Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get out of mandatory vaccines....

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

how to get out of mandatory vaccines....

Okay, haven't had time to research this, so just posting links I've found:

Both approaches seem to be the same: getting person administering to accept personal responsibility for damage done. Apparently Cal Washington used this strategy successfully with smart meters.

Cal Washington's https://www.inpowermovement.com/

https://www.freedomtaker.com/

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: how to get out of mandatory vaccines....

You’re referring to people devoid of all honor, they will tell you anything as they stand there with the syringe at the ready. A smart meter can be removed the vax cannot be removed. Big difference.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You’re referring to people devoid of all honor, they will tell you anything as they stand there with the syringe at the ready. A smart meter can be removed the vax cannot be removed. Big difference.
    Yes, that's what I've been thinking--big difference between smart meters and vaccinations during a falsely declared state of emergency over a fake pandemic.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th May 2020),monty (20th May 2020),Tumbleweed (20th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Since the "justice" system is run by the Devil and his acolytes, YOU DON'T.

This should be perfectly clear to anyone who has done even a quick review of how the "justice" system works worldwide. Pieces of paper are exactly that. Fantasies of magic formulae or incantations that neutralize "enforcers" are only for the deluded.

You either take the needle; refuse and get forced to take the needle; or use deadly force to resist. Of course, you can hide - and should - but they will catch up with you eventually.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (20th May 2020),Tumbleweed (20th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Estoppel. Laches.

Legal Notice:

I, Joe Blow, do state that I have undergone a series of vaccinations that is guaranteed to provide unlimited protection from any and all diseases past, present and future. Interested parties have 30 days to respond by certified mail (insert address here) or become subject to the principles of laches and estoppel.

If anyone wants to give you another vaccination just wave the notarized publisher certificate under their jowls.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Estoppel. Laches.

Legal Notice:

I, Joe Blow, do state that I have undergone a series of vaccinations that is guaranteed to provide unlimited protection from any and all diseases past, present and future. Interested parties have 30 days to respond by certified mail (insert address here) or become subject to the principles of laches and estoppel.

If anyone wants to give you another vaccination just wave the notarized publisher certificate under their jowls.
    Hi Ziero. I don't think they give a shit about our legal status, nor our Constitution Rights, anymore.

If they have a vaccine to "save the day", they will push it on all of us, watch and see.

Posting bullshit on an internet forum boosts a man's ego, but at the end of the day, it's still BS.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Hi Ziero. I don't think they give a shit about our legal status, nor our Constitution Rights, anymore.

If they have a vaccine to "save the day", they will push it on all of us, watch and see.

Posting bullshit on an internet forum boosts a man's ego, but at the end of the day, it's still BS.
    If you had been around as long as I have you would know that even more important than the rights you proclaim is the right of others to mess with your rights. Now if you choose to reject the weapons your ancestors have provided you with through their intelligence and experience then you are free to make your own mistakes (and live with the consequences).

By the way your rational approach is precisely the approach I would expect from someone who would be blocked by my approach. A legal notice gives due process. That is why estoppel and laches work. Unwanted benefits can be declined when you don't let the clock run out.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I wasn't sure where to put this but this thread seems appropriate.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...many-vaccines/

From Rappoport's blog. There is some bad shit in these shots and no 'good' reason for it to be in there.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd June 2020),monty (3rd June 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Of course, you can hide - and should - but they will catch up with you eventually.
    That was one of Christ's tactics:

John 10: 39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (3rd June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

There is no difference between failure to appear and not to exist. Corporations never appear except by agent. You cannot possibly compete with something that will never appear so don't even bother trying.

I'll take a vaccination when I see that it has been given to each and every corporation and not before.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd June 2020)