, ALL animal SARS/MERS vaccine animal trials stated "human vaccine trials should be approached with extreme caution." Please keep in mind, too, that the fasted vaccine to market was for the mumps, and that took 4 years.

I have also attached a very interesting article about "pathogen priming" and COVID-19... please take some time to read it for yourself. Basically, it is the theory that through some types of immunizations (like the flu vaccine, etc), it actually "primes" or sets up the immune system for an aggressive response upon re-exposure. Past SARS/MERS animal vaccine trials demonstrated this response of pathogenic priming. There is a reason there have not been any successful past SARS vaccines. So, personally, I find it alarming when I have been reading just in the the past week about "initial vaccine trials in humans showing an aggressive immune response" and how this is considered "good news." Only time will tell how these same people respond once they are re-exposed to the virus in nature. Be well everyone, and stay informed - Jen

Ferret vaccine study:
    https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-ferret-study

Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity - ScienceDirect
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89909020300186
    _._,_._,_
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th May 2020),monty (27th May 2020),Neuro (26th May 2020),Tumbleweed (27th May 2020),woodman (27th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    This came off a health group I am on.

Subject: [COVID19] URGENT information about past SARS/MERS vaccines and current COVID vaccine development

This information is vitally important for anyone considering a first generation COVID vaccine. Please take some time to do your own research to make educated health care decisions. Last week, we met with our daughter's physician. She took time out of our appointment to warn us NOT to get the COVID vaccine that is coming out. She shared many details with us, but the most striking was when she told us about previous failed attempts at developing past SARS/MERS vaccines (via animal studies). In fact, she told us this, "Initially, the animals presented with a robust immune response after the vaccine. But, once re-exposed to the "wild-type" virus, ALL of the animals died. Every one of them." Given this alarming information, my husband (who is a researcher in the medical field) did his own research. He also found similar animal studies with similar results. In one study (link below), they gave the SARS vaccine to ferrets. Again, the ferrets demonstrated a robust immune response against the SARS virus. But, when re-exposed to the "wild-type" virus found naturally in nature, the ferrets had an extreme immune response, and 100% of the ferrets developed acute/severe hepatitis. In a mouse study, the results were similar... mice had robust immune response to vaccine, but upon re-exposure, 100% of the mice developed a severe cytokine storm, and an aggressive inflammatory response. In animal studies, the animals are sacrificed after the completion of the study, but the animals all would have likely died. Our daughter's physician stated that it is highly, highly dangerous to rush a vaccine to market mostly skipping extensive animal trials (as scientists are currently doing in COVID-19 vaccine development). Additionally, ALL animal SARS/MERS vaccine animal trials stated "human vaccine trials should be approached with extreme caution." Please keep in mind, too, that the fasted vaccine to market was for the mumps, and that took 4 years.

I have also attached a very interesting article about "pathogen priming" and COVID-19... please take some time to read it for yourself. Basically, it is the theory that through some types of immunizations (like the flu vaccine, etc), it actually "primes" or sets up the immune system for an aggressive response upon re-exposure. Past SARS/MERS animal vaccine trials demonstrated this response of pathogenic priming. There is a reason there have not been any successful past SARS vaccines. So, personally, I find it alarming when I have been reading just in the the past week about "initial vaccine trials in humans showing an aggressive immune response" and how this is considered "good news." Only time will tell how these same people respond once they are re-exposed to the virus in nature. Be well everyone, and stay informed - Jen

Ferret vaccine study:
    https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-ferret-study

Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity - ScienceDirect
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89909020300186
    _._,_._,_

Yes, I believe this is the information that RFK Jr. has also been warning about.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-0oMy3...id=qhxgmb8neuv

Why are OG villains like #PaulOffit and #PeterHotez, the world's top #vaccine promoters, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a #coronavirus vaccine?
    Scientists first attempted to develop a coronavirus vaccines after China's 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies terminating with fatal lung infections. Researchers had seen this same "enhanced immune response" during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.

Offit, Hotez and even #AnthonyFauci (in an unguarded moment), have warned that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, #Fauci has made the criminally reckless choice to fast track his own vaccine (partially funded by Gates) and 7 Gates vaccines without animal studies that could provide early warning of runaway immune response. Gates is so worried about the danger that he says he won’t distribute his vaccines until governments agree to indemnify him against lawsuits. On Feb 4, when there were only 11 active cases in the USA, Fauci quietly pushed through regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (26th May 2020),monty (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (27th May 2020),woodman (27th May 2020)