Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

"Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

With today's Brave New JooFlu World Order endgame mega-topic being naturally splintered into so many sub-topic threads here, it's often a challenge to pick which existing thread to drop a given tidbit, esp one which focuses more on the big picture, 40K foot view, touching practically all of our sub-topic threads here. I'm thinking of alt-media personalities like Max Igan, Ole Dammegard, Timothy Kelly, Fetzer, Barrett, too many to list but U get the idea.

So hoping to make this thread a depository of podcasts/tubes where this big picture is discussed. I'm an alt-media pod/tube fiend so always on the hunt for good stimulating listening which leaves me feeling a bit smarter. Ideally you'll have already listened to a given media piece U post here, & can assure it's good shite, then post with a few words about why you liked; maybe minute-marks on where your fave part is, etc.

I'll start with two recent interviews with this Irish lady @fionamflanagan1 -- she was on for 2 hrs with Irish host Brizer last Mon, gotta love her:

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer 2020.05.11

Fiona with host "Grand Torino" aka Rowan Croft, another Irishman, Fri 5/15. 1hr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8UBpRKI8FI

I see Fiona is Rowan's regular Fri guest, so check all their past shows @ Rowan's YT ch: https://www.youtube.com/user/maginty38/videos

Last Sat 4/29's Tim Kelly / Joe Atwill show "Powers & Principalities" -- was nice to hear Tim & Joe let a bit of their base anger/disgust at this sitch show through, vs their usual "above it all" LOLz-filled shows,

Our Interesting Times With Timothy Kelly 2020.05.09

show topic ref's Neil Ferguson but IIRC he is only a small part of the show; most is general.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

dys (17th May 2020),Tumbleweed (16th May 2020)

Thanks

Re: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Grand Torino hosted Sean/SGT 5/7/20. We could loosely label these two "Recovering Mild-Qaholics", as I first became familiar with GT/Rowan from the Q-centric "Patriots' Soapbox 24/7" YT stream in 2018, where Rowan co/hosted a regular show. And Sean/SGT has always been "Q-friendly" hosting many guests who were full-on Qaholics with a platform.

But both GT & Sean were always both mainly indy-minded, & now (esp Sean) openly questions the dogma of the Q cultists. Rowan still visits ...soapbox as guest, but his focus has always been on real activism, not just "trusting the plan" from behind your device's glowing screen. This seems like a nice 'solution' to the (conservative/patriot) Q-haterz' criticism that Qaholics have been "sidelined, taken out of the fight, pacified with White Hats In Control psyop/propaganda."

1h 23m; Advance to 13:30 for where Sean enters:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjeuv6nTmyU

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Incidentally, for converting jootubes to MP3 for your device so u can listen whilst out & about -- I've been pleased with https://www.easymp3converter.com/

just drop in ur YT url, it gives you a choice of bit-rates for the final MP3 (defaults 128-bit), then it gives u download link. In my experience it's free of ad pop-ups/unders, & the download actually works, fast, without hanging & timing-out like other "free" YT>>MP3 conversion sites I've tried are plagued with.

Re the bit-rate (which indicates 'quality'), I drop it to 64-bit, as the mp3 file is only half the size of 128, & for the talk shows I convert from YT, the sound quality diff is indistinguishable to my ears.

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th June 2020)

Thanks

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny @BusyDrT has this pinned at top of her twatter stream now:

7m: Urgent message to President Donald J. Trump from medical doctor about future covid-19 vaccines.

Thanks

Max interviews a Melbourne man who org'd an anti-lockdown protest & was arrested; listening now, 1hr:

Max Igan in Conversation with Fanos Panayides

@ ~22m, Max raised the issue always in the back of my mind & which gets no JSM coverage: THE SUICIDE RATE by ppl at the end of their rope & no hope, stemming straight from this jooflu lockdown, & WTC7'ing of the global econ ?!?!

I did hear somewhere, calls to suicide & DV hotlines were up 900% -- but muh liquor stores are ESSENTIAL! Thx JOOZ!!

Malkin's a zio but don't expect that'll come up here. Last week she sent a viral tweet re how she wasn't taking no vaxx no matter what...
    https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/s...71624164577282

w Vincent James / Red Elephants, 39m:

EDIT, listening now, not covid-centric; rather it's that recent wayciss whites shotgun dindu story the JSM tried to sensationalize.

Michelle Malkin and Vincent James Discuss Mass Media DECEPTION

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Dr. Sherri Tenpenny @BusyDrT has this pinned at top of her twatter stream now:

7m: Urgent message to President Donald J. Trump from medical doctor about future covid-19 vaccines.

I really like Tenpenny, but she seems to still be under the delusion that Trump "cares" about us.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th May 2020),PatColo (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Malkin's a zio but don't expect that'll come up here. Last week she sent a viral tweet re how she wasn't taking no vaxx no matter what...

w Vincent James / Red Elephants, 39m:

Michelle Malkin and Vincent James Discuss Mass Media DECEPTION

Anyone who offers NO COMPROMISE objection and refusal to their "vaccine" is our friend for at least limited purposes. That includes Orthodox Jews. And Black Africans.

While the "vaccine" doesn't appear to be the Mark of the Beast, taking the injection seems to be a package deal with the Mark. Either the two-in-one microneedle invisible tattoo, or some other "mark" which is the "immunity passport."
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020),monty (17th May 2020),PatColo (16th May 2020),Tumbleweed (17th May 2020),woodman (17th May 2020)

Thanks

^ I just edited that post w her anti vaxx twatt
    https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/s...71624164577282

& this re the interview; meaning oops doesn't really fit in this thread.

EDIT, listening now, not covid-centric; rather it's that recent wayciss whites shotgun dindu story the JSM tried to sensationalize.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I really like Tenpenny, but she seems to still be under the delusion that Trump "cares" about us.
    Trump may care more about being a success for our country and his legacy, then he does for his fellow man.

Lets be real here, no one should be under the delusion that 'you' care about your fellow man either. At least Trump has a reason to act like he cares...you do not.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (17th May 2020)