Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: "Best Of" covid1984-generalist pods/tubes

This podcast fits your criteria PatColo EXCEPT its not on topic as in not being particular to 'cerveza sickness', it is big picture macro-economics, although they do include much discussion of that current event).

Two good red-pilled (although not as black-pilled as us here) Youtubers-Bloggers with George Gammon interviewing Jason Burack of Wall Street for Main Street who got a job in finance just before the 2008 financial crisis and how that started his macro-economic red-pill journey right up to the current events.

George Gammon: Jason Burack (WallstForMainst/Macro Expert) Rebel Capitalist Show Ep. 38!
    Apr 18, 2020

Jason has great current economic news and stock market reports, and George's specialty is is using white-board flow-charts and models to explain current macro-economic events. I like his approach. I used this type of flow-cart-modelling while studying to get strait A's in an Economics minor at University with little effort (I did have to work harder to get a lower grade average in my science major).
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

2. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

PatColo (17th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Trump may care more about being a success for our country and his legacy, then he does for his fellow man.

Lets be real here, no one should be under the delusion that 'you' care about your fellow man either. At least Trump has a reason to act like he cares...you do not.
    Lalalalalalalaaalalalalalalaaalalalalalalalalalala lalalalallalalal.....EE has gone FF; that is “Full Fucktard”.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Lalalalalalalaaalalalalalalaaalalalalalalalalalala lalalalallalalal.....EE has gone FF; that is “Full Fucktard”.
    It wasn't me that was so quick to swallow the government schlong and gulp the jizz on corona, it was you and your sidekick. Now you talk tough like you were on to the scam and you are all knowing what's in a man's mind/heart. You are a phony! Get back on your knees bitch and put my flooring in!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (17th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FF(Flying Fucktard)_ View Post
    It wasn't me that was so quick to swallow the government schlong and gulp the jizz on corona, it was you and your sidekick. Now you talk tough like you were on to the scam and you are all knowing what's in a man's mind/heart. You are a phony! Get back on your knees bitch and put my flooring in!
    Wheee! Show me where I ever swallowed the bullshit. I said it was bogus from the get go. I am done with you. I will simply put you on ignore where you belong.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Wheee! Show me where I ever swallowed the bullshit. I said it was bogus from the get go. I am done with you. I will simply put you on ignore where you belong.
    Add me too!!!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

EE_ (17th May 2020),woodman (17th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Add me too!!!
    Done. Now I won't be subjected to your bragging about how many women you have stuck your dick into. See ya. You and EE can fag off together and suck Trumpsteins' dick.

Thanks

Done. Now I won't be subjected to your bragging about how many women you have stuck your dick into. See ya. You and EE can fag off together and suck Trumpsteins' dick.
    I don't think that will happen. Not gay or suck dick. EE is down to earth and real people not a lying heterophobe. I banged a bunch of chix, so that is now bad too? Whatever dude, too many years smelling that shit will do it to you I guess.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Why are arguing with a fool? EE lost his fucking mind years ago. I put him on ignore almost immediately upon my return here, he has NOTHING to contribute. Glad you will add him to your ignore list, as all he desires is attention.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020),woodman (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    II banged a bunch of chix, so that is now bad too?
    Loose sex is just as deadly as faggotry to a healthy society. And here we are. Proud sexual deviants played the key role in getting us to this Apocalypse Time. Whether "Gay" Pride" or "Stud" Pride, it doesn't matter, prideful sin is an abomination. You fell for what the Devil and his officers, the Jews, wanted Goyim to descend to. God's ideal is one man, one woman, for life. It was that way for the Germanic tribes prior to Christianity, as well.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

dys (17th May 2020),midnight rambler (17th May 2020),Tumbleweed (17th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Loose sex is just as deadly as faggotry to a healthy society. And here we are. Proud sexual deviants played the key role in getting us to this Apocalypse Time. Whether "Gay" Pride" or "Stud" Pride, it doesn't matter, prideful sin is an abomination. You fell for what the Devil and his officers, the Jews, wanted Goyim to descend to. God's ideal is one man, one woman, for life. It was that way for the Germanic tribes prior to Christianity, as well.
    Well the first woman wasn't right.