Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Riots

Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 Times in 2,685 Posts

Re: George Floyd Riots

Was out of town all day. I get back home and son of a bitch they are fucking looting. Macy's, Bestbuy, liquor stores, shoe stores, etc, etc, Town of 80,000 with no students. Dindus are out in force. The big stuff on one side of town is letting the small stuff unattended in other parts of town. Cops are on cells or encrypted coms for the most part now.

I cannot find any real live streams or feeds of any of the protests. Are they getting shut down? Same as yesterday, the local media is pretty much silent. Local paper spun our looting in a polite way for "youths that are not being heard". Yeah, looting Mosser shoes is being heard.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

dys (31st May 2020),JDRock (31st May 2020),midnight rambler (31st May 2020),PatColo (31st May 2020),Tumbleweed (31st May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Roy Potter is telling people to get ready/lock and load.

Sitting next to me but none in the pipe.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

4. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (31st May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Domestic terrorists run down street in middle class neighbor shooting at the people living there and terrorizing them in Minneapolis -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dwxzNaqtJ0nY/

Not what I was expecting.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (31st May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Sitting next to me but none in the pipe.
    I always keep one in the pipe.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

JDRock (31st May 2020),midnight rambler (31st May 2020),osoab (31st May 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,201 Times in 6,828 Posts

Not what I was expecting.
    I don't think the shootees were expecting that either. I'm thinking that they took a wrong turn somewhere...unless that's a nest of Bolsheviks.
    Bolsheviks
    Love
    Mayhem

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

If people are looting now in broad daylight, what is tonight going to bring?
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,201 Times in 6,828 Posts

If people are looting now in broad daylight, what is tonight going to bring?
    More Christmas shopping??
    Bolsheviks
    Love
    Mayhem

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (31st May 2020),Spun Gold (31st May 2020),Tumbleweed (31st May 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I don't think the shootees were expecting that either. I'm thinking that they took a wrong turn somewhere...unless that's a nest of Bolsheviks.
    Might 1st thought was a group of provocatuers wholed up, but they could have been mistaken for Bolsheviks. Trigger happy cops seem to be the norm.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Platinum
    Thanks

They sure are putting that stimulus check to good use.

Thanks

LA county has called a 6-6 curfew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lZybM6kZU
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken