Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Riots

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: George Floyd Riots

My understanding of the current Law is the President must first call forth the Militia (National Guard)
    The national guard is not the militia. How do I know? Cause a militia votes for their officers and the governor then commissions them. I ain't ever heard of a vote like this in the national guard.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The national guard is not the militia. How do I know? Cause a militia votes for their officers and the governor then commissions them. I ain't ever heard of a vote like this in the national guard.
    You are correct, there has been no militia of the constitutional variety since 1903.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th June 2020),ziero0 (5th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

White Floyd-mourner brilliantly articulates why they're protesting, & what specific change will be nec for (him) to be satisfied...

1m: HOW TO STOP "SELF HATING WHITES" FROM RIOTING

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th June 2020),monty (4th June 2020),Tumbleweed (4th June 2020),woodman (4th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

34 mins:

TradCatKnight Radio’s Eric Gajewski, Russ Winter Cover the George Floyd Psyop and Subsequent Color Revolution

June 5, 2020 Winter Watch Crime, Culture, Podcasts, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles

Russ on Thursday participated in a monthly podcast with intrepid stalwart Eric Gajewski of TradCatKnight. If you haven’t tuned in to these podcasts, you’re missing something. The TradCat podcasts are all short in length (approx. 40 minutes or less), but they’re fast-moving and hard-hitting. These can be found in the sidebar of post pages under the subhead “Podcasts.”

This month’s podcast is a more-condensed and shorter version for those with less time to devote to some of the topics we’ve written about of late, primarily the devastating Color Revolution sweeping the blue states and cities, and the failure of officials there to counter the looting and burning. The sketchy George Floyd psyop is discussed. There is an update below as to his cause of death.

Posts referenced in this podcast:

Widespread Destruction of Police Cruisers Appears Orchestrated

New Developments in the George Floyd Case and Riots

‘The Purge: Election Year’ — Revelation of the Method?

Glaring Anomalies, Obvious Agendas in the Case of George Floyd (Updates)

UPDATE: The coroner ruled that George Floyd died of heart failure. Apparently, “I can’t breath” was because of a mixture of a lethal cocktail of methamphetamine and fentanyl. Blood concentration of the powerful street opioid fentanyl was four times the level known to cause fatalities. People are burning and looting cities all over the country over this?

podcast inside:
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/06/...or-revolution/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (5th June 2020),woodman (5th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I stand by what I have written in post # 224

I have been taught about "the militia of the states" and the "well regulated militia" by the USA's foremost Constitutional scholar on the militias for about twenty years by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D., J.D.

There are numerous youtubes and articles and books by Dr. Vieira all over the web.

I know what the Constitution allows and prescribes and it is a power of the individual states.

We also know that we do not have any valid Constitutional militia operating now in any of the fifty states.

I have heard the talk about the militias on and off over the years by the patriots in my state and other states with each new crisis within the borders of the USA. But that is all it has been - TALK. When some patriots get together and call their group a "militia" it is always either ineffective or is something that they get arrested about. It is not what Dr. Vieira describes as a Constitutional militia.

At this dire time in our republic's history and survival, I do not want more talk. I do not want academic discussions of how things ought to be.

I also do not want talk about the dialectic and strong action to put an immediate stop to this garbage is "just what THEY want." I want to see strong action to set the "THEY" back to the stone age and where they belong - behind bars.

Jesus says we will always have the poor. Mathew 26:11 And He tells us our obligations to help them.

I believe will always have these Satanic Marxists thugs with us.

And I believe we will always have unjust wars.

Until He returns.

Nevertheless we must act morally under God's law and must obey any duly constituted rule of law we live under in this valley of tears. But acting morally before our Creator to save our souls for eternity is our number one obligation.

I also know that the president can use his legal powers to solve this current dire emergency if he wanted to and he could do so perfectly within the proper operation of his Constitutional powers. He also has some of the top Constitutional experts on his White House team.

But the president and his "experts" in the White House are political sell-outs -- not real patriots and not real men of decisive and definitive action. Those "THEY" in the White House are apparently allowing the middle class to be wiped out forever by the Marxist Satanic thugs who have infiltrated our entire government from the White House on down to the "several states."

Look where all this perennial TALK - TALK - TALK about militias and the Constitution has gotten us over the decades!

If the president had the will to use the strongest police and military power to put an immediate shut-down of the animals in the streets and the animal billionaire filth animals trainers over THEM, he could legally do that. So far he has made the deliberate political decision to not act and to flush the USA Consitutional Republic down the toilet forever.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I have been taught about "the militia of the states" and the "well regulated militia" by the USA's foremost Constitutional scholar on the militias for about twenty years by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D., J.D.

There are numerous youtubes and articles and books by Dr. Vieira all over the web.

I know what the Constitution allows and prescribes and it is a power of the individual states.

We also know that we do not have any valid Constitutional militia operating now in any of the fifty states.

I have heard the talk about the militias on and off over the years by the patriots in my state and other states with each new crisis within the borders of the USA. But that is all it has been - TALK. When some patriots get together and call their group a "militia" it is always either ineffective or is something that they get arrested about. It is not what Dr. Vieira describes as a Constitutional militia.

At this dire time in our republic's history and survival, I do not want more talk. I do not want academic discussions of how things ought to be.

I also do not want talk about the dialectic and strong action to put an immediate stop to this garbage is "just what THEY want." I want to see strong action to set the "THEY" back to the stone age and where they belong - behind bars.

Jesus says we will always have the poor. Mathew 26:11 And He tells us our obligations to help them.

Until He returns.

Nevertheless we must act morally under God's law and must obey any duly constituted rule of law we live under in this valley of tears. But acting morally before our Creator to save our souls for eternity is our number one obligation.

I also know that the president can use his legal powers to solve this current dire emergency if he wanted to and he could do so perfectly within the proper operation of his Constitutional powers. He also has some of the top Constitutional experts on his White House team.

But the president and his "experts" in the White House are political sell-outs -- not real patriots and not real men of decisive and definitive action. Those "THEY" in the White House are apparently allowing the middle class to be wiped out forever by the Marxist Satanic thugs who have infiltrated our entire government from the White House on down to the "several states."

Look where all this perennial TALK - TALK - TALK about militias and the Constitution has gotten us over the decades!

If the president had the will to use the strongest police and military power to put an immediate shut-down of the animals in the streets and the animal billionaire filth animals trainers over THEM, he could legally do that. So far he has made the deliberate political decision to not act and to flush the USA Consitutional Republic down the toilet forever.
    I think most of us here agree with you Dachsie. The problem is that the Federal Government and those who own it are in overreach already and martial law is exactly what they want, especially those behind these 'goaded' riots. So it comes down to 'be careful what you wish for'. Yes, we need rule of law. Yes we need to put these animals down. No we do not need the Federal Government 'occupying our country even more than it already does with the Masonic policing agencies. I don't have a solution except for allowing people to protect their businesses and homes with firepower. Every man and woman is the militia at this point. It is our job to protect ourselves. If we are too weak to protect ourselves because we want someone else to do it, then we deserve whatever we get. I just don't want soldiers in American cities bullying Americans. Have you seen the videos of armed police units going through neighborhoods and ordering people inside, off of their own porches and shooting at them with supposedly non-lethal ammo to move them inside? It is infuriating and I believe I would fire back at them because that in itself is tyranny and terrorism. It is all about control and I'll point out once more; control is the very reason these riots have been planned by those with big money. "Order out of Chaos"
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th June 2020),monty (5th June 2020),Tumbleweed (5th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

While the constitution provides a good model of how to construct government it was abrogated by tacit agreement among the representatives of the several States in Congress Assembled in June/July 1948. The best (only?) tool in your arsenal is called the Law of Necessity which is beyond the jurisdiction of the current (T)rump government.

The Negro race is using the Law of Necessity to make political hay out of George Floyd. A review of the situation:
    1. A bogus 20 was passed (a crime)
    2. A pandemic was in effect (distancing/masks)
    3. Floyd had no mask (his breath might have passed the virus to officers)
    4. COVID19 has been shown to be fatal
    5. The officers might have passed COVID19 to Floyd or each other as they were not masked.
    6. In this environment apply the Law of Necessity. The officers had no choice with respect to taking Floyd into custody. How do they protect themselves?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Could Madfranks or Ares change the thread title to the following:

George Floyd Soros Riots

TIA
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (5th June 2020),woodman (5th June 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Until He returns.

Have you been keeping up with Sibel Edmonds’ 1/3 USA plan? Her idea is the closest the country can come to a Constitutional Militia without the required legislation by Congress.

If she gets https://www.codeofvets.com/, https://oathkeepers.org/ and the several other organizations she is connected with on board with organizing at the local town, city, county and state levels working with veterans and local sheriffs AND as Woodman says we are on our own, but using Sibel’s ideas and expertise for guidance I firmly believe that We The People can defeat these NWO terrorists. It has to be accomplished at the local level, bottom up.

There is precious little time left. This must be done before the November election.

WE CANNOT RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Every day she adds more and more information. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdHZela1qTNM9iIw2YxenIw

edit: As Woodman pointed out we are on our own. However as Sibel Edmonds’ research has revealed there are 30% of the population of the USA who have taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the USA against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC who take their oath very seriously. We are on our own, but we are not alone.

We can all do our part by getting this information out to friends and family
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th June 2020),Tumbleweed (5th June 2020),woodman (5th June 2020)

Thanks