Thread: Suggestion to all living in CA...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Suggestion to all living in CA...

Up your fire insurance!
    The mayor of Los Angeles is keeping LA locked down for 2 1/2 more months. My guess is there will be a very angry population for this insanity. When those Santa Ana winds start blowing in October, be very concerned this may be a very bad fire season.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (16th May 2020),Cebu_4_2 (15th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Suggestion to all living in CA...

Mountains with fire bring in inferno winds of fire. Worked east area and the winds alone are insane.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Cali you say? I have some advise- ​get the hell out of there.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Vote for Joe, he will stop the fire!
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

EE_ (15th May 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Vote for Joe, he will stop the fire!

One thing I can't get my mind around:

Why is it, given everything we've seen develop in the last couple of months, that there are some that still believe that "elections" are still a valid thing? "Elected officials" are not even making the rules anymore! Do you really think the folks pulling the strings give a flying fuck what we livestock think??

Hint: THEY DON'T, AND NEVER HAVE.

So can we just stop the partisan fake political shit now? It's embarrassing.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th May 2020),midnight rambler (16th May 2020),monty (16th May 2020),osoab (16th May 2020),Tumbleweed (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post

Why is it, given everything we've seen develop in the last couple of months, that there are some that still believe that "elections" are still a valid thing? "Elected officials" are not even making the rules anymore! Do you really think the folks pulling the strings give a flying fuck what we livestock think??

Maybe I should have added "/s".
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

just on the topic of LA, anyone else detecting a 'subliminal message' in LA County Public Health Director appointee looking like a rotting corpse?!

open for skeeeery pic

L.A. County Coronavirus Update: County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer Apologizes For Controversial Remarks, “Confusion”

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post

There is no doubt the people pulling the strings care nothing what we think, whether we live or die.

You can't discount the fact Trump was not supposed to win in 2016, but he did. Those string pullers pulled off the biggest failed coup in US history to stop and remove him.

I like you have no faith, or trust in just about everything anymore. I was a trump supporter having watched this guy most of my life and his views to fix and change our country.

I know it's hard to believe that there might be one good person left in this world that wants to give back for having such a blessed life and change things in our country for the better.

If you do not believe there is one person left that cares about this country, you would be including yourself being just as bad as every other evil person roaming the planet.

If you do include yourself in this group of evil, someone who given a position of power would screw our country over, then my faith in you and all of humanity, will have fallen further.
    This is a bad place for people to be, to see all men as evil and all as our enemies. That would include your friends and family.

I personally cannot go to that dark place you have painted of all of us. I know good still exists and I feel bad for those that have become so tainted to only see evil.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!