Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

new forum.

Ok, im willing to help bankroll a new forum IF we can agree on where. Im over this shit. How about a limited paid subscription with free membership also? Only paid members can vote for mods, or remove them. Thoughts?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (22nd May 2020),Hitch (21st May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: new forum.

i'm in. including paid sub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st May 2020)

Thanks

someone here has to know something about software, domains, cost etc..

Thanks

amanda and i can steal quite a few from 0hedge. We need to be able to post pics and links.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

My thoughts are I like it, and would help with a paid subscription if it's reasonably feasible. I couldn't really help much more than that. Just don't have the time or energy.

I do think it could take off and really grow. There's a good base of folks here that would all go over and get the forum growing. GSUS really keeps things contained, when now more than ever, we shouldn't be contained but unleashed.
    life is good.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

I will throw some in.

It probably needs to be set up as an LLC using a Registered Agent to shield from getting doxxed.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I'm in. We will need some tech savvy. I will help with $.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

I'm unsure how to do it exactly but research creating a Mastodon site instead of a forum. I'm tech savvy but on the art end. I'm not a very good programmer but I am one. I wouldn't be able to do this for you.

Forums are an outdated technology that will eventually go away. Mastodon is the newer tech style that was designed to be uncensorable.

There's some documentation to go through and some technical know-how since this stuff usually isn't always included in traditional webserver CPanels.

https://docs.joinmastodon.org/

This video explains what Mastodon is in easy to understand terms:

Gab.com is now a Mastadon instance after they got censored many times. Currently Gab is down due to migrating servers as their site got a ton of growth recently beyond their current capabilities. You guys could wait till Gab comes back online, then create a Gold-Silver group there and use that like a forum. That would be a free option and you'd have a lot of control, the only thing is you'd need someone who has admin abilities, which means someone would have to get a premium membership from Gab (a monthly fee).

Another option is to join Free Speech Extremists as I know they won't censor anyone, just understand these guys are Free Speech Absolutists, and not right/left wing. They're more extreme Libertarians/Anarchists and are similar to people on pol / 4Chan:
    https://freespeechextremist.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st May 2020)

Thanks

After the ghost of magnes appeared and offered advise, im prolly stepping back from the idea. But thank you.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd May 2020),osoab (21st May 2020),Shami-Amourae (21st May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

The question we must ask ourselves: WHY?

It's been great that we've been able to connect here, and previously, the GIMs. But we've entered a new world, and the problems extant within the forum model, especially the open (to read) forum model, have become malignant.

What are all of these forums but "containment forums"? Think about it: "open air" zoos for the Goyim to vent animal rage and "mass consciousness" moos. Zoos that the Kikish kiddies can come to make faces at us, and laugh at us, and give their elders ammunition to counter the occasional thing of value.

This is the single-most important era of our lifetimes. The third-most important era in the history of the world. We should probably stop yapping in public, with people we truly do not know. Just who IS each of us? I know who I am. Do YOU know who I am? Do I know who YOU are? Unless we're able to look someone in the eye in real life, what business do we have sharing our perceptions, our ideas, our thoughts, our inner-most feelings with people we truly don't know? The Internet has served its creators very, very well - you do realize the foundations of what makes the Internet "go" were developed "disproportionately" by Jews, yes? It's mesmerized us into doing things our forebears would never have done - trust outsiders with valuable, even critical information. Just as the Internet leads us to drop the civility most of us practice in real life, we also drop our shields towards and about others. People we think we know.

So, to end, putting resources toward another forum is simply a waste of time, or worse. Time on this Earth is short for all of us. Some of us much less than others (I don't see myself being alive in 2022, if current patterns of Total Government hold or accelerate). Focus yourself inward, on literally yourself, and your family, and your look-in-the-eye trusted friends. Reinforce and build to keep yourselves alive as long as possible, as these End Times unfold, and expand. Stay in touch, but put it all in perspective. Do outreach online, but go OUT among the masses, while maintaining proper OPSEC. Tell others about the Gospel, about the Revelation prophecies, and how it all fits into what is happening right now...the Hollywood movie that isn't a movie.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.