Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: WARNING: The CrowHouse is a CONTAINMENT FORUM

I have no technological savvy, so can't help there, but could contribute money if needed.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    That being said, at this point I'm seriously considering transferring my account to Book, so he can be back with us. I just need to figure out what I'd do in the meantime...
    multiple people can use one login, no? just not logged in at same time....i'm guessing

perhaps it would be wise to have a dozen common logins that everybody uses. that would drive langley/aviv crazy

i've long considered that as a way to muck up their grid. same same for cell phones -- they shouldn't be attached to one user

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

woodman (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    multiple people can use one login, no? just not logged in at same time....i'm guessing

perhaps it would be wise to have a dozen common logins that everybody uses. that would drive langley/aviv crazy

i've long considered that as a way to muck up their grid. same same for cell phones -- they shouldn't be attached to one user
    The only problem would be in the future there'd be no way to tell who wrote what post, me or book.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell