Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sibel Edmonds

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Sibel Edmonds

I listen to her videos from time to time, so I decided to give her a separate thread.

Anyway, in case some don't know, she's an FBI whistle blower. I just realized I had her background wrong. She's not Iranian American, she's Turkish American. She was born in Turkey, but at some point her father (a doctor, surgeon I think) got an excellent job offer in Iran to work at a hospital there for burn victims. Apparently, they lived there for a number of years but had to literally escape from Iran after the revolution, which is when (I think) her family came here.

Anyway, after her whistle-blowing on the FBI, she and her husband and daughter moved to Oregon (to get far away from the corruption of DC). But after Obama care made life in Oregon an outrageous nightmare, she and her family moved to Turkey, where she apparently still has relatives. I've watched some of her videos from over there, just to learn more about life in Turkey. She was loving it over there and was very happy with the healthcare system.

But everything changed for her when the fake corona virus fraud got started. She says it was absolutely HORRIBLE in Turkey--apparently, a 24/7 lockdown for anyone under 20 (something like that) and anyone over 65. So, her daughter and husband were in complete lockdown for 65 days, and she was the only one allowed out, and she had to have mask. She said it was the most horrific thing she's ever been through, which says a lot.

Anyway, here's her video upon returning to the US (escape from Turkey to the US, she had to leave most of her stuff behind). She says her relatives there thought she was insane b/c CNN Turkey, and CNN international are 24/7 saying that in the US corpses are pilling up in the streets (so outrageous propaganda over there). She's thankful to be back, and greatly appreciates the state system, so there are places to go that are not insane (she's in FL now, but thought about Wyoming, Georgia, South Dakota).

CSPN: Covid Refugees, Altered Reality & The American Resistance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wGnlH1L3vY

And in this one, she follows up on a comment made on Rush's show--apparently he had a guest on who said something about the mask wearing being like Sharia law, which made the left go insane. Sibel AGREES with what the guest on Rush's show said, because she has experience of what that was like when she was a kid in Iran after the Iranian Revolution and having the wear the veil.

CSPN: The New Sharia Order a la Neoliberals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6rzYRmh4eU

Also, the CSPN on her videos refers to this new thing she's starting called "common sense people's network"--she's always been non-partisan, and has always said she supports the Constitution, but now she's getting attacked by the left, who is calling her a red-neck, right-winger, Trump supporter b/c she does not support the mandatory lockdown and mask wearing BS.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (26th May 2020),monty (31st May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Sibel Edmonds

LOL on this one--Sibel has basically had it with the left who has been attacking her for being against the lockdowns and masks. So, she basically says people without common sense (those on the left, NYC, San Francisco) should just lock themselves down indefinitely, while everyone else with basic common sense returns to life as usual.

Those Who Should Remain Locked-Down Indefinitely!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkLLVMEKRx0

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    LOL on this one--Sibel has basically had it with the left who has been attacking her for being against the lockdowns and masks. So, she basically says people without common sense (those on the left, NYC, San Francisco) should just lock themselves down indefinitely, while everyone else with basic common sense returns to life as usual.

Those Who Should Remain Locked-Down Indefinitely!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkLLVMEKRx0
    Are you LOL'ing at Sibel Edmonds and siding with the Democrats, or siding with Sibel? It is unclear to me? I do see you hate Trump want him gone by your posts, so I have to assume you are with the Democrats?

You do know there is a choice in November, it's either Trump, or the Democrats. You will get one, or the other, guaranteed!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I listen to her videos from time to time, so I decided to give her a separate thread. Anyway, in case some don't know, she's an FBI whistle blower. I just realized I had her background wrong. She's not Iranian American, she's Turkish American. She was born in Turkey, but at some point her father (a doctor, surgeon I think) got an excellent job offer in Iran to work at a hospital there for burn victims. Apparently, they lived there for a number of years but had to literally escape from Iran after the revolution, which is when (I think) her family came here.
    KEY PERSON , KEY HISTORY !

THANK YOU AMANDA

I give an overview of the history here , links and all.

SIBEL EDMONDS, Resurrecting the Neocons
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ng-the-Neocons
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th May 2020),monty (28th May 2020)

Thanks

LINKS , 2nd Try , formatting is way messed.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    Look at the tags on the bottom of Sibel Edmonds article, all related,
    good source for research, not just reading news and comments.

KEY SOURCES ON NEOCONS

This post brought to you by Rivero at WRH, who put it up related to Syria, Libya, etc

What Really Happened

Again, Raimondo editorial archive at Antiwar.com, enemy of NeoCons who sicked the FBI
    Raimondo. Key archive full of links outing NeoCons going back more than a decade keeping
    track of all their NGO's including outing support for Jihadists going back to Yugoslavia.
    Antiwar.com

Interestingly, Drudge is carrying related posts today and outing pieces.
    Drudge Report

like today, Sept 17 2012
    Video: Syrian Rebels Burn American Flag?

Foreigners flood in to join battle...

Excellent Blog, it is all related, magnitude of control, NGO's.
    keep reading older posts, skim them at first
    Land Destroyer

BOLLYN ! Outs NeoCons by name, their specific roles in 9/11 +.
    http://www.bollyn.com/

MAGNES RELATED THREADS

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds? MUST READ !

" the american enterprise institute " AEI Jewish/Israel Criminal Central

Ron Paul vs. Neocons

Traitors In the Ron Paul Camp ! Sibel Edmonds blows the whistle !

Bollyn, The Zionist Plot to Stop Ron Paul , INCREDIBLE !

The Criminal Plot to Stop Ron Paul , Bollyn on Adelson

U.S. Ambassador to Syria Runs Death Squads, has a history of this, W M .

AIPAC/Jewish USSA Ambassadors Waging War

NATO's Fundamentalist Muslim Dogs Unleashed Bringing Freedom

The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret Wayne Madsen

Turkey's Top Commanders Resign Bad news for Israel.

NEO CON ARTISTS Turning on Turkey

knowingly torturing innocents for propaganda purposes at home
    Lawrence Wilkerson: Some Truths About Guantanamo Bay

POLICE STATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEOCONS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TpBZdoHcf_...-security1.jpg

DHS partners with Jewish organizations

Israel Behind Much Of Militarized Brutality Of US Police

FBI Mueller Confused about FEDS killing Americans on US Soil !

NeoCon Scum " we need a Homeland Security agency "

Bloomberg Uses ADL Connected Jew to promote gun control

The Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

TSA puts Reporter on no fly list for reporting on TSA

TSA SEARCHING 9 YEAR OLDS AT TRAIN STATION

Schumer " No Fly List For Amtrak Trains "

Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country

Soros, " Occupy to turn violent " says the control master.

Soros Employs and Empowers Communists Forbes April 1997

Wartime Contracting Panel Seals Records for Next 20 Years

Afghanistan Heroin for Europe Protected By Powerful Interests

Israel Controls Turkmenistan Gas Resources

LYING CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

Max Interviews Roberts "Israel OWNS the USA"

Russia counters NGO " colored revolutions " and comes closer to Europe.
    CFR/ZOG/Israel main goal is to isolate Russia and prevent European cooperation.
    Russia Wiping the Floor with Rothchild Rockefeller

SILENCING DISSENT

Non of this is possible without silencing dissent,
    the Jew Thought Police is complicit in all of the above. ADL/SPLC, etc, are run by Israel for this purpose to
    facilitate crimes and wars countering the opposition.

“For Fear of the Jews” Joseph Sobran
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th May 2020),monty (28th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

MAGNES is back!
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Sibel Edmonds latest on a NWO coup. She says in the USA 1/3 of us are opposed while the rest of the world is lost.

I listened to both part one and part two of this presentation. I think she is right when she says it is urgent, but not to late to stop this coup.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (29th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Sibel Edmonds latest on a NWO coup. She says in the USA 1/3 of us are opposed while the rest of the world is lost.

I listened to both part one and part two of this presentation. I think she is right when she says it is urgent, but not to late to stop this coup.

She is a sharp cookie and a beautiful lady. I listened to her back in 04 when she was interviewed by Scott Horton on his weekly show. She was under a gag order for a long time. Has it run out?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (29th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MAGNES http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/b...post-right.png
    Look at the tags on the bottom of Sibel Edmonds article, all related,
    good source for research, not just reading news and comments.

KEY SOURCES ON NEOCONS

This post brought to you by Rivero at WRH, who put it up related to Syria, Libya, etc

What Really Happened

Again, Raimondo editorial archive at Antiwar.com, enemy of NeoCons who sicked the FBI
    Raimondo. Key archive full of links outing NeoCons going back more than a decade keeping
    track of all their NGO's including outing support for Jihadists going back to Yugoslavia.
    Antiwar.com

Interestingly, Drudge is carrying related posts today and outing pieces.
    Drudge Report

like today, Sept 17 2012
    Video: Syrian Rebels Burn American Flag?

Foreigners flood in to join battle...

Excellent Blog, it is all related, magnitude of control, NGO's.
    keep reading older posts, skim them at first
    Land Destroyer

BOLLYN ! Outs NeoCons by name, their specific roles in 9/11 +.
    http://www.bollyn.com/

MAGNES RELATED THREADS

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds? MUST READ !

" the american enterprise institute " AEI Jewish/Israel Criminal Central

Ron Paul vs. Neocons

Traitors In the Ron Paul Camp ! Sibel Edmonds blows the whistle !

Bollyn, The Zionist Plot to Stop Ron Paul , INCREDIBLE !

The Criminal Plot to Stop Ron Paul , Bollyn on Adelson

U.S. Ambassador to Syria Runs Death Squads, has a history of this, W M .

AIPAC/Jewish USSA Ambassadors Waging War

NATO's Fundamentalist Muslim Dogs Unleashed Bringing Freedom

The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret Wayne Madsen

Turkey's Top Commanders Resign Bad news for Israel.

NEO CON ARTISTS Turning on Turkey

knowingly torturing innocents for propaganda purposes at home
    Lawrence Wilkerson: Some Truths About Guantanamo Bay

POLICE STATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEOCONS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TpBZdoHcf_...-security1.jpg

DHS partners with Jewish organizations

Israel Behind Much Of Militarized Brutality Of US Police

FBI Mueller Confused about FEDS killing Americans on US Soil !

NeoCon Scum " we need a Homeland Security agency "

Bloomberg Uses ADL Connected Jew to promote gun control

The Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

TSA puts Reporter on no fly list for reporting on TSA

TSA SEARCHING 9 YEAR OLDS AT TRAIN STATION

Schumer " No Fly List For Amtrak Trains "

Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country

Soros, " Occupy to turn violent " says the control master.

Soros Employs and Empowers Communists Forbes April 1997

Wartime Contracting Panel Seals Records for Next 20 Years

Afghanistan Heroin for Europe Protected By Powerful Interests

Israel Controls Turkmenistan Gas Resources

LYING CIA's Panetta: Iran has enough uranium for 2 bombs

Max Interviews Roberts "Israel OWNS the USA"

Russia counters NGO " colored revolutions " and comes closer to Europe.
    CFR/ZOG/Israel main goal is to isolate Russia and prevent European cooperation.
    Russia Wiping the Floor with Rothchild Rockefeller

SILENCING DISSENT

Non of this is possible without silencing dissent,
    the Jew Thought Police is complicit in all of the above. ADL/SPLC, etc, are run by Israel for this purpose to
    facilitate crimes and wars countering the opposition.

“For Fear of the Jews” Joseph Sobran

Wow, tons of info to go through MAGNES!! Thanks for bringing all of that forward. Agree w/you on landdestroyer--great blog on geopolitical issues

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    She is a sharp cookie and a beautiful lady. I listened to her back in 04 when she was interviewed by Scott Horton on his weekly show. She was under a gag order for a long time. Has it run out?

on that gag order, not sure if that is still in effect. I recall that because of the gag order, she put up photos, calling it Sibel's rogue gallery or something like that. http://letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot...-pictures.html
    What really gets me mad, is that most Americans still have probably not even heard of her and all that she has revealed after this many years And when I used to post over at conservativetreehouse (only to try and wake them up to something/anything), they just ignored all of my links on Sibel - whenever a Flynn story came up, I posted links to Sibel's explanation that part of the reason he was targeted is b/c he told the truth about Fetulah Gulen- the terrorists kingpin protected by the CIA and State dept who they have living in Pennsylvania. Those people just ignored everything I posted--yet, they would constantly bitch about how there were no whistleblowers from the FBI. Apparently they were only interested in FBI whistleblowers who had info that fit their narrative...

Anyway, on these videos, she seems to agree with what I'm seeing elsewhere, which is that people abroad see the US as the last hope (like in the UK they don't have guns to fight back).

Our obvious problem is that there are so many people who are brainwashed by the media and have completely lost the capacity for critical thinking. They have no way of thinking independently and questioning events, and they just fall prey to the next narrative the MSM slings at them.