Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.05.28

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson on COVID-19 and Oligarchy

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss the COVID-19 crisis and how the so-called pandemic is being used by the Oligarchy to amass more power and wealth.

Dr. Johnson is the author of many books including The Third Rome: Holy Russia, Tsarism & Orthodoxy, and Russian Populist: The Political Thought of Vladimir Putin. His website is rusjournal.org.

Download

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2020.05.22 (UPDATE)

Ellen Brown on “Another Bank Bailout Under Cover of a Virus”; Eric Walberg on “Trump, Coronavirus, Neoliberalism”

Download

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.05.28

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson on COVID-19 and Oligarchy

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss the COVID-19 crisis and how the so-called pandemic is being used by the Oligarchy to amass more power and wealth.

Dr. Johnson is the author of many books including The Third Rome: Holy Russia, Tsarism & Orthodoxy, and Russian Populist: The Political Thought of Vladimir Putin. His website is rusjournal.org.

Download

this show was everything I'd hoped for in my OP - no bioscience talk, all (((scamdemic))) deconstruction wrt race/class/religion/nationality, psychology, the grand agenda, etc. Don't miss it! it's 91m.

Tim Kelly made a great point: IF (RC/Christian) churches hold masses again, BUT req'd masks/distancing, that'd still be a no-go, coz churches would only be enshrining the (((NWO Plandemic psyop BS))) which they must rebuff.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    this show was everything I'd hoped for in my OP - no bioscience talk, all (((scamdemic))) deconstruction wrt race/class/religion/nationality, psychology, the grand agenda, etc. Don't miss it! it's 91m.

Tim Kelly made a great point: IF (RC/Christian) churches hold masses again, BUT req'd masks/distancing, that'd still be a no-go, coz churches would only be enshrining the (((NWO Plandemic psyop BS))) which they must rebuff.
    I've been enjoying the Tim Kelly podcasts since you turned me on to them Pat. One thing I am curious about is the silence of the Church and churches in general regarding the obvious mark of the beast action ongoing with the plandemic. Why have they not spoken out? I did listen to Kelly's last podcast where he talked about the cardinals' letter concerning their condemnation of the whole covid reaction by government. The letter, which Kelly read out loud was a fine piece which pointed out the governments (all over the world) misdeeds in using the plandemic to enforce tyranny.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    One thing I am curious about is the silence of the Church and churches in general regarding the obvious mark of the beast action ongoing with the plandemic. Why have they not spoken out?
    ^ That's what I'm talkin' about?! I've said, "The Church" could stop this Brave JooFlu World Order takeover in its tracks! EMJ has said, in the past the RC Church in particular has been the bulwark between humanity & the JWO takeover... they burned talmuds in front of Notre Dame ffs! but no more.

Also don't miss this, EMJ & some Croatian dude - it's quite related to the above dilemma, & hopeful... 41 mins

Croatian Priest Defies C-19 Lockdown

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (29th May 2020)

Thanks

haven't listened:

Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2020.05.29

Maisoon Rice, Eric Zuesse and John Hankey on the COVID-19 is a bio-weapon bullshit.

Info Page (Pending)

64k CF Download

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by woodman http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/b...post-right.png

One thing I am curious about is the silence of the Church and churches in general regarding the obvious mark of the beast action ongoing with the plandemic. Why have they not spoken out?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's driving me crazy. I've actually been emailing my info to churches, with the subject "worried about Agenda ID2020= Mark of the Beast," and they just ignore me. You would think that they would at least be curious about what I'm saying, but apparently NOT.

Do you remember that ex-Russian intelligence officer saying it was a global plot by the financial powers and zionists for depopulation"? Well, I sent that one out to lots of Russian Orthodox churches, thinking that they might take an interest, but apparently NOT.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th May 2020)

Thanks

Rense tonight, just started listening,

Download Hour 1 - Ted Broer - The Coronavirus Op Where We Stand Now

latest Max Igan, 29m:

Thanks

False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett 2020.05.30

“Conspiracy Theories” Winning!

Info Here
    MP3 Download

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTR2...ature=youtu.be

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.05.30

Powers & Principalities Episode 1
    Powers & Principalities Episode 153
    Mask Mania and More COVID Follies

Timothy's Podcasts

Download

Thanks

Saturday Scorpio show's are now 2 hrs - 2nd hr guest today Giuseppe/DC is always great

Scorpio's Conspiracy Show 2020.05.30

Scorpio Show # 15 on Rev.radio

Topics Include:

Hour 1:
    1) Psy-Op Greatest Hits Are Playing On The Jukebox
    2) Techno-Bolsheviks Want To Assimilate You
    3) The Ghost of Rodney King Is Taken Out Of Storage and Dusted Off
    4) MSM Hoaxing Goes Into Overdrive

Hour 2:
    Guest Giuseppe From The District of Criminals Comes Aboard

Download