Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sibel Edmonds

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Sibel Edmonds

Does Sibel know there is a difference between U.S. Citizens and State Nationals?

Do you think you are going to reform America using the laws of the people who stole what once was the USA?

Are you all going up against leviathon wearing your badge of U.S. Citizens?
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Does Sibel know there is a difference between US Citizens and State Nationals?
    US citizens is 'us' citizens. When you abbreviate you accept the familiar or domestic relations. US citizens becomes we citizens.
    Do you think you are going to reform America using the laws of the people who stole what once was the USA?
    The people who accepted what we gave away don't pass laws. They enforce policy. Better know the difference.

Are you all going up against leviathon wearing your badge of US Citizens?

I never knew U S citizens had badges. I did instruct my secretary of state to affix the great seal of the WE (aka US) on a travel Id but it appears I lacked authority. The WE disavowed me as a citizen. Had I received it I suppose it would be a sort of badge.

Lyrics of WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE (seems appropriate)

Peel your skin back to show what you are made of
    Too bad you never did have the guts to know where your heart should go
    Sit back and twiddle your fingers
    Hope that no one else figures out the way that you play the game
    Starved for attention that
    Alone wouldn't you fill up
    So you feed on the weak and you drink up their blood
    But someday they'll turn on you
    I'll watch the world go up in flames
    I'll strike a match to help you do the same
    The time is now, tick tock, it's ticking away
    So now I'm here to rain on your parade
    So take a look in the mirror
    Who's that? someone in fear of running out of good places to hide
    Crawl out from the dark
    Feel the light hit your face
    It will never be as bright as the spotlight you crave
    But watch out before it burns you
    The time is now, tick tock, it's tickin' away
    The time is now
    Tick tock, tick tock, it's tickin' away
    Tick tock, tick tock, it's tickin' away
    The time is now
    It's tickin' away

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    US citizens is 'us' citizens. When you abbreviate you accept the familiar or domestic relations. US citizens becomes we citizens.

The people who accepted what we gave away don't pass laws. They enforce policy. Better know the difference.

I never knew U S citizens had badges. I did instruct my secretary of state to affix the great seal of the WE (aka US) on a travel Id but it appears I lacked authority. The WE disavowed me as a citizen. Had I received it I suppose it would be a sort of badge.

Lyrics of WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE (seems appropriate)

blablabla

You have the right name 0, info.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

blablabla

You have the right name 0, info.
    Why would you expect information from an orthogonal universe to have any application in yours?

For example, being MALE I tend to place low entropy scores on information I might intercept on menstrual cycles and childbirth. That doesn't mean the information is bad. It just doesn't apply.

In your case you might as well stick to the study of navel lint as constitution. Once you have started on the wrong path the swamp is going to eat you for lunch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Why would you expect information from an orthogonal universe to have any application in yours?

For example, being MALE I tend to place low entropy scores on information I might intercept on menstrual cycles and childbirth. That doesn't mean the information is bad. It just doesn't apply.

In your case you might as well stick to the study of navel lint as constitution. Once you have started on the wrong path the swamp is going to eat you for lunch.

In your case twisting what I have said to make it say something it doesn't, reveals a what a pettifogging twit you really are.

I better define it for your limited mind.
    Pettifogging people give too much attention to small unimportant details in a way that shows a limited mind:

From A Law reference; They appear to be able to us same language as I did.

METHOD OF VERIFICATION OF US CITIZENSHIP

naturalized. 9. Statement provided by a US consular officer certifying that the individual is a US citizen. (This document is provided to an individual born outside the US who derived citizenship

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"From A Law reference; They appear to be able to us same language as I did.

METHOD OF VERIFICATION OF US CITIZENSHIP

LII
    State Regulations
    Tennessee Compilation of Rules & Regulations
    1240 - Human Services (1240-01 to 1240-09)
    1240-01 - Family Assistance Division (1240-01-01 to 1240-01-58)
    1240-01-03 - Non-Financial Eligibility Requirements (1240-1-3-.01 to 1240-1-3-.61)
    1240-1-3-.10 - METHOD OF VERIFICATION OF US CITIZENSHIP"

No. YOU are using the same language as them!! YOU are joining THEM. THEY are not agreeing with YOU!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Sibel Edmonds’ Farewell Announcement ~ 45 minutes

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    sibel edmonds’ farewell announcement ~ 45 minutes

omg!!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Since all the sheep out there are suddenly concerned about the BS story on Trump and nuclear secrets, I thought I would post a reminder about a TRUE STORY of nuclear espionage that nobody talks about. And even though we here know about Sibel, there tons of people out there who have started to wake up, but have never heard of her and her info.

Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds–For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets
    https://911truth.org/whistleblower-s...clear-secrets/
    From The Sunday Times, January 6, 2008
    For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets

A WHISTLEBLOWER has made a series of extraordinary claims about how corrupt government officials allowed Pakistan and other states to steal nuclear weapons secrets...
    Among the hours of covert tape recordings, she says she heard evidence that one well-known senior official in the US State Department was being paid by Turkish agents in Washington who were selling the information on to black market buyers, including Pakistan.

The name of the official — who has held a series of top government posts — is known to The Sunday Times. He strongly denies the claims.

However, Edmonds said: “He was aiding foreign operatives against US interests by passing them highly classified information, not only from the State Department but also from the Pentagon, in exchange for money, position and political objectives.”

She claims that the FBI was also gathering evidence against senior Pentagon officials — including household names — who were aiding foreign agents.
    “If you made public all the information that the FBI have on this case, you will see very high-level people going through criminal trials,” she said.

Her story shows just how much the West was infiltrated by foreign states seeking nuclear secrets. It illustrates how western government officials turned a blind eye to, or were even helping, countries such as Pakistan acquire bomb technology.

Sibel Edmonds is the most gagged person in US history. The government has repeatedly invoked the State Secrets Privilege in her case - not for reasons of 'national security' but to hide ongoing criminal activity.
    http://letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot...-pictures.html
    Since they gagged her, Sibel just posted photos of the treasonous criminals on her blog (this blog is a copy of the photos she posted)

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds? By Philip Giraldi
    https://911truth.org/whos-afraid-of-sibel-edmonds/
    The gagged whistleblower goes on the record.
    Sibel Edmonds has a story to tell. She went to work as a Turkish and Farsi translator for the FBI five days after 9/11. Part of her job was to translate and transcribe recordings of conversations between suspected Turkish intelligence agents and their American contacts. She was fired from the FBI in April 2002 after she raised concerns that one of the translators in her section was a member of a Turkish organization that was under investigation for bribing senior government officials and members of Congress, drug trafficking, illegal weapons sales, money laundering, and nuclear proliferation. She appealed her termination, but was more alarmed that no effort was being made to address the corruption that she had been monitoring.

She's the most gagged woman in history--see her book:

Classified Woman-The Sibel Edmonds Story: A Memoir
    She's credible. And the reason I feel she's very credible is because people within the FBI have corroborated a lot of her story." --Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), "60 Minutes"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th August 2022),monty (13th August 2022)