Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent David Martin interview, must watch

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Recent David Martin interview, must watch

Audio only, he nails a lot of stuff and provides remedies.

"Strike the root"

https://soundcloud.com/oneradionetwo...andates-may-20
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd May 2020),cheka. (22nd May 2020),mamboni (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020)

Thanks

Re: Recent David Martin interview, must watch

If you haven't listened to this interview you need to listen to it stat!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I don't mean to nitpick, but my time is valuable, and this sort of sloppiness leads me against taking the time to listen:

Governors are comming Dometic Terrorism with Shelter in place mandates, May 20
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I don't mean to nitpick, but my time is valuable, and this sort of sloppiness leads me against taking the time to listen:

Governors are comming Dometic Terrorism with Shelter in place mandates, May 20
    David Martin was not responsible for those typos, if you listen to him you will agree he's one very sharp man with the best of intentions.

You ARE nitpicking.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Good interview - he uncovers how COVID-19 and the lockdowns are being used to cover for decades of theft, greed and fraud by the banksters and the financial system hitting the end of the road in 2020. Collapse of trillions of dollars of paper assets, unfunded pensions and government obligations was coming in 2020 irregardless of COVID. Will the people see through the subterfuge?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (23rd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),monty (22nd May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    David Martin was not responsible for those typos, if you listen to him you will agree he's one very sharp man with the best of intentions.

You ARE nitpicking.

OK, listening now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Good interview - he uncovers how COVID-19 and the lockdowns are being used to cover for decades of theft, greed and fraud by the banksters and the financial system hitting the end of the road in 2020. Collapse of trillions of dollars of paper assets, unfunded pensions and government obligations was coming in 2020 irregardless of COVID. Will the people see through the subterfuge?
    Look back at what the Controlled Demolition of the USSR did to Russia, Ukraine, and the other "Soviet republics." The banking tribe looted those countries. The public assets that people literally gave their lives to create were taken from the People through "legal" maneuvers their own kind concocted. Russia, et. al., are still struggling from all that. And the (((oligarchs))) who stole it all continue to have massive influence in the country, if not de facto control.

The Controlled Demolition of our economy is cover for the same looting. Trillions are going to be given to banksters and Babylon corporations, with the bill handed to the People. But much more importantly, the cataclysm in real estate/land holdings is much more dangerous. We're going to see huge tracts of land and housing be scooped up by "oligarchs" by other names. Food producing land coming available is making the devils drip from their mouths.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (23rd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020)

Thanks

Valuable for some, perhaps. Unfortunately he still believes in the nonsense of "elections," claiming that Bolshevik governors are motivated by hatred of Trump (about 12 minutes in). "Dislodge President Trump."

Until one accepts that there is no "choice" for we little bastards in the political system, that the appearance of "disagreement" and "difference" between "liberals" and "conservatives" is nothing but a fake "reality" created by the Jewsmedia, one cannot progress toward Truth.

Trump could neutralize these Bolshevist Governors almost immediately.* He will not, because that's not his orders in this game.

* Among them, Federalize the National Guards of blue states, use the DPA to declare most closed businesses "essential," overriding the rules by decree, and start arresting blue state "officials" for deprivation of rights under color of authority.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (23rd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Audio only, he nails a lot of stuff and provides remedies.

"Strike the root"

https://soundcloud.com/oneradionetwo...andates-may-20
    Listening now--very good. I should probably be taking notes, so I can send this out.

***** Same guy who did this:

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

that show is from www.oneradionetwork.com -- they do some good stuff there

i miss the weekly andy gause show. gause died last year

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)