Thread: Diagnosing the scary killer virus

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Diagnosing the scary killer virus

It appears there is a causative agent, although definitely not actually scientifically proven to exist - yet. I've heard (2nd person) accounts of people getting deathly ill (cannot breathe, cannot get out of bed, 3 weeks of this, "feels like I got run over by a train ten times", etc.). One was a cousin of a business associate who was reportedly in excellent health and a marathon runner. One fellow in my neck of the woods suffered a stroke when he fell ill from whatever this is back in January. So there appears to be something really bad having made the rounds but it isn't taking out everyone, and certainly no more deadly than the seasonal flu.

I've always maintained from the beginning that this is a well engineered psyop but there has to be some actual pathogen making the rounds to make it *real*. The peak is most likely past, just like the seasonal flu. It's certainly not what we're being told. The 'second wave' may be yet another bio-engineered pathogen to propel the propaganda and to push the agenda of comrade tracing, testing, and social conditioning/engineering.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Diagnosing the scary killer virus

there is a causative agent
    The common denominator would seem to be hospitals.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd May 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Diagnosing the scary killer virus

There will be a sequel for sure, given how well the first installment was received by the GP.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th May 2020)