Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: try this on google

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: try this on google

I resisted starting a new thread on this, but #JewishPrivilege is actually trending on twatter today!

here's an EMJ twatt noting it, with screenshot,
    https://twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/s...26582599118848

Adam Green has turned his timeline https://twitter.com/know_more_news into sort of a clearinghouse of some of the best #JewishPrivilege twatts, including many joke twatts by goyim starting off "My fellow jews..." then going on about "acknowledging OUR privilege/racism/supremacism" etc, IE flipping the trick the dinjooz have been doing against Whites forever.

I really don't know the backstory re how this forbidden truth started to trend just today, & esp WHY twatter hasn't silenced it, in favor of artificially boosting their (((anti-White inversion/projection narrative?))). Was this a 4chan stunt?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (13th July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I resisted starting a new thread on this, but #JewishPrivilege is actually trending on twatter today!

here's an EMJ twatt noting it, with screenshot,
    https://twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/s...26582599118848

Adam Green has turned his timeline https://twitter.com/know_more_news into sort of a clearinghouse of some of the best #JewishPrivilege twatts, including many joke twatts by goyim starting off "My fellow jews..." then going on about "acknowledging OUR privilege/racism/supremacism" etc, IE flipping the trick the dinjooz have been doing against Whites forever.

I really don't know the backstory re how this forbidden truth started to trend just today, & esp WHY twatter hasn't silenced it, in favor of artificially boosting their (((anti-White inversion/projection narrative?))). Was this a 4chan stunt?
    @ leading Israhell daily Haaretz; open story @ link for embedded images...

White Supremacists Trigger Twitterstorm by Using #JewishPrivilege Hashtag to Bait Jews

Sarah Silverman, Josh Gad and David Simon among those pushing back by sharing their experiences of antisemitism

Allison Kaplan Sommer
    Published at 06:28

A Twitterstorm erupted on the social media site Sunday night after antisemitic accounts began posting tweets bearing the hashtag #JewishPrivilege – causing the term to shoot to the top of the site’s U.S. trending topics.

The source of the tweets was far-right, white supremacist Twitter profiles and bots, which used the hashtag to post a mixture of classic conspiratorial theories involving Jewish domination and control of the media, Holocaust denial and accusations of underwriting social unrest movements so that Jews could displace whites with minority groups.

Some of the tweets revived the attempt to pass themselves off as being Jewish and “confessing” their sins of privilege.

One wrote that he felt “guilty that our people’s role in slavery dwarfed Whites, but it’s important we pay for that dominant role that hurt so many millions of blacks. We jews are 1/3 of billionaires and MUST give much more to blacks.”

Almost immediately, Jews across Twitter pushed back, using the same hashtag to share their experiences with antisemitism. By early Monday, the hashtag had been largely “flipped”: #JewishPrivilege was dominated by reminders of antisemitism over the years and stories of struggles with modern antisemitism.

The responses that drew the most attention came from celebrities, including actor Josh Gad, television producer David Simon, comedian-actress Sarah Silverman and former presidential contender Marianne Williamson.

Open gallery

Actor Josh Gad at The W Hotel in Los Angeles, November 9, 2020.Credit: Rebecca Cabage,AP

“Guess we’re at the #JewishPrivilege part of 2020 because Neo-Nazis have a social platform. Where to start? Is it the privilege of my mom never getting to meet her grandparents because they were murdered or is it her parents being robbed of their childhoods by being put in camps?” Gad tweeted.

Guess we’re at the #JewishPrivilege part of 2020 because Neo-Nazis have a social platform. Where to start? Is it the privilege of my mom never getting to meet her grandparents because they were murdered or is it her parents being robbed of their childhoods by being put in camps?
    — Josh Gad (@joshgad) July 12, 2020

Simon, best known as the creator of “The Wire,” wrote: “My #JewishPrivilege? Garden-variety stuff. Eleven dead relatives at Auschwitz and in the Russian woods and a father who was a hostage and suffered PTSD years after the Jewish non-profit where he worked was stormed by angry dudes with guns & scimitars who threatened to behead him.”

My #JewishPrivilege? Garden-variety stuff. Eleven dead relatives at Auschwitz and in the Russian woods and a father who was a hostage and suffered PTSD years after the Jewish non-profit where he worked was stormed by angry dudes with guns & scimitars who threatened to behead him.
    — David Simon (@AoDespair) July 13, 2020

After Silverman tweeted: “My dad getting the shit kicked out of him everyday at school 4 being a kike to kids in NH throwing pennies at me on the bus to pastors in Florida calling for my death and telling their congregation that knocking my teeth out and killing me would be God’s work. #JewishPrivilege,” Williamson responded with her own experiences: “It’s people emailing & tweeting to me that Jews need to be quiet now & that ‘that’s not just a suggestion’ or friends who don’t realize I’m Jewish making it clear how anti-Semitic they are or family members afraid to wear a Star of David in their own neighborhood.#JewishPrivilege.”

It’s people emailing & tweeting to me that Jews need to be quiet now & that “that’s not just a suggestion” or friends who don’t realize I’m Jewish making it clear how anti-Semitic they are or family members afraid to wear a Star of David in their own neighborhood.#JewishPrivilege https://t.co/pYusLEa8NP
    — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) July 12, 2020

Many of the high-profile Jews tweeting experienced hostile backlash. Silverman in particular was called out for discussing racism against Jews, with many people tweeting out photographs from when she did an episode of her television show in blackface. She had apologized for that in 2018, saying she was “horrified” by the fact she had done it: “I don’t stand by the blackface sketch. I’m horrified by it, and I can’t erase it. I can only be changed by it and move on.”

Other tweets came from Jewish activists and representatives of Jewish advocacy organizations, as well as individual Jews sharing their experiences with antisemitism.

Rabbi Elchanan Poupko, for example, wrote: “#JewishPrivilege is my cousin Reb Nochum Moshe Twersky of the Chernobyl Hassidic dynasty being asked to come and bless Ukrainian soldiers just for them to shoot him dead later.”

#JewishPrivilege is my cousin Reb Nochum Moshe Twersky of the Chernobyl Hassidic dynasty being asked to come and bless Ukrainian soldiers just for them to shoot him dead later. https://t.co/6j8HVPsnEU pic.twitter.com/zkAQsbSp4T
    — Rabbi E. Poupko- WEAR A MASK (@RabbiPoupko) July 12, 2020

I am a member of #JewishPrivilege. Let’s just say that I’ve been hated for being born Jewish. I’ve been called “kike” and have had to avoid putting up the Star of David in my neighborhood because of Antisemitism and the rise of Neo-Nazis. I didn’t ask for this bullshit.
    — VoteBlue! (@LuvWillPrevail) July 12, 2020

#JewishPrivilege is having rocks thrown at you for being a “dirty kike,” being told “you’re not American enough” to join Boy Scouts, having your neighbors call you a “dirty Jew,” frequently overhearing anti-Semitic drivel in Berkeley, and knowing your family was murdered here. pic.twitter.com/YzLNLhX9pX
    — Stuart Rojstaczer (@StuartEtc) July 12, 2020

The Jewish tweets triggered their own wave of reaction, both on Twitter itself and on Gab – the alternative platform infamous for its far-right users and tolerance for hate speech, with posters complaining that the Jews on the hashtag were engaging in “arrogant kvetching,” “whining” about discrimination, and “complaining about how persecuted they are for no reason.”

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...htag-1.8990556

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I do not mess with Twaddle very much and do not know how to navigate within it.
    I did go there yesterday when you first posted this and found a response, I think in the JewishPrivelege thread by Sarah Silverman that was so chutzpah outrageous and now I cannot find it.

The only reason any of us know who she is has to do with her stand-up comedy routine at some club where she said something like she would kill Jesus again in a minute and everybody laughed and applauded.

Someone replied to SS citing that atrocity and she replied that people are using part of her comedy script routine to unfairly attack her and implied that she has no personal feelings in regard to saying that.

What a crock! wish I could find that exchange as it so so representative of their rhetoric. Deny Deny Deny

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th July 2020)

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th July 2020)

Thanks

As far as making comedy out of our crazy situation, see if you thought last nights show of Dean Ryan I posted link in PizzaGate thread I think,

They did a big segment of the latest child sex abuse/trafficking news about Wayfair having very high priced items for sale and the names of the items are given a missing child's name.

So Dean Ryan and Blake Walley put up an elaborate green-screen set for the Wayfair warehouse and as two warehouse employees talking together on a forbidden break time. They both have very dry humor and are entertaining and creative.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th July 2020)

Thanks

^ yes I watched >half of that last night; the two are brilliant together w their "dry humor" - I was surprised U enjoyed it as it was 'spicy' w all their 'shuttlecock' & 'manhole' etc humor

Thanks

I usually do not like gratuitous profanity but they made it funny.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I used google in February 2020 to find the data to conclude correctly that Covid-19 was no worse than an every 5-10 year bad cold and flu season.

cnbc.com: Google drops global vaccine requirement to enter buildings, says ‘world is in a very different place’
    APR 11 2023
    Google no longer requires people to be vaccinated against Covid in order to enter its buildings.

In a companywide email sent to employees Tuesday, which was viewed by CNBC, Google VP of global security Chris Rackow said “vaccines will no longer be required as a condition of entry to any of our buildings.”

“Last month marks three years since the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic,” Rackow wrote in his memo. “We put in place emergency measures such as our Covid-19 vaccine policy to keep everyone safe, but now the world is in a very different place...

In December 2021, Google told employees that they must comply with vaccine policies or they’d face losing pay and then eventually losing their job, citing rules for government contractors. Then, in February, ahead of asking employees to come back to offices and the U.S. appeals court deciding that rule’s legal standing, the company relaxed policies around requiring vaccines for employment, as well as other rules around testing, social distancing and masks.

However, it still required employees to be vaccinated to enter company sites.

Several hundred Google employees at the time signed and circulated a manifesto opposing the company’s Covid vaccine mandate, arguing leadership’s decision will have an outsized influence in corporate America. It also noted outbreaks kept happening at Google offices among vaccinated employees while those who declined to declare their vaccination status were still banned from offices and other gatherings including off-sites, summits and team events.

In his email, Rackow encouraged employees to remain up to date with their Covid vaccines going forward, “just as we encourage everyone to get a flu shot every year,” adding that the vaccines have been “critical” to keeping Google employees safe in the workplace.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Down1 (14th April 2023),midnight rambler (13th April 2023)