Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: info on the mask BS

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: info on the mask BS

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Interview with uncle creepy’s brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM
    good grief, 1.44M subs to that channel - glancing over their vid offerings, not sure I can bear to watch any! Looks like those "antifa mugshots" collections popular on twatter

Judeo-Antifa, Appalachian Division
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I don't want to be in the company of Bolsheviks.

Florida Gov Slams Lockdown-Advocates As "Today's Flat-Earthers"
    I'd like to like DeSantis, and surely do wrt the jooflu19 scamdemic; but bear in mind what a zio knob gobbler he is -- "leader" in anti anti-shlomoism hate speech leg; held... what was it, like FL's first annual cabinet meeting (last year?) IN ISRAHELL...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (2nd December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

So should I turn down business because of the face brassiere/muzzle requirement?

I am contemplating. This is a foot in the door type of thing.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Cool.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OMmvN7DY34Xh/

First published at 01:39 UTC on December 3rd, 2020.

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

1795 subscribers

Canadian video blogger, "Amazing Polly" presents a great statement about the sheep-like behavior that causes people to follow the crowd even when the reason is not known - specifically the face-mask-wearing behavior that has swept over our lives thru peer-group pressure when in fact such mask-wearing is both ineffective and harmful.

Original video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OA2CnYZRDzmR/

22:47 video runtime

Thanks

this 11/30 jobee from Amazing Polly is getting big circulation... re mask wearing. 23m

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OA2CnYZRDzmR/

extra incentive for horndogs: first Polly vid, AFAIK, where she gives a clue what kind of (o )( o) she's packing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (4th December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

extra incentive for horndogs: first Polly vid, AFAIK, where she gives a clue what kind of (o )( o) she's packing
    I watched the entire video and missed that part...where is it??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

I sort of fell out of love w her & haven't watched hardly any of her vids for >a year so I've missed much. But last year sometime Book & I were joking about, she exclusively frames herself cut off @ high upper chest, which frustrated her male horndog viewer base who wanted MOAR besides her angelic face & shoulders! We even did image searches; NADA!

In this vid was cam perched up a bit higher & looking just a bit down @ her, giving at least some clue of whats going on there.

I watched a vid of hers last Oct after her former big YT ch perished, gassed in YidTube's Patriots shoah that month, & she's since made her surname public so ppl could send her checks/MOs to her PO box, coz her (((big tech payment processors))) also cancelled her. She's Polly St. George, which u can image search on goog, DDG etc -- see any boobies?

closest I found was in DDG's search:
    https://static-1.bitchute.com/live/c...vlQd_large.jpg

& it's no wonder that doesn't come up in gootube's search -- they don't want to acknowledge existence of their biggest up & coming competitor & threat to their monopoly/control, bitchute.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd December 2020)

Thanks

file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/Just%20A%20Mask.mp4

do not know if my link will work
    mp4 file

excellent, professionally produced video lasting about 10 minutes

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/Just%20A%20Mask.mp4

do not know if my link will work
    mp4 file

excellent, professionally produced video lasting about 10 minutes
    That's not a URL.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

It's just a mask

https://vimeo.com/445273831

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (4th December 2020),woodman (4th December 2020)