Thread: Sean SGT Sheriff Mack video

Platinum
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,142 Posts

Sean SGT Sheriff Mack video

Okay, somebody just sent this to me, and I haven't had a chance to watch it. The guy who sent it to me is in Washington (bad state to be in--I think the Gov there said something about people won't be able to go to the grocery store without getting tested). Anyway, this guy has an idea of sending this video to all sheriff's offices along with the link: https://questioningcovid.com/ Any thoughts? Good idea or bad idea? I was thinking about buying Sheriff Mack's book and sending it to my Sheriff's office.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTHA...ature=youtu.be

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 4,283 Posts

Re: Sean SGT Sheriff Mack video

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, somebody just sent this to me, and I haven't had a chance to watch it. The guy who sent it to me is in Washington (bad state to be in--I think the Gov there said something about people won't be able to go to the grocery store without getting tested).
    Jay Inslee is in the running for best imitation of Nicolae Ceausescu.

Visiting restaurants, etc., will require ID and contact information, in case the Health Police want to Comrade Trace you.

And if you are fingered for Comrade Tracing, they will come to your door, and compel "testing." Refusal will result in fines or jail (later), and you will be prohibited from leaving your home for 14 days...for any reason, including to get food.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 4,283 Posts

Unfortunately, Mack fails John Kaminski's "Hitler Test." None of what is going on is "Hitler like." The entire COVID-19(84) plandemic is a demonstration of what St. Adolphus warned us about in Mein Kampf: the Big Lie technique. Most people can't fathom that someone would make up the fake threat we now know SARS-CoV-2 to be. So they fall in line; "surely this is very, very serious, we might die if we catch it." I humbly admit that in January and February even I thought this was a serious threat, that some mad scientist kooks finally CRISPRed a nasty, killer bug beyond imagination.

The "response" to SARS-CoV-2 is pure Bolshevism. Right down to the release of killers, child molestors, and similar from prisons, most of them UNTESTED (as Newsom did), while locking up good people for merely going about their peaceful business (like wake boarding). The duplicity, the disingenuousness, the cognitive dissonance we're seeing is the product of the Master of Lies, the Devil himself. Marxism is the Devil's masterpiece; it's very difficult to fight since it hides so effectively. The same "people" who rabidly demand there be absolutely no restrictions whatsoever, right up to the crowning of the skull, for abortion, find restrictions of any form on supposedly free citizens "justified" to "protect us from the virus." The same "people" who shrieked at the proposal to quarantine AIDS-riddled faggots in the 1980s, even to the point of passing "laws" that kept HIV-positive status secret even from medical professionals possibly infected by said Sodomites, are implementing and cheerleading woefully anti-constitutional "orders" confining hundreds of millions to their homes and executing the most phenomenal Controlled Demolition of economies ever seen, for a virus that has a tiny fraction of the threat of HIV/AIDS.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th May 2020),monty (16th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,597 Posts

Okay, somebody just sent this to me, and I haven't had a chance to watch it. The guy who sent it to me is in Washington (bad state to be in--I think the Gov there said something about people won't be able to go to the grocery store without getting tested). Anyway, this guy has an idea of sending this video to all sheriff's offices along with the link: https://questioningcovid.com/ Any thoughts? Good idea or bad idea? I was thinking about buying Sheriff Mack's book and sending it to my Sheriff's office.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTHA...ature=youtu.be
    I think it's a good idea to make sure your sheriff knows what his duties are, where his power comes from and that he is the servant of the people in his county making sure their constitutional rights aren't violated. In another thread I posted that some years ago I'd paid Richard Mack to teach my country sheriff and his deputies what their duties are and who they are beholden to. I'm going to be visiting with a local deputy and probably the sheriff as well soon to find out where they stand on the contact tracing and forced vaccinations.

I think I'm probably the only one in my state that doesn't fail John Kaminskis "Hitler Test".
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th May 2020),midnight rambler (17th May 2020),monty (17th May 2020)