Thread: new forum.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    It depends how many resources it costs us. Having a containment forum run by one of us could go viral. A containment forum not run by us will always be overun by Jewish trolls, making it uninteresting or confusing to truthseekers and unlikely to attract new members.
    The security, utility, and lifespan of any forum "for us" is dependent upon the resources put into it. (of course, other factors decide, as well)

The time for mass movements is long past. We can only hope to reach the always-tiny minority who give a damn about the Truth. People with "ears to hear." And "eyes to see." That doesn't cover 90% of humanity...at least not until they turn off their Talmudvision. And that's the litmus test for anyone who actually wants the facts, and the whole truth: if they can't stop watching the vain, vile "programming" of Talmudivison, they're almost certainly useless.

Those who insist on believing in mass movements won't see value in my strategy. My strategy is, of course, based on the fact that even one Adamic soul is worth every effort we make, if it pays off in the end. I'd love to reach millions, but that will never happen again. Not since the vast majority of humanity live in a Talmudvision-generated false "reality," even if they don't watch TV all that much.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (22nd May 2020)