Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sibel Edmonds

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Sibel Edmonds

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    She is a sharp cookie and a beautiful lady. I listened to her back in 04 when she was interviewed by Scott Horton on his weekly show. She was under a gag order for a long time. Has it run out?
    https://www.newsbud.com/2012/05/08/t...edmonds-story/

I believe the gag order was lifted. James Corbett, Corbett Report did a video in 2012

SIBEL EDMONDS | MAY 8, 20121 COMMENT
    http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/wp-c...eo-reduced.pngIn this episode of our EyeOpener Report James Corbett presents the unprecedented lengths that the government has gone to suppress the Sibel Edmonds Story, and the publishing industry’s active collusion with the FBI, the CIA, and other government agencies to either "allow" or "disallow" the publication of books by certain whistleblowers. Corbett discusses new technologies and self-publishing enabling whistleblowers and truth-tellers to circumvent the entire government/media/NGO conglomerate that has dominated the entire institutional infrastructure of "approved whistleblowing,” and the opportunity now available to the public to familiarize themselves with the information that the government has been fighting for years to suppress in any and every way possible.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (30th May 2020)

Thanks

Sibel Edmond’s Whistle Blowing journey; Comparing the Left to the Right ~ May 30, 2020

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Sibel Edmonds latest on a NWO coup. She says in the USA 1/3 of us are opposed while the rest of the world is lost.

I listened to both part one and part two of this presentation. I think she is right when she says it is urgent, but not to late to stop this coup.

Sibel has produced a follow-up video on the 1/3 of the USA beating the NWO

THE Odds of the “1/3” USA Winning Against the NWO

Sibel Edmonds:
    Riots Update: “They” put these actions in place to induce “certain reaction”- baiting you. A very commonly used Psych Warfare tactic. Turn off their delivery vehicle (#MSM), begin establishing & organizing the 1/3 network with well-calculated action plan. Then proceed with conviction. Deep breath, calm, precise and decisive.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Sibel has produced a follow-up video on the 1/3 of the USA beating the NWO

THE Odds of the “1/3” USA Winning Against the NWO

Sibel is not going to be very popular around here, with many members not part of the 1/3.
    She's very much against the leftist. Many here at gsus are more then ready to relinquish their liberties to the left.

She talked about people that were quick to buy the corona hoax and hide in their homes with fear...sound familiar?

I personally like what she has to say, but I know it won't resonate with many at gsus. Her advice is falling on deaf ears.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Sibel is not going to be very popular around here, with many members not part of the 1/3.
    She's very much against the leftist. Many here at gsus are more then ready to relinquish their liberties to the left.

She talked about people that were quick to buy the corona hoax and hide in their homes with fear...sound familiar?

I personally like what she has to say, but I know it won't resonate with many at gsus. Her advice is falling on deaf ears.
    I think you have mis-judged the membership at gsus simply because they don’t share your blind faith in Trump. I suspect 99% here are among that 1/3. I think time will prove you have misjudged the majority of the membership.

As for me personally, the corona hoax has not had no affect on my life. I have never put on a mask, gone where I wanted, and done what I wanted.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (31st May 2020)

Thanks

I think you have mis-judged the membership at gsus simply because they don’t share your blind faith in Trump. I suspect 99% here are among that 1/3. I think time will prove you have misjudged the majority of the membership.

As for me personally, the corona hoax has not had no affect on my life. I have never put on a mask, gone where I wanted, and done what I wanted.
    My blind faith is in my country. Trump just happens to be the only president that has stood for America. If I can vote to keep the globalist/NWO Democrats out of power, I will do that.

I will not stand idly by and say I had nothing to do with the Democrats winning back power, my conscience will not allow it. I've never seen our country this threatened by such evil in all my life. This imo, is the most critical election in our lives.

You don't have to like Trump at all, but you could look at all the American patriots, conservatives, evangelicals and hated whites, that support him. You could vote for them? The way I see it, there are only two sides in our country, conservatives/patriots that will vote Trump and those that stand with the left (that includes no voters)

You know what I said about the corona hoax on day one. I've paid no attention to the hoax either, I did what I wanted to and went where I wanted to, I don't own any masks.
    I did take money out of the bank and bought more silver, but only because of the economic crash and the money printing that ensued.

What I think about members of this forum not being in the 1/3, is from members showing their true colors during the hoax crisis and their attacks on my support of Trump. In the last few years, my trust in everything has been shaken and lost forever. Tell me why I should trust/believe some of the members here are legit who they portray themselves?

I could say I have faith in Jesus, but I have lost faith in gsus.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Monty, I put EE on ignore when he started his idiocy of accusing us of being leftists here. His dishonest leftist tactics are beyond disgusting. The only time I see his idiocy anymore is when he is quoted. Let us just leave him alone in his dishonesty and idiocy.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (31st May 2020),Tumbleweed (31st May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Monty, I put EE on ignore when he started his idiocy of accusing us of being leftists here. His dishonest leftist tactics are beyond disgusting. The only time I see his idiocy anymore is when he is quoted. Let us just leave him alone in his dishonesty and idiocy.
    I want to point out one thing to EE_, that is the states elect the president not the people. I did not vote in the last election nor will I vote in this election. My vote does not count in the presidential election as illustrated by these Nevada graphics for the 2016 election. Trump got 45.5% of the popular vote. The hag got 47.9%. Trump took 15 out of 17 counties. Nevada has 6 electoral votes. Trump 0. The hag 6.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016...tion_in_Nevada

Trump showed poor judgement when he listened to two, in his words “very smart people”, left wing doctors who blew smoke up his ass and advised him to shut down the states.

Did he stop to think what would happen if all 50 governors shut down private businesses, bankrupted many, put 40% of the people out of work then signed the biggest transfer of the public treasury’s wealth over to the banksters?

It appears to me he didn’t take time to analyze what might be the consequences of his rush to listen to these two doctors advice, but blindly took their word as gospel and advised the governors to lockdown their states.

Now the tyrannical democrat governors are not releasing their stranglehold on they people the were elected to represnt.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (31st May 2020),woodman (31st May 2020)

Thanks

I want to point out one thing to EE_, that is the states elect the president not the people. I did not vote in the last election nor will I vote in this election. My vote does not count in the presidential election as illustrated by these Nevada graphics for the 2016 election. Trump got 45.5% of the popular vote. The hag got 47.9%. Trump took 15 out of 17 counties. Nevada has 6 electoral votes. Trump 0. The hag 6.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016...tion_in_Nevada

Trump showed poor judgement when he listened to two, in his words “very smart people”, left wing doctors who blew smoke up his ass and advised him to shut down the states.

Did he stop to think what would happen if all 50 governors shut down private businesses, bankrupted many, put 40% of the people out of work then signed the biggest transfer of the public treasury’s wealth over to the banksters?

It appears to me he didn’t take time to analyze what might be the consequences of his rush to listen to these two doctors advice, but blindly took their word as gospel and advised the governors to lockdown their states.

Now the tyrannical democrat governors are not releasing their stranglehold on they people the were elected to represnt.
    I don't think every state has the same rules, but taking this to the extreme for the sake of argument, if no one voted for Trump in Nevada, zero votes, and he didn't win any counties, could he still win by the delegate count...or vice versa?

Is it safe to say the majority that post here are anti-Trump?

To the rest of your point, I believe Trump was trapped, if he went against the so called medical experts he would have been blamed for any deaths.
    Not having the credentials in the medical field, I think he played the only hand he had. He was fucked either way. He errored on the side of 'safety'.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Amanda, I didn’t intend to hijack your thread here but I really believe Sibel Edmond’s message is too important not to be posted.

The Winning Recipe for the CommonSense 1/3 USA ~ Newsbud.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2020)