Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheka rides again! 50,000 strong and growing rapidly

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: cheka rides again! 50,000 strong and growing rapidly

If the plan is to bankrupt state and local governments, its too late to do anything there.

They will be sued now if anyone does contract the virus as liable.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

" Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

You state that based on what? Past "promises" of Trump and the GOP?

No, I have listened to several commentators and it seems that Trump does have an inkling that the people, all of them except the lefties and crazies, hate this tracking program, and the idea of printing up a hundred billion to hand over fat government contracts to their crony corporations to design tracking programs while the people are desperate and on the brink of losing everything, and the fact that EVERYONE is fed up with this virus evil hoax and we are all going to find better ways to fight back at the government and the politicos if it passes.

I say this will sail through the Senate and the Oval Office with minor changes. At least the national Comrade Tracing program and funding will.

We shall see but I would not bet on it.

GOP "opposition" to bills and policies is always part of the fake "reality" the Jewsmedia creates for the Goyim. This program is so important to "them" that it will be "resisted" by the actors and actresses of the rubber stamp legislature, just like they did the USA "PATRIOT" (act) and all the National "Defense" Authorization Acts."

That behavior will always abound, but people who have no job and no money and no food and no shelter make this time very different from the Patriot Act and Defense Authorization Acts. Very different.

More and more people are on the games in congress. This time instead of fighting among ourselves or getting in confrontations with the cops in street protests, we are all going to find more intelligent ways to tell them what we think. For example, I am fully with the people who won't go back to work for the stated reason that they need more protections for their health but the real reason for using that leverage argument is that they have almost double money coming in from unemployment compensation than they do from their minimum wage jobs. They have to bargain tough and the best way they can do that is not go back to work and let the businesses go bankrupt and close. People are already fighting back too by not paying rent and not moving out and not buying cars and not going to restaurants and hotels and entertainment venues.

Hertz just filed for Chapter 11 and they have 500,000 cars they want to sell from their fleet parking in big empty locked down baseball stadiums.

Those people getting ugly at those who don't wear masks and don't do social distancing are about to find themselves in an even worse condition when people no tolerance anymore for these ill-behaved crazies.

Of course, Trump and repugs can forget about people voting for them,or voting at all, if they don't cough up another huge stimulus check to the masses pronto.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Of course, Trump and repugs can forget about people voting for them,or voting at all, if they don't cough up another huge stimulus check to the masses pronto.
    Problem with the "Stimulus" is that there is so much BS packed in them. I read the 1st stimulus without the BS would have been $37,500 each instead of $1200. Mass inflation? So if they came up with a small stimulus (couple hundred billion) with minimal BS could give everyone a real stimulus to keep their homes, business, cars, debt etc etc.

I'm in tourist town and even though there are deep pockets I am seeing 1 of 5 closing permanently. I watch real estate and since everything is still on hold I cant look at the possibilities of a home upgrade yet. While everyone hates on trump and wear masks while the experts change their minds everyday I keep burying my cash and looking to the future.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

" Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

You state that based on what? Past "promises" of Trump and the GOP?

No, I have listened to several commentators and it seems that Trump does have an inkling that the people, all of them except the lefties and crazies, hate this tracking program, and the idea of printing up a hundred billion to hand over fat government contracts to their crony corporations to design tracking programs while the people are desperate and on the brink of losing everything, and the fact that EVERYONE is fed up with this virus evil hoax and we are all going to find better ways to fight back at the government and the politicos if it passes.

I say this will sail through the Senate and the Oval Office with minor changes. At least the national Comrade Tracing program and funding will.

We shall see but I would not bet on it.

GOP "opposition" to bills and policies is always part of the fake "reality" the Jewsmedia creates for the Goyim. This program is so important to "them" that it will be "resisted" by the actors and actresses of the rubber stamp legislature, just like they did the USA "PATRIOT" (act) and all the National "Defense" Authorization Acts."

That behavior will always abound, but people who have no job and no money and no food and no shelter make this time very different from the Patriot Act and Defense Authorization Acts. Very different.

More and more people are on the games in congress. This time instead of fighting among ourselves or getting in confrontations with the cops in street protests, we are all going to find more intelligent ways to tell them what we think. For example, I am fully with the people who won't go back to work for the stated reason that they need more protections for their health but the real reason for using that leverage argument is that they have almost double money coming in from unemployment compensation than they do from their minimum wage jobs. They have to bargain tough and the best way they can do that is not go back to work and let the businesses go bankrupt and close. People are already fighting back too by not paying rent and not moving out and not buying cars and not going to restaurants and hotels and entertainment venues.

Hertz just filed for Chapter 11 and they have 500,000 cars they want to sell from their fleet parking in big empty locked down baseball stadiums.

Those people getting ugly at those who don't wear masks and don't do social distancing are about to find themselves in an even worse condition when people no tolerance anymore for these ill-behaved crazies.

I hope you are right. I fear you are not. There are simply too many fear addled people out there who are crying for big daddy gov to come to their rescue. Fear makes people angry and crazy. This is what we are dealing with.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Problem with the "Stimulus" is that there is so much BS packed in them. I read the 1st stimulus without the BS would have been $37,500 each instead of $1200. Mass inflation? So if they came up with a small stimulus (couple hundred billion) with minimal BS could give everyone a real stimulus to keep their homes, business, cars, debt etc etc.

I'm in tourist town and even though there are deep pockets I am seeing 1 of 5 closing permanently. I watch real estate and since everything is still on hold I cant look at the possibilities of a home upgrade yet. While everyone hates on trump and wear masks while the experts change their minds everyday I keep burying my cash and looking to the future.
    I'm not in favor of any more stimulus checks to the people. Most responsible people don't want it either. I agree with a tax waiver until 2021. Some help to keep small businesses afloat may still be needed.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Your reply is correct, EE. But our country needs a reset. The elites are greedy and crooked and they do not pay employees a living wage and they inflict false flag events on the people like the "corona virus."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Your reply is correct, EE. But our country needs a reset. The elites are greedy and crooked and they do not pay employees a living wage and they inflict false flag events on the people like the "corona virus."
    Careful what you wish for. We will get a reset. It won't be the reset we want.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

9. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

EE_ (25th May 2020)

Thanks

Proverbs 19:21

There are many thoughts in the heart of a man: but the will of the Lord shall stand firm.