Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like taking it up the ass??

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Do you like taking it up the ass??

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    ...and a vote implies consent to be ruled by whoever "wins".
    And "implies" is a word that only means, "suggests".

By not voting now is giving consent to Democrats to do as they will. Look how well that's working out for California.
    The greatest state in the country is now officially destroyed and has been deemed a shit hole that people are fleeing.

By not trying to change the system you are consenting to more of the same Democrat rule.
    If more people like you can't see the difference between Trump/Christianity and the Democrats/Satan, then all hope is lost.

Maybe we need to take a different approach to this argument?

You, or anyone else here, please tell me what Democrat policies you like, or what they have done that you like. (you can pick some from my signature line)
    Then tell me if you like anything Trump has done.

By not voting this time around, imo, you are consenting to let Democrats rule. If that is what you want, then so be it. End of discussion.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

You know, free speech can be a bitch. I am exercising my right to free speech.

A lot of you have been bashing on EE. He is right though. With what he posts. We all have a choice coming up in this next election, with how we vote. Vote for "none of the above"? Wouldn't that be great, but again, we are forced to vote for the least damaging candidate.

EE has been a member of this forum for a long time. I have been as well. If any of you haters had the balls to meet EE in person, you'd come to the same conclusion I have. He's a person you'd could trust, a friend if you need, and a man of honor.

We need more American's like EE.
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

We need more blind as hell Trumptards unable to think critically who are inebriated on the Kool-Aid??

Voting only encourages bad behavior. Those who browbeat others into 'voting' are the lost, fooled by and drawn into the suckers' game. What needs to happen and is LONG overdue is that those rat bastard elected Bolshevik officials (which are 99% of them) lose their legitimacy before the entire world. THAT is the only solution short of Jesus coming, and the way things are headed that's a very good possibility. I have a strong suspicion that He is going to be pissed when He shows up.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th May 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    When haven't we been taking it up the ass?
    Never. But enough is enough for reasonable people.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    You know, free speech can be a bitch. I am exercising my right to free speech.

A lot of you have been bashing on EE. He is right though. With what he posts. We all have a choice coming up in this next election, with how we vote. Vote for "none of the above"? Wouldn't that be great, but again, we are forced to vote for the least damaging candidate.

EE has been a member of this forum for a long time. I have been as well. If any of you haters had the balls to meet EE in person, you'd come to the same conclusion I have. He's a person you'd could trust, a friend if you need, and a man of honor.

We need more American's like EE.
    I'm glad you still have your feet firmly planted on the earth. Good for you my friend!

I agree with your message 100%, thank you! I 'am' a man of honor and principle. There were times in my life where I was ready to and almost threw my life away over my principles. My reputation is intact. I found a long time ago, life is easy if you tell the truth when it counts (I have rarely made excuses for anything)and live as a man with honor. I guess I should credit having a good, strong and tough father.

I don't give my word to anyone unless I know I can back my word up 100%. My friends growing up knew my word meant something they could count on. The guys that I run with today know it too. I am not perfect by any means and I may of had my weaknesses, (pretty much was a hood in my youth), but I can look myself in the mirror every day now with pride of who I am.

A lot of this stuff I post here is what I believe, or wish to debate, to form opinion. I don't mind sparing with you guys, I see it as a good thing to sharpen my/our debating skills. You guys have been very helpful with that. I can put up better arguments/discussions with others I know, or meet. Some here are better at debate too...in a gay Democrat way

I don't take any of it personal, but like Trump, if you hit me, I will hit you back maybe even harder. I'm never sitting here with a red face. I bet a few here can't say that. lol
    I don't hold grudges either, life is getting way to short for that. If you fuck me, you just don't exist to me anymore. That's all.

You're a good guy Hitch, I respect you too. You may have let some people get under your skin here, before, you seem to have gotten over that, I hope.
    I know you are a man of honor too!

Later Bro!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    We need more blind as hell Trumptards unable to think critically who are inebriated on the Kool-Aid??

Voting only encourages bad behavior. Those who browbeat others into 'voting' are the lost, fooled by and drawn into the suckers' game. What needs to happen and is LONG overdue is that those rat bastard elected Bolshevik officials (which are 99% of them) lose their legitimacy before the entire world. THAT is the only solution short of Jesus coming, and the way things are headed that's a very good possibility. I have a strong suspicion that He is going to be pissed when He shows up.
    So you are ready to bring it all down now? Let society collapse and let the killing begin?
    Do you have anyone in your life you care about? If not, that explains why you are ready to unleash holy hell and unimaginable misery on our planet.
    You sound like someone that's looking forward to personally send people to Jesus.

Oh, and you will not browbeat me into not voting to help the Democrats, either!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Voting only encourages bad behavior.
    Voting helps keep the worst candidate from wrecking the country worse.

I don't think anyone here is cheerleading the direction we are going with our country. We are basically fucked. EE is right though. Not voting, means you are a Democrat. The worst thing that can happen is if the Democrats win this next election.

They are cheering on this corona virus, watching and laughing at our economy getting destroyed. Do you care about that? If you don't care, you are removed. Not socially, but emotionally and morally. People are hurting right now. The dems are happy about it. Nobody, not the best prepper ever....should be happy and smiling now. Think about that.

The democratic party is funded by Satan.
    life is good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

EE_ (25th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post

The democratic party is funded by Satan.
    But somehow Satan has neglected to insert his demons into the other party.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    But somehow Satan has neglected to insert his demons into the other party.
    I would bet they are everywhere. You got a solution?
    life is good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

EE_ (25th May 2020)

Thanks

There's a book out that some here might like. It's titled "Team of Five: The Presidents Club in the Age of Trump"
    https://www.amazon.com/Team-Five-Pre.../dp/B07H4ZXN7C

It's written by a Democrat, for Democrats. It's about an exclusive club of five presidents, Democrats and Republicans, on the same team, their friendships and comradery. One big happy globalist family! Too bad Trump isn't in their club.

Funny thing though, most Trump supporters wouldn't want Trump to be in their exclusive club. I didn't like any of those presidents.
    People that voted for Trump wanted someone that would shake up the system. He certainly has done that!
    The people that don't support Trump would be happier if we returned our country to the good ol boys club.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!