Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Yeah, apparently the hateful troll is a preferred forum member who should be listened to. That says volumes about the character of the admin. Perhaps they should all gather 'round, hold hands and sing kumbaya.
    They will surely be singing it in Yiddish.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st May 2020),Tumbleweed (21st May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    If someone wants to purchase a domain, I'll help with the administration. Honestly though we may be better off starting a dark net forum considering how people will even go after providers who hosts domains full of "wrong think"....
    I think we all pretty much knew that this was a containment forum from the get go. I have never had any dealings with JQP, but just the way the forum popped up conveniently at the demise of GIM, made it pretty clear. We have been sidelined and marginalized from the beginning. New membership here is impossible to attain; I guess the ostensible reason is to limit bots, but we all know what is going on. We are being herded into smaller and smaller units and marginalized into extinction. Perhaps the bot attacks were merely false flags to justify shutting down new membership?

Why exactly can't we have our own forum where we can speak freely? Is there some mechanism whereby the servers are threatened by powerful interests and shut down forums that are considered too open? Are all servers in the hands of those who would silence us? What does it take to create a server? Why is it that the Jews control everything? Are they that powerful?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Are they that powerful?
    Any perception of power projected by the Synagogue of Satan is strictly illusional.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

madfranks (26th May 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

I got blocked from that forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

madfranks (26th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I think we all pretty much knew that this was a containment forum from the get go. I have never had any dealings with JQP, but just the way the forum popped up conveniently at the demise of GIM, made it pretty clear. We have been sidelined and marginalized from the beginning. New membership here is impossible to attain; I guess the ostensible reason is to limit bots, but we all know what is going on. We are being herded into smaller and smaller units and marginalized into extinction. Perhaps the bot attacks were merely false flags to justify shutting down new membership?

Why exactly can't we have our own forum where we can speak freely? Is there some mechanism whereby the servers are threatened by powerful interests and shut down forums that are considered too open? Are all servers in the hands of those who would silence us? What does it take to create a server? Why is it that the Jews control everything? Are they that powerful?
    Truth is often derided. I actually signed up to GIM2, until it was SirGonzo who PM'd me and said that you guys had joined over here with Gaillo, John Q Public, and Mamboni. I signed up here and never once signed back into GIM2. Especially with their piss poor answers on what happened to GIM, and the lack of free speech....

I'll see if I can think of something to get us up and running.. Mastodon is alright and definitely hardened against censorship, but its biggest drawback is that its microblogging. Personal long drawn out thoughts and explanations can't be done on Mastodon. It would be like twitter having to type 1 of x for the number of posts.

I hate microblogging to be honest. It reduces thoughts and interactions down to the lowest common denominator. Mostly to fit within the limited character set of a given "toot" (in mastodon) or tweet in twitter.

The answer to you question, is that yes. There are powerful interests that will DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) your site to death costing you millions in bandwidth costs if you do not use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) like Cloudflare to mitigate the attack. Or they will attempt to dox you to shame you for "wrong think".

Look around, look what happens to anyone voicing opposition to anything outside of the W.H.O on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. The content is deleted, and often times the user account is removed from the platform. (Alex Jones.)

We live at a time where the free flow of information threatens those who want to rule over us. So we HAVE to have a repository or somewhere we can store uncensored information without the threat of harassments, doxing, and malicious attacks if all else fails.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

woodman (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Yeah I was blocked/banned too. I didn't nothing wrong or said anything offensive.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),woodman (22nd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Yeah I was blocked/banned too. I didn't nothing wrong or said anything offensive.
    It is really quite sobering to see such action taken against those who have done nothing wrong at all. It is merely the 'thought' that we might not think the way they would like us to think. Now that is a containment forum. Did I hear it right that Max Igan put that forum together? And that forum claims to be a place for free-thinking!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Truth is often derided. I actually signed up to GIM2, until it was SirGonzo who PM'd me and said that you guys had joined over here with Gaillo, John Q Public, and Mamboni. I signed up here and never once signed back into GIM2. Especially with their piss poor answers on what happened to GIM, and the lack of free speech....

I'll see if I can think of something to get us up and running.. Mastodon is alright and definitely hardened against censorship, but its biggest drawback is that its microblogging. Personal long drawn out thoughts and explanations can't be done on Mastodon. It would be like twitter having to type 1 of x for the number of posts.

I hate microblogging to be honest. It reduces thoughts and interactions down to the lowest common denominator. Mostly to fit within the limited character set of a given "toot" (in mastodon) or tweet in twitter.

The answer to you question, is that yes. There are powerful interests that will DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) your site to death costing you millions in bandwidth costs if you do not use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) like Cloudflare to mitigate the attack. Or they will attempt to dox you to shame you for "wrong think".

Look around, look what happens to anyone voicing opposition to anything outside of the W.H.O on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. The content is deleted, and often times the user account is removed from the platform. (Alex Jones.)

We live at a time where the free flow of information threatens those who want to rule over us. So we HAVE to have a repository or somewhere we can store uncensored information without the threat of harassments, doxing, and malicious attacks if all else fails.
    If those guys who originally put GIM together, could do it, then so can we. So what you are saying is that if we are considered guilty of 'wrongspeak' by our Jewish overlords, they will find a way to cost us money? How do they do this? Why isn't it illegal? What about the first amendment rights? Am I just a dreamer, thinking that the first amendment might still hold sway somehow? Why is it that Gentiles are unable to offer a cohesive boundary for out own thoughts? We absolutely must find a way to put together a forum where we can speak our mind.

I understand the reasons for a limit on free speech; It is and should be a crime to yell 'Fire!" in a crowded theater. How much more of a crime is it to prevent someone from yelling "Fire!" when the theater actually is on fire and the patrons are asleep and will surely die?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Maybe (((they))) didn't appreciate your avatar? LOL
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

late commenting here, but WOW that was fast! I didn't even post anything other than an introduction, and now it won't let me in.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020)