Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gibs me dat gawdammit!!!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Gibs me dat gawdammit!!!

BET's founder calls for $14 TRILLION in slavery reparations. Yep, that's how you put out a fire, toss on some more gasoline -

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/bets...r-slavery.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Gibs me dat gawdammit!!!

That truly is the ultimate gibs!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

as a descendant of Irish slaves I can't wait to gibs me muh share dat
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2020),osoab (1st June 2020),woodman (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Golmand Sachs says "We'll help you handle that!"
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

GIVE THEM DOUBLE! -As long as they all leave north america and never come back fecking mud goblins!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (3rd June 2020),osoab (1st June 2020),Tumbleweed (1st June 2020),woodman (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    GIVE THEM DOUBLE! -As long as they all leave north america and never come back fecking mud goblins!
    In cash and disband the currency immediately afterwards.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

shit off every single welfare check and ebt card NOW.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (3rd June 2020),midnight rambler (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd June 2020),osoab (3rd June 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd June 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    second that!

i think the nigs might be talked into separating. it's the jews pushing integration. out yell the jews and we might be able to give them a state of their own. alabama looks like a prime candidate. move the wall building crew to bama after the mexico project

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I browse other forums and I've come across a warning from a South African. What happened to them appears to be happening to us. This is a good read even though it's long.

Im watching as a South African. I see America is now 20-30 years away from where we were before we handed a country as developed as America over to heathens. This country of ours, was more developed than Britain in many senses. Our roads still in many places are better than most roads in Europe. Our infrastructure might be aging but for its time was ahead of Europe. When Americans came here, they felt like they were back at home.

They did the same thing to us. They are using this setup as they did with Hector Pieterson which was also a staged event from the British to usher in the Soweto riots which caused many of the sanctions.

The British agitators, along with the Swedes used to come to South Africa, put children in school uniform and then pay them to riot.

In America this comes off Trumps social media ban, knocking the Jews, namely Soros down. It is like watching Germany in the 30s where Hitler banned the communists. The media needed to change focus because no one was buying the lie about lockdown.

I dont think America is going to be the America you guys knew.

Im telling you, ask any white South Africa that is awake, they will tell you its the EXACT and when I mean, the script is the EXACT, EXACT, EXACT same script played out in a different country, different actors but the end result will be the same.

If America doesnt get its shit together fast, I mean take control you guys are going to be in a worse position than us soon. In reality, if you remove your elders, your degenerates, your white population now is about 45% or less. When I was in California in 2007 I was shocked. I was in places where I never saw whites.

Whats that saying...

So America goes, so goes the world, or if America sneases everyone catches the flew.

You would think all these "clever" people would get it. Its as simple as this...

Racism dies when you remove multicultrualism.

Dont do Apartheid. We tried it, it worked from a crime perspective but you end up spending billions building houses for the other races.

No white race in the history of humanity (you can check it out online) spent more money, built more schools, clinics, hospitals, roads, houses, than the whites in South Africa. Not even in America. I am willing to take a bet on that. The entire population of Africans in South Africa in the 80s was the size of your entire population and we were building them houses to the tunes of trillions of dollars. Remember our Rand was as strong as your dollar back in the day.

We built up here in Africa, more houses, clinics, hospitals (the largest one in the Southern Hemisphere) for blacks. They didnt even need to pay for a heart transplant which back in the day was like $70, paid for courtesy of the white man.

We tried it, the apartheid system of segregation worked but again the Jew came along. The apartheid museum has all their faces plastered all over it. It would be interesting for anyone to go visit it and take photos of all those devils.

The Jews built the 1st concentration camp in South Africa & put whites in it. Concentration camps are Jewish inspired not white men inspired. whites have more honor than that.
    The first multicultural experiment was when the British won the 2nd AngloBoer war and brought thousands of blacks into our territories to mine. That is how they formed their shanty towns.

There were never blacks, not a single one in the Cape. My Great Grandmother had never seen an African until trekking to Johannesburg.

The history of South Africa has been a testing ground because the first European nation outside of Europe to be subdued by them were the Afrikaners. They did the same shit they are doing today. They moved blacks into white territories. Then they forced us to pay to build houses for them. You can never build enough houses, They are ungrateful.

They want full power. When they are in power, you will have to surrender EVERYTHING....

Language, school, universities, history, pensions, jobs, guns, medical but you will still be expected to pay & fetch the bills. You think this will end when they come to power? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It only begins when they come to power.

Then you feel it. I have had friends, family, cousins, grandfather murdered.

Nothing happens.

They are behind it.

This is just the start. The interesting thing is, when it turns to shit, the Jew who was behind you telling you for all those years were so racist, he now works with the blacks.

In south Africa they told us we were racists, like you we believed our racial policies were bad, then we had to hand over to black economic empowerment.

1st it was black economic empowerment. You had to have so many blacks in a company, then it went to broadbased black economic empowerment (BBEE), you had to have all black managers and stop hiring whites. Then it went to BBBEE - now you cant have whites in jobs, you have to have certificates by the government with compliance and hand over 51% of your business. If your business doesnt have the certficate which says you are BBBEE you will starve.

You will not find work. You will not be able to do business with anyone.

You can only get the certificate if you have given 51% of your business away to blacks. Oh and they dont pay you for the 51% shares, you have to give it to them for nothing. Some whites had to take their cleaners and make them directors of companies.

Oh but what about the Jew? What does he say?

Well with his business, he only hands over shares to blacks. So only blacks get shares in their companies - no racism in that! What about the 120 race based laws targeting whites? Oh no, thats to address the wrongs of the past...how long will the past be brought up?

At first it was the wrongs of apartheid.
    Then they moved the border posts, they moved it back to British colonialism (The Boers were not colonialists, they were like the American pioneers/settlers)
    Then they moved it back to when the Dutch first arrived Jan Van Riebek.
    Then they moved it back to before the white man arrived.

Apparently we should have arrived 400 years earlier than we did and handed over 200 years before we did.

I am telling you, from someone who walked this path, who has seen it. My heart cries for you guys. You do not know what you are in for. Really, I cannot express or tell you. You have no damn idea.

This is just the start. We had these riots in the 70s in South Africa.

In comparison, America right now I would say is where we were in the mid 70s, it took another 25 years to get a black government. You may be thinking it was bound to happen but no so.

Up until the Boer war, the whites as a group would have been the largest Race. If you split up the varioues ethnic blacks based on their language, kings, culture, we are still the 4th largest group. Its only when they all lump every black and make them all the same that they outnumber us.

Our one advantage here, is that historically there are black tribes which hate other blacks more than they hate whites. As the money runs out, as the economy implodes, it unites the whites, it splits the various black factions up.

You guys in America dont have various black cultures. They are used as one mass group of protests.

You cannot do that in South Africa, not now with the way things are going. Back in the mining days, if you sent blacks into a mine who were from different tribes, when they used to pull the mine shaft up, no one would appear. They would go down there and find they killed each other.

We had the largest genocide in Africa in South Africa where the Zulus wiped out about 2.5 million Africans - total war. Women, children, old/young. It was called the Mfectane/Defectane wars.

Americans with your communist media, films, movies, series, history channels will have it very, very bad.

Its better to be a small united white nation, than be 170 million large and have millions of liberals because it just wont work. Also the whites somehow never think you can become a minority. We never thought we would be in this situation. There used to be huge family fights in the 70s if anyone suggested that we will be run by blacks. Fist fights and all. It was as far out of our mind, as it was for me to shake hands with a two headed, green eyed alien.

My suggestion for Americans.

1. Get out the cities - get back to farming.
    2. Be self sufficient.
    3. Form militia type groups.

I think America is going to have a bloody revolution, the likes one would not have seen.

Secede. Secession is picking up in South Africa. This downturn from Covid has as we say made white South Africans Gatvol (pronounced with a G like the way the Scots say Lochkness Ggghut fol) Ass full or just pissed off.

More and more are speaking of secession. I have voted for it, we need a few more to wake up. It is written and part of our constitution that any minority group can secede. What we call South Africa or the union of South Africa, much like the Union of American (united) will break up. Here we have the mixed race (coloureds who want out of the union), the Zulus are going down that road, the Afrikaners/whites are now starting to speak more and more about it.

Secede, create a location. Never let liberals in.

Despite everything in South Africa, you would be surprised how many liberals we still have. If you are waiting for your liberals to wake up, trust me it doesnt matter if they murder tens or millions of you guys, they will not wake up. Waiting for a liberal to wake up and change his tune is like asking a duck to fly backwards.

But I think America is going to be in deep sheet if I can say so.

Many enemies in the globe would love to see your country fall. The Jewish board of the Federal reserve have printed so much money that its very possible that your toilet rolls are worth more than those dollars, maybe instictively this is why people stocked up so much during this lockdown.

Watching America is like watching what happened to my beloved country. When you lose whats yours not through losing a war, thats one thing but when you hand over your country on a silver platter thinking that if you just hand it over, somehow things will change.

Our biggest regret, mistake but we shall not make it again.

There is some positive news. We had American tanks being delivered in Namibia heading for Botswana. There could possibly be a showdown here between China in Zimbabwe and America.
    China is moving in fast, they own entire African countries, including South Africa.

If you really want to see your future, then I highly suggest you read the book

The plot against South Africa - the conclusion in the book is that the plot against South Africa is not so much as a plot against South Africa but more a plot against America. A weakened south africa would weaken Europe and weaken America, the sea route lost would weaken the global dominance of the West.

We now have IS fighters on our borders in Mozambique, we have the Chinese in Zimbabwe, Zambia.

Our government is split because its made up of different tribes, there is the Zulu faction, the Xhosa faction and the president is a real Jewish black president from the Venda tribe. They all have their own kings, they all speak their own language which is as different from Spanish is to German or Greek.

I am also worried about these riots, that should the blacks attack us in South Africa like they have been promising in some surprise attack due to them bringing 80,000 troops on our streets, the world will be silent. Not only will the world be silent but the liberals will celebrate.

If you know your history, a large trigger point with the slave issue was what happened in Haiti. Some massacre or attack in South Africa will shock many whites in the West which will cause major tension.

Thankfully though outnumbered, we have tens of thousands, now hundreds of thousands preparing. I think right now, we could EASILY put a force of 150-200k soldiers together no problem.

Thankfully we kicked ass in Africa, won our wars stabbed in the back through politics. Our men saw recent action, many with the private military guys in Afghanistan. In fact, the Americans were using much of our developed weapons we used in Africa against the Afghanis.

So we have seen wars, this lot though large in number cannot fight. They had to bring Cubans in + Eastern Europeans to fight us in the bush and even then, when we were outnumbered, had sanctions, older weapns, we innovated and kicked their assses so hard that Castro assasinated his 3rd in command back in Cuba to prevent the story coming out.

Again, stabbed in the back by the CIA as well, kissinger that Devil!

I can go on and on.

As much as I am afraid, I am also glad because I know from here, being a minority doesnt matter. The more of a minority you become, the faster you wake up. The faster you wake up, the better it will be for all the white races.

Lets make a pact, you come help us sort this lot out here and we then come help you guys....

Research our battles, the largest being blood river 750 Boers (some black helpers) took on 15,000 Zulus, yes you read that right. 15,000. The historians love to say the Zulus never had weapons. Its a lie. The British sold them weapons they just didnt know how to fire them. We found that out again, 200 years later when fighting in the bush.

Before the battle, the Boers prayed to God Yahweh and said that if the Lord protects them, gives and delivers the enemy into their hands that they will remember that day forever. It will be known as the day of the vow. So they bent their knee, the Lord prevailed. Without the victory, the interior of the land would have been lost and there never would have been the Transvaal or Orange republic.

As worried I am where you are, I know the same settler, pioneering rugged Americans like our Boer ancestor settlers will come through.

Be strong, never let them scapegoat you into handing your country over. It will never be enough.

Below are the links to battles in Africa, a little about our history, the book the plot against South Africa (which is really against America - fantastic book) and the battle of blood river.

My suggestion for Bill is to speak to Jan Lamprecht of South Africa. Jan is not a Christian though he has spoken to many CI pastors before. He has some excellent ideas for Americans based on our past. Jan has seen it all, travelled to the US, Canada, raised in Rhodesia, now in South Africa. He would provide many interesting insights that Americans can lean on.

My promise to you, listen. I promise you, I have no doubt in my mind what we went through, you will go through if the trajectory of this thing continues in America. I promise you. We have seen it played out before.

When the Europeans arrived from Europe in South Africa and told us in the 60s what was going on. We thought "nah, will never happen here", then they pointed out, see there it is about 4 or 5 countries away from you now in Africa. We thought "nah, it will never happen"

Then the Angolans, Belgium Congolese Europeane, Portuguese and English began arriving in our country from the revolutions in their former colonies. Rememeber you yanks were also a colony. So they were kicked out, they said, this thing is going to come to South Africa. We said "Nah, never going to happen" and then it happened. Despite having the strongest military in Africa, despite beating the pants off the Russians & Cubans.

The Berlin wall only fell because stopped them in Angola. We had the strongest economy in Africa, we had the strongest military, nukes, a space program, we had well fed blacks, we built millions of houses, the largest hospital in the southern hemispher, there was no starvation, there was sport stadiums built for them, we built them more technicons (technical colleges) than we did for whites, we didnt tax them....

We thought...IT CAN never happen here.

Now we are but months or perhaps a few more years from a full blown revolution like those which caused those Portuguese, Rhodesians and Belgiums to flee to.

We like you Americans have no where to flee. We are no longer considered European. They will not allow us in Europe ,but they will allow 5 million non-white refugees.

Please hear me, you guys will go through the same thing. A McDonalds burger eaten in South Africa, India, California, London, Paris, DusselDorf, Lisbon....you get the picture, they taste the same. Its the same cookie cutter recipe. If this continues in America without someone stopping, taking control of the media, kicking out the Jews, stopping all immigration, then I am afraid you will lose America.

Heed the warning, we have walked down the path. When you dont think it can happen to you, you let your guard down and then it happens and then you ask how did it happen. It will happen, trust me, go ask Jan Lamprecht + the Portuguese, Romanians, Ukranians. This is pure communism, the riots are just the start to the eventual destruction of what you call America. They might or could even rename your country.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DdDKKTIG9Is/ - 50 Years of Race Wars in Southern Africa, Jan Lamprecht

https://archive.org/stream/KlausDVaq...frica_djvu.txt

https://archive.org/details/KlausVaq...nstSouthAfrica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdmZDHVYRoA

I will end of here by saying this. I have travelled the world, I have mixed with non-whites, Europeans and the only peoople that I find are virtually the same as us are you Americans. When I consulted, I chose only to work ith Americans. It is as if we are brothers seperated from Birth.

Americans, not Canadians.

Aussies so, so - we can get on but the Americans, especially from Texas and those areas, its as if we are the same stock.

This is a song recently from a Texan, its something I cant explain. That old pioneering spirit, fighting for freedom, getting away from Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzc-tAnwtKU

All the best.

Dont ever let it happen to you.

https://boards.christogenea.org/foru...across-america
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

madfranks (4th June 2020),woodman (4th June 2020)