Re: new forum.

Tagged... for Ares.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    someone here has to know something about software, domains, cost etc..
    I suspect there is much more to this than meets the eye. Lucky Strike hasn't had much luck keeping his TIOT forum functional. Quite possibly this obstacle is insurmountable. Our enemies are very resourceful. Can we team up with TIOT and try? I think he is sincere and trustworthy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

So, to end, putting resources toward another forum is simply a waste of time, or worse.
    It depends how many resources it costs us. Having a containment forum run by one of us could go viral. A containment forum not run by us will always be overun by Jewish trolls, making it uninteresting or confusing to truthseekers and unlikely to attract new members.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Spun Gold (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    It depends how many resources it costs us. Having a containment forum run by one of us could go viral. A containment forum not run by us will always be overun by Jewish trolls, making it uninteresting or confusing to truthseekers and unlikely to attract new members.
    The security, utility, and lifespan of any forum "for us" is dependent upon the resources put into it. (of course, other factors decide, as well)

The time for mass movements is long past. We can only hope to reach the always-tiny minority who give a damn about the Truth. People with "ears to hear." And "eyes to see." That doesn't cover 90% of humanity...at least not until they turn off their Talmudvision. And that's the litmus test for anyone who actually wants the facts, and the whole truth: if they can't stop watching the vain, vile "programming" of Talmudivison, they're almost certainly useless.

Those who insist on believing in mass movements won't see value in my strategy. My strategy is, of course, based on the fact that even one Adamic soul is worth every effort we make, if it pays off in the end. I'd love to reach millions, but that will never happen again. Not since the vast majority of humanity live in a Talmudvision-generated false "reality," even if they don't watch TV all that much.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    The security, utility, and lifespan of any forum "for us" is dependent upon the resources put into it. (of course, other factors decide, as well)

The time for mass movements is long past. We can only hope to reach the always-tiny minority who give a damn about the Truth. People with "ears to hear." And "eyes to see." That doesn't cover 90% of humanity...at least not until they turn off their Talmudvision. And that's the litmus test for anyone who actually wants the facts, and the whole truth: if they can't stop watching the vain, vile "programming" of Talmudivison, they're almost certainly useless.

Those who insist on believing in mass movements won't see value in my strategy. My strategy is, of course, based on the fact that even one Adamic soul is worth every effort we make, if it pays off in the end. I'd love to reach millions, but that will never happen again. Not since the vast majority of humanity live in a Talmudvision-generated false "reality," even if they don't watch TV all that much.
    I can see Jewish leaders offering young Jewish hackers a million bucks a day to shut down a goy forum. Information control is almost everything to them. Still, if someone I trusted wanted to make a go at a real forum, I would be willing to help some financially. But I wonder if it's really a matter of money or technical assistance that would make a real forum run. I wouldn't be much help in the latter department.
    If we want to draw them away from teevee, we have to offer something better. There are people out there who have an appetite for truth, but get turned away by those who aim to do just that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

it may be worth a stab considering the ability to archive truth. Its being erased at a remarkable rate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (24th May 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

I'll give it a shot if you guys will have me. If it's God, who can stop it?

As Peter once said, at Your word....

And far be it from me to limit The Holy One of Israel.

Somebody find me via PM or some other way. I'll post my youtube account tomorrow. You can also find me at City-data, dysgenic, if you need to for now.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17