Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Thanks
    Thanked 5,844 Times in 3,720 Posts

Re: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Andy Nowicki on the Meta-Politics of COVID-19 and the Current Crisis

Andy Nowicki returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss the meta-politics of the COVID-19 scamdemic and the current social unrest and political turmoil.

show link (player & d/l link):
    https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/t...05_10_10-07_00
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Much concern over the whereabouts of Mami's chief mod 'zapoper' (real name Stefan, a Quebec-ois) who for ~8-9 years of Mami's existence, has recorded, edited out commercials & posted shows like Rense, ACH, DDuke, Barrett's shows, Scorpio's Sat conspiracy show & others have come & gone I'm not recalling. So there's been none of those shows posted for >1 wk now, since last Fri! It's a poorly kept seekrit that zap battles the (((demon juice))), a binge drinker, but he's never disappeared for > a week like this! IIRC, he's 54/55yo now, & already had a heart attack ~2.5y ago!

This Mami's comment thread for an unrelated post, drifted into a "zap...?" discussion: 15 comments:

Tim & Joe's always great Sat show was posted bright & early this AM,

Powers & Principalities: Episode 162 - Hating Whitey

There was no Ronan/Fiona livestream 2 Fri's ago; I think Rowan took a week off his whole channel, but back yest... much preoccupation with the (((elite pedo/agenda))) this week, 73m:

GRANDSTREAM: FIONA MARIE FLANAGAN

Livestreaming as i type; Sam Tripoli & his boiz w Maryam Henien - listening now, topics all over the map, VG - this'll play archive after live is finished,

edit, done now, 1h 42m:

edit 2: this thing took place a couple freekin months ago! Was hosted by Sam & lived only @ his YT ch; Maryam this AM just took that archive & "live streamed" it onto her site, becoming a 'mirror'... YT reported it was "Premiering... XX viewing" when I tuned in >1/2 thru! Very shady of Maryam; I've never "administered" my own YT ch, but quite sure someone can re-upload an existing vid onto their channel as a backup/mirror, & not have it present itself as "Live"... Maryam adds nothing in her mirror's info box, clarifying date or linking back to orig...

orig 6/4/20 show @ Sam's ch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Ot8TroMQU

Digital Book Burning With Sam Tripoli

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

^ RE all that AWOL-zap blah blah above, one show never posted @ mami's last Sat was one of my top faves, Scorpio/Guiseppe's Conspiracy Show, which had as guest, (((hoax))) twoofer Jim Rizolli. This show is normally behind revolution radio's pay wall; but it turns out revradio's giving its archives away for free through at least this summer - so here's last Sat 7/25's show MP3:

https://www.revolutionradioarchives.com/files/Scorpio%20Conspiracy%20Show/Scorpio-Conspiracy-Show-2020-07-25.mp3

^ if that nags for username/PW, it's
    revradio
    rocks!

TODAY's Scorpio show is LIVE ATM, 1-4 PM ET -- click on "Studio A" near the top of http://www.freedomslips.com

can't promise if/when zap will post it @ mami's, as the above 7/25 show only finally appeared in revradio's achive in recent couple days sometime, IE 5+ days after it was live.