Thread: Vaxxed II video

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd May 2020),Jewboo (22nd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Vaxxed II video

Heart-breaking!! We are dealing with pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

A movie with information that only those "with ears to hear" will listen to. It won't work on the Goyish boobs who live in the false "reality" of Talmudvision, where they are taught daily that "vaccines" are "safe, effective, and essential," and we devils called "anti-vaxxers" are "literally" trying to murder their children.

Save as many as you can. Save as many who want to be saved. Move on from the rest. Jesus Christ did.

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."

Those who refuse to hear, turn their eyes away from seeing, will suffer catastrophe. Not our fault. Sad, but they make the choice.They trusted wrong.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd May 2020),midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Heart-breaking!! We are dealing with pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In my professional life, I encountered two clients who were happy, healthy little boys that turned into empty shells of themselves after the "safe and effective" "vaccines." Any time some (son of a) bitch tells me "there is no proof vaccines injure children," I want to commit battery on them.

I am unable to comprehend what parents who trusted these Babylon System "health care professionals" felt after their children were taken from them, forever, via the needle. Alive, but not the same child.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd May 2020),monty (22nd May 2020),Tumbleweed (22nd May 2020),woodman (24th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    In my professional life, I encountered two clients who were happy, healthy little boys that turned into empty shells of themselves after the "safe and effective" "vaccines." Any time some (son of a) bitch tells me "there is no proof vaccines injure children," I want to commit battery on them.

I am unable to comprehend what parents who trusted these Babylon System "health care professionals" felt after their children were taken from them, forever, via the needle. Alive, but not the same child.
    I have asked myself many times whether the doctors who administer these vaccines actually believe in them and think they are doing good rather than harm. I believe they know exactly what they are doing. I did not watch the video. Does it address this? What do you folks think?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

WTF? I was just here to get the link to share it, and now its gone....

This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines, and is currently unavailable.
    Anyone have another link?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    WTF? I was just here to get the link to share it, and now its gone....

Anyone have another link?
    It was up until at least June 22 'cause that's when I emailed the link to someone then.

It appears they have website you can pay per view -

https://www.vaxxed2.com/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th July 2020)