Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Riots

Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 Times in 4,152 Posts

Re: George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    we cant post pics cough cough, but on godlike productions they have done a hell of a job connecting the killer "cop" with the boston bombing.
    Yep, here's the twitter feed in case anyone wanting to follow along:

https://twitter.com/christinepolon1/...68472297279489
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

JDRock (29th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,843 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    BOOM

hoax confirmed - the felon and the cop on the neck knew each other AND WORKED TOGETHER as security guards

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1266166940575268865
    I thought I saw it all already, then there was this...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

JDRock (29th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,843 Times in 2,328 Posts

If i was a cop and was in league with passing fake notes to someone who was suspected, I may want him dead, so there's motive..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,915 Times in 3,768 Posts

CohenCidentally, a new digital-only currency would make a fine 'solution' to this (germy) fake notes problem!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (29th May 2020),Spun Gold (30th May 2020)

Thanks

clip from yest AM in one of the Wed night riot zones; looks like a post apocalyptic scene Pedowood might've created...

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...35982148632581

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I seldom listen to DDuke; all depends on his guest co-host, & then DD needs to let them get a word in edgewise... UK's Mark Collett is usu pretty likable... haven't listened yet:

Today: Dr Duke and Mark Collett – How Can Incitement of Hatred and Violence Against White Americans Lead to Anything Good?

Download

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (30th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,547 Times in 4,313 Posts

What do you think will happen if they do?
    https://twitter.com/CapitalComped/st...59314341105666
    Vote Joe Biden!

Climate change, Green new deal, Carbon tax, Abortion is a woman's health right, lgbtq's better then heterosexuals, Open borders
    Let illegals vote and get free healthcare, White people are racists!, We need universal healthcare, God doesn't exist
    Ban assault rifles and high capacity 'clips', Sanctuary cities, Political correctness, Defund the military, China is our friend
    America is not great, Free college, Tax the rich, Raise taxes on working people, Reparations for Blacks

Thanks

https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/...27984837259274 -- nice to have a black fmr congresswoman RT

Thanks

someone posted this Floyd/hoax/psyop summation on twatter; I'll link straight to the image
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZNPtDWX...png&name=large

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (29th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,012 Times in 2,747 Posts

An 8pm curfew has been "imposed" in Minneapolis. I bet that works well. I haven't come across any current live streams.

Any other cities on tap? Reading the Shitcago cop blog, the rumor edict is that no large gatherings of "disadvantaged people" will be broke up. I guess Larry Lightfoot is not worried about her social distancing. The cunt just basically said FU to Trumpstein.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken