Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you like taking it up the ass??

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Do you like taking it up the ass??

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I would bet they are everywhere. You got a solution?
    My solution is to not vote for demons. Don't vote. It just lends an air of legitimacy to a completely corrupt system. It is like women arguing over who is the kindest rapist and then allowing themselves to be raped.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I would bet they are everywhere. You got a solution?
    Well Hitch, I've thought about your comment even more and I have this to add:
    Our political system in America has become completely corrupted and is being used as a weapon against us. Let this sink in, you who crave leadership; the whole system has been weaponized. When you participate in it, you are participating in your own destruction. So go ahead and cheer on Trumpstein, I suppose it does not even matter any more because the die is set and we are on the road to destruction now regardless. Just understand that anyone who is put forth as a candidate for any important position already has a master and it isn't the 'good' of 'our' society that they are working toward. You can add a 'stein' onto any one of their names and it will serve to shed light upon their true nature.

So no....I don't have a solution (anyone with a solution will be immediately eliminated) but it sure as hell irritates me to see such stupidity. If there is a solution, it involves waking up dimwitted people and as I can see here, that is impossible. Perhaps I should just bow out and remove myself from the internet entirely. I may just be a happier person.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (28th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    My solution is to not vote for demons. Don't vote. It just lends an air of legitimacy to a completely corrupt system. It is like women arguing over who is the kindest rapist and then allowing themselves to be raped.
    I'm getting good at reading between the lines. Your statement reads "don't vote, let the Democrats win and bring the unimaginable pain to our country, now!" You get to sit back and say, I didn't have anything to do with it.
    Is that about right?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (27th May 2020),Hitch (27th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I could imagine really bad things if Clinton won. What has happened with the Trump win, libertarians and conservatives unable to meet in public spaces, massive expansion of online censorship of libertarians and conservatives, the unprecedented expansion of Federal debt for 'normal business' that now includes the public locked down in their homes and small business being destroyed, all the propaganda for a new world war and a third of my alt media faves 'growing up' and becoming fake news establishment that pimped the freedom and economy destroying lockdown that may lead to mandatory vaccination and are pushing for world war I could not have imagined.

EE are you familiar with transactional analysis? Do you realize what type of ego state communication style you are using here this last month or so? It could be a brilliant way to troll lefties but here?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I'm getting good at reading between the lines. Your statement reads "don't vote, let the Democrats win and bring the unimaginable pain to our country, now!" You get to sit back and say, I didn't have anything to do with it.
    Is that about right?
    I am only voting this fall due to the Ill constitutional change questions.

ILL will fall in line with the Liberals. It's a guarantee.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Is that about right?
    EE and Woodman, what I see is a discussion between a realist (EE) and an idealist (Woodman). EE is right, the worst thing that can happen is if the Dems get into office. Woodman, I agree with you as well. The only difference, is you don't have a solution. Just sitting back and not voting, is doing nothing to change things.

Then again doing nothing and letting the liberals win, the only thing good about that...is if the liberals win our country is going down. Big time, in my opinion SHTF. Full on revolution, violence, big cities collapsing, people starving, fighting over cans of beans.

If the Democrats win in the fall, we will be the next Venezuela. The good part about that is we might have a chance to rebuild things better than they are now. LOL, or not, now I'm being the idealist...
    life is good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Neuro (28th May 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

EE and Woodman, what I see is a discussion between a realist (EE) and an idealist (Woodman). EE is right, the worst thing that can happen is if the Dems get into office. Woodman, I agree with you as well. The only difference, is you don't have a solution. Just sitting back and not voting, is doing nothing to change things.

Then again doing nothing and letting the liberals win, the only thing good about that...is if the liberals win our country is going down. Big time, in my opinion SHTF. Full on revolution, violence, big cities collapsing, people starving, fighting over cans of beans.

If the Democrats win in the fall, we will be the next Venezuela. The good part about that is we might have a chance to rebuild things better than they are now. LOL, or not, now I'm being the idealist...
    Voting is also doing nothing to change things. In fact, it is the best way to ensure things remain the same.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th May 2020),Tumbleweed (28th May 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Voting is also doing nothing to change things. In fact, it is the best way to ensure things remain the same.
    Things aren't going to be the same if the Democrats win. They will win if people chose not to vote on principal, and I get that, I do.

We will likely have years of SHTF if the Dems win. Stock up and review your preps. If you think the corona virus crap we are dealing with is something, just wait for the Dems....I figure this video is the Dems...Corona virus ain't got shit on me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C716C8V9bQ
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Things are flowing in one direction and that is downhill. Vote, it don't matter. They count the votes. Don't vote, it don't matter. They are still counting votes.

I am a little cynical here. My county has a former felon (drugs and gun) as a the county clerk. He is BLM, progressive, and a party tool. Governor gave him a pardon on the way out the door so he could take his wife's city council seat when she got elected as a state rep. The 2018 anti Trump wave put him into the position to count the votes. This dude has done fucked many things up. Still has his job at the university as a janitor too. He's on "leave for service". Keeps him in the SEIU.

It's all a fucking sham.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

16. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

If dems run with Bidet, Trump will win. Short term probably an advantage to most honest people, total collapse delayed a year or two. Medium term, Trump et al gets blaimed for collapse, probably worse for honest people. Long term doesnt matter!

Not voting makes sense IMO...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th May 2020),woodman (28th May 2020)