Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    If those guys who originally put GIM together, could do it, then so can we. So what you are saying is that if we are considered guilty of 'wrongspeak' by our Jewish overlords, they will find a way to cost us money? How do they do this? Why isn't it illegal?
    Yes they will. Say for example we buy a domain, which will be assigned an IP address. If we do not use a CDN (Cloudflare or BitMitigate) and the domain is discovered to contain "wrong think" they will implement a DDoS type of attack. Storm Front suffered that for years and went to Cloudflare who ended up pulling the plug on them "Just because". Back to the point, the increased costs comes into play with a DDoS attack, which sends millions upon millions of hits to the site just reloading the webpage causing the site to choke. These types of attacks have brought down giants. Github back in 2018 was hit with the largest DDoS attack in history, and at its peak experienced a rate of 1.3 Terabytes of data per SECOND. That is absolutely insane. Github does use DDoS protection so was not brought down, but before DDoS protection even sites like Google, Yahoo, eBay, which are used to a lot of traffic were brought to their knees. The costs comes with the bandwidth costs. In most hosted environments bandwidth is included in the host providers costs structure. If your bandwidth needs increase the costs also increases, so if you get hit with a DDoS you can see how your now inexpensive domain can up and costs you thousands of dollars because of "wrong think" via a DDoS. This is likely the main reason that most large sites are moderated to the point that its just a left / right echo chamber with little truth in between.

What about the first amendment rights? Am I just a dreamer, thinking that the first amendment might still hold sway somehow? Why is it that Gentiles are unable to offer a cohesive boundary for out own thoughts? We absolutely must find a way to put together a forum where we can speak our mind.
    I agree, have been spending most of the day looking over Tor hidden services and how to implement it correctly to protect obviously myself as well as the members.. Honestly that's probably going to be the only way its going to have to be hosted. I've been trying to find ways to not leak my IP address via email sign ups. The downside is that it will not allow for much growth as 99% of the people on the internet use the clear net and stay away from the dark net. Then it risks just turning into another containment forum due to being difficult if not impossible to find unless you know someone who can provide the Tor address. But that's where true free speech is going sadly. You can't speak about white genocide / replacement, zionist control of media, banking, and governments what a fraud AIPAC is, etc.

The clear net option, isn't really an option for me without spending a lot of money setting up a shell company to buy the domain, paying extra to keep the domain information private and paying monthly expenses for DDoS protection..

If not, then Tor Hidden service with the drawbacks...
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    What about the first amendment rights? Am I just a dreamer, thinking that the first amendment might still hold sway somehow?
    I think one of the biggest modern failures of our government was back in the 1990's when the internet was being born, the government should have clearly and plainly enacted legislation that guaranteed full first amendment rights to all things internet. If free speech had been a foundation of the internet since then, we'd be in a different place now.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th May 2020)

Thanks

So, I've been out for the extended weekend and was about to join the CrowHouse forum until I saw this! Fred - your deleted screenshot explaining Talmudism was nothing but courteous and rational. To this day I don't understand how stuff like this gets banned on mainstream forums. Only an infantile mind would be offended at the prospect of having their beliefs challenged.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th May 2020)

Thanks

That being said, at this point I'm seriously considering transferring my account to Book, so he can be back with us. I just need to figure out what I'd do in the meantime...
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Don't want to buy a domain Madfranks?

lol
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    That being said, at this point I'm seriously considering transferring my account to Book, so he can be back with us. I just need to figure out what I'd do in the meantime...
    Book would still not be able to express himself via images.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Well I just don't know what to do then. Neuro offered to outright buy the forum from JQP - I offered to pitch in as well. Maybe consider committing as well: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post967581
    - Lew Rockwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th May 2020)

Thanks

Hopefully JQP will respond. I agree it's looking like he doesn't have the time to keep up with the forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    If someone wants to purchase a domain, I'll help with the administration. Honestly though we may be better off starting a dark net forum considering how people will even go after providers who hosts domains full of "wrong think"....
    Renegade Broadcasting/Tribune moved to http://zensurfrei.com/ a couple/few years ago after getting booted somewhere domestic. AFAIK no probs. Last I recall they're German Co but servers based in Iceland -- but I don't see that stated at their site any more, so... ??

6 month free trial by mentioning Renegade.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th May 2020),woodman (26th May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Well I just don't know what to do then. Neuro offered to outright buy the forum from JQP - I offered to pitch in as well.
    Franks, a lot of us would pitch in to help out. A lot of us don't have the tech knowledge you and Neuro have, nor Ares.

You three folks lead the way, a lot of us will help and follow.
    life is good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Ares (26th May 2020)