Thread: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

"Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

With today's Brave New JooFlu World Order endgame mega-topic being naturally splintered into so many sub-topic threads here, it's often a challenge to pick which existing thread to drop a given tidbit, esp one which focuses more on the big picture, 40K foot view, touching practically all of our sub-topic threads here. I'm thinking of alt-media personalities like Max Igan, Ole Dammegard, Timothy Kelly, Fetzer, Barrett, too many to list but U get the idea.

So hoping to make this thread a depository of podcasts/tubes where this big picture is discussed. I'm an alt-media pod/tube fiend so always on the hunt for good stimulating listening which leaves me feeling a bit smarter. Ideally you'll have already listened to a given media piece U post here, & can assure it's good shite, then post with a few words about why you liked; maybe minute-marks on where your fave part is, etc.

I'll start with two recent interviews with this Irish lady @fionamflanagan1 -- she was on for 2 hrs with Irish host Brizer last Mon, gotta love her:

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer 2020.05.11

Fiona with host "Grand Torino" aka Rowan Croft, another Irishman, Fri 5/15. 1hr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8UBpRKI8FI

I see Fiona is Rowan's regular Fri guest, so check all their past shows @ Rowan's YT ch: https://www.youtube.com/user/maginty38/videos

Last Sat 4/29's Tim Kelly / Joe Atwill show "Powers & Principalities" -- was nice to hear Tim & Joe let a bit of their base anger/disgust at this sitch show through, vs their usual "above it all" LOLz-filled shows,

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.05.09

show topic ref's Neil Ferguson but IIRC he is only a small part of the show; most is general.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

dys (17th May 2020),Tumbleweed (16th May 2020)