Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: info on the mask BS

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: info on the mask BS

A state religion is being forced upon us all, i.e. the belief in something one cannot pick up on with one's five senses and cannot be scientifically proven to exist...just like God.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th July 2020),ziero0 (12th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    We need to somehow show how ridiculous the mask thing is. It would be great to have some kind of a sheep face mask.

If you have any ideas, tell these people: https://freedom-unmasked.com/ (looks like they have been sold out of some of their masks--there was a bigger selection when I first found the site). I wrote them and made some suggestions: slave, hoax, corona is a hoax, covid is a hoax, hoax victim, covid psyop prop, psyop victim, psyop for the NWO, etc. They wrote me back and said they thought my ideas were great- so they seem receptive to ideas.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th July 2020),monty (12th July 2020),Tumbleweed (12th July 2020),woodman (12th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

This isn’t a mask but gets the message out to those too ignorant to understand

https://i.postimg.cc/Bv1dZJ1Y/A58-A6...0-A67757-F.jpg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th July 2020),midnight rambler (13th July 2020),PatColo (13th July 2020),Tumbleweed (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I've run in to several "Karens" lately. They don't like people not wearing masks and think it's inconsiderate of those not wearing them because they're endangering other peoples lives.

When I mentioned several doctors and researchers that question the flu hoax to one of them she said they were all liars. She verbally abused me too by calling me a liar, a conservative, a conspiracy theorist, and she even accused me of voting for Trump. Ha! Ha! I just laughed at her and she didn't like that either.

I suspect if I wore one of those masks with a message I'd probably meet a lot more "Karens" that would point out all my short comings.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Here is my mask idea.

TRUTH MUZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    A state religion is being forced upon us all, i.e. the belief in something one cannot pick up on with one's five senses and cannot be scientifically proven to exist...just like God.
    The "virus hoax" reminds me of the Antony Sutton book, The Best Enemy that Money Can Buy.

A worldwide non-stop-spreading invisible mysterious killer disease that is everywhere all around us.

Most of our spoon-fed enemies over the last century have been abstract concepts...

War on poverty

War on drugs

War on terror

War on invisible omnipresent killer disease

and now

War on oxygen by 5G

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

You can get these at walmart $8.00 to be extra safe and make everyone uncomfortable around you. Add black sunglasses.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/7f6...0&odnBg=ffffff
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Most of our spoon-fed enemies over the last century have been abstract concepts...
    heh, I used to call the (((warrenterra hoax))), the (((War On Abstract-Noun Hoax)))
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

The Truth Behind The Mask

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2020/07/...hind-mask.html

two videos there,
    first one from AJ at bannedvideo
    second one " Masonic Ritual: The Truth Behind The Mask" really creeped me out
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SuznT6eMocQa/

this whole thing has been reminding me of that sick, creepy, Eyes Wide Shut movie

Also, haven't listened to this one yet, but in the comments I thought it was a positive sign to see most saying HOAX.

Face Masks - Helpful or Hoax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFnUGSr3fw0

found this comment, haven't had time to read but from state of Michigan on RFID chipping

S RDVizions 6 days ago (edited)

READ BEFORE CENSORED AMERICA How is ANYONE NOT mentioning the RFID microship being the possible mark ?! Which they've recently passed a bill n°5672: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2019-2020/billengrossed/House/pdf/2020-HEBH-5672.pdf to ban it from being mandatory, yet it remains "VOLUNTARY". [meaning it will be left to be seduced onto desiring [it] with the help of celebrities & elect] Doesn't the bible speaks on it Will added them 2 passages down below at the end. If you scroll down the bill, there is a section where it states the following: (3) An employer may, as a condition of employment, as a condition of employment in a particular position, or as a condition of receiving additional compensation or other benefits, require an employee or prospective employee to comply with a court order that directs the employee or prospective employee to take an action. Which means, if the employer has a court order for you to have it implanted and you refuse to have that microship implanted then YOUR-JOB-IS-AT-RISK, which means: THIS "BILL" IS BOGUS! & MUST BE REVOKED A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [IF THEY MAKE VACCINES MANDATORY THEN THEY WILL VACCINATE & KULL 2.3 BILLION PEOPLE TO REDUCE THE PLANET POPULATION & MUST BE STOPPED] What if this whole instability invisible enemy hoax: CORONA [6] 66=18= [9] *CREATION*/ VIRUS [5] 89=94=13= [4] *STABILITY*, was "man" made 6+5= [11] door/GATES B$LL, to bring "STABILITY" 9+4=13= [4] towards a *NWO*= Order Out Of Chaos scenario! TO GET BEAST CHIPPED! Which introduced more openly the world to the 5G [Prison TOWERS] "benefits", yet DANGEROUS RADIATION ELECTROMAGNETIC EFFECTS, the beast microship implant, which been implanted in sweden for a few years now and certain states in america. ...

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...-HEBH-5672.pdf

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

If ur lazy, there's a player @ top of this article which will read it aloud for u.

Michelle Malkin: Mask Mandates Are a Public Health Menace
    By Michelle Malkin | July 15, 2020 | 12:24pm EDT

A woman wears a mask while walking past a social distancing sign in Los Angeles, Calif. (Photo credit: David Livingston/Getty Images)

Jared Polis, the Democratic governor of Colorado, thinks those of us who oppose scientifically dubious, constitutionally suspect, and dangerously overbroad face mask mandates are "selfish bastards."

I think Polis is a pandering pandemic control freak endangering public health, safety, and sanity.

There. Now that the name-calling is out of the way, let's talk facts.

Contracting COVID can be fatal or debilitating for the elderly, immune-compromised, and physically challenged. But there is no catastrophic public health emergency justifying sweeping government orders and ordinances that would force healthy citizens to wear masks in an increasingly oppressive climate of manufactured fear — completely untethered from pragmatic realities and risk assessments.

According to the federal government's own COVID-19 data, 120,675 deaths in America have been tied to the virus. Tracked weekly by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, fatalities peaked on April 18, 2020, with 16,897 succumbing to the disease. (Keep in mind that many medical whistleblowers have reported that these statistics are inflated by including "COVID"-related deaths uncorroborated by lab results and also by including patients who died with COVID infections, but not necessarily from the virus itself.) In the 12 weeks since April 18, as states have reopened and protests (or riots) of all kinds have brought tens of thousands of people in close contact, deaths have fallen precipitously.

For the week of July 11, 2020, guess how many deaths were attributed to the virus? 181.

The total number of deaths for school-age children between February and July 2020 are 9 (under 1 year of age); 7 (ages 1-4); 14 (age 5-14); and 149 (ages 15-24).

All deaths are tragic, of course. But we haven't banned cars, bikes, swimming pools, aspirin, plastic bags, or matches to prevent the tens of thousands of school-age deaths that occur each year due to unintentional accidents involving these items. We don't mandate that all kids wear life vests at bath time because nearly 100 children drown in a tub yearly. We don't mandate that all pet owners muzzle their dogs at all times because someone, somewhere, might be attacked upon exposure to Fido.

In a CNN interview this week, infection disease bureaucrat Dr. Anthony Fauci asserted that "I think you can trust me" and other "experts" as nationwide mask mania escalates.

Does he think we all have amnesia? This is the same joker who just four months ago told CBS News, "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask." His fellow experts in the federal public health-industrial complex dismissed surgical masks as inadequate protection from small airborne particles and warned that they did not form adequate seals around the face. And remember this?

"Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus..."

That was our surgeon general, Dr. Jerome Adams, in February.

Or how about this: "There's not much we can do, so we're all walking around feeling rather victimized by this virus. By using a mask, even if it doesn't do a lot, it moves the locus of control to you, away from the virus."

That was Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, quoted in Time magazine in March.

Or how about this from the same article: "'Even if experts are saying it's really not going to make a difference, a little (part of) people's brains is thinking, well, it's not going to hurt. Maybe it'll cut my risk just a little bit, so it's worth it to wear a mask,' she says. In that sense, wearing a mask is a 'superstitious behavior'..."

That was Lynn Bufka, a clinical psychologist and senior director for practice, research, and policy at the American Psychological Association.

Reviewing the scientific literature in her upcoming book, "The Case Against Masks" with Kent Heckenlively, former federal research scientist Dr. Judy Mikovits summarizes: "The more effective a mask is at blocking normal air flow, the greater the problem with decreased oxygen and increased carbon dioxide a person is likely to have. The less effective a mask is at blocking normal airflow, the less of a case can be made for using it. And we haven't really dealt with what seems to be the main way that the virus spreads, through coughing and sneezing which spreads respiratory droplets."

Watching young, healthy people jogging or hiking on isolated trails in mid-July around Colorado Springs in cloth and surgical masks drives me nuts. They're not protecting anyone else and are likely making themselves sick. In what sane world is breathing through moist bacteria traps and cutting yourself off from vitally needed oxygen a public health virtue? Vulnerable kids especially are being lied to by panic-mongers and exploited as human shields. Meanwhile, a recent journal article in the New England Journal of Medicine acknowledges: "The chance of catching COVID-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is... minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic."

The evidence does not support broad mask mandates. Yet now we free-thinkers and free-breathers face jail time and witch hunts for dissenting. It's all about politics, power, and control. "Selfish bastards" who promote superstitious costumery as science threaten us all.

Michelle Malkin is a conservative blogger at michellemalkin.com, syndicated columnist, author, and founder of hotair.com. Michelle Malkin's email address is MichelleMalkinInvestigates@protonmail.com.

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/miche...-health-menace
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th July 2020)