Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: try this on google

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: try this on google

Hate to beat a dead horse but this is "artificial intelligence" or AI* in order to flood the entire media with the "coronavirus" propaganda. That is the goal and purpose for humanity. It is using AI to carpet-bomb the airwaves of the whole world with false and scary propaganda to control our minds.

THEY are taking over our minds to ultimately control the entire population of the world. The KIND of propaganda, in this instance - the "virus" propaganda, is incidental. THEY can weaponize anything and are doing so. The true-ness or veracity of the actual "virus" from a scientific-medical standpoint is also mostly incidental or irrelevant, though they do often sprinkle in some elements of the propaganda that APPEAR to have some scientific-medical true-ness involved, as that makes the propaganda poison for our minds take effect more quickly and more surely.

The scariness element of this "virus" hoax, for many of us, is not fear of imminent death from a mysterious invisible unstoppable illness. It is the universal death of truth that is the scary part for those of us of weak faith.

It is my prayer that I have the right kind of fear of the right object and that the wrong kind of fear does not take over my mind and that I use the right tool to fight the wrong kind of fear propagated by those who desire nothing other than a One World Death and Slavery System for All.

AI* -- Artificial Intelligence is just another B S fancy word weapon for a computer program. It is not intelligent but it is artificial.

"Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of this air, of the spirit that now worketh on the children of unbelief."

Saint Paul's epistle to the Ephesians, Chapter 2, Verse 2.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

AI* -- Artificial Intelligence is just another B S fancy word weapon for a computer program. It is not intelligent but it is artificial.
    It's not "just a computer program." That's a very dangerous conclusion.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Fine to disagree but elaborate instead of just making a brief declarative sentence.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Hate to beat a dead horse but this is "artificial intelligence" or AI* in order to flood the entire media with the "coronavirus" propaganda. That is the goal and purpose for humanity. It is using AI to carpet-bomb the airwaves of the whole world with false and scary propaganda to control our minds.

THEY are taking over our minds to ultimately control the entire population of the world. The KIND of propaganda, in this instance - the "virus" propaganda, is incidental. THEY can weaponize anything and are doing so. The true-ness or veracity of the actual "virus" from a scientific-medical standpoint is also mostly incidental or irrelevant, though they do often sprinkle in some elements of the propaganda that APPEAR to have some scientific-medical true-ness involved, as that makes the propaganda poison for our minds take effect more quickly and more surely.

The scariness element of this "virus" hoax, for many of us, is not fear of imminent death from a mysterious invisible unstoppable illness. It is the universal death of truth that is the scary part for those of us of weak faith.

It is my prayer that I have the right kind of fear of the right object and that the wrong kind of fear does not take over my mind and that I use the right tool to fight the wrong kind of fear propagated by those who desire nothing other than a One World Death and Slavery System for All.

"Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of this air, of the spirit that now worketh on the children of unbelief."

Saint Paul's epistle to the Ephesians, Chapter 2, Verse 2.
    We should all be extremely concerned about Artificial Intelligence. I have no doubt that the chips and programs that will soon be with us will completely eclipse human intelligence. You might say that it will be Godlike, but I think that is wishful thinking. It will probably be Satanic. It will certainly be beyond what we can fathom as an entity. It will design itself and program itself. It will evolve at an astounding rate. What will it want? Will it want us? Everything we see as tech today was once written as science fiction. Yes, we need to talk about this before it becomes our master.

As far as the Covid thing: We need to somehow wake people up; we are heading into a distopian future of high tech slavery and destruction of the bulk of our species, brought about by an unelected and largely unknown Cabal of intensely amoral individuals who desire only power.

We must get creative. We must find a way to neuter this takeover, this war against us that so few even see is being waged. Control by fear is the essense of terrorism. The common people need to understand that they are being terrorized by their governments which are in turn controlled by this Malign, Hostile Elite.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th July 2020)

Thanks

"We should all be extremely concerned about Artificial Intelligence. "

Being "extremely concerned" could be a term that is interpreted in many different ways. Some of those ways of interpreting would be a fear of the wrong kind and could result in action or reaction that is fear based , which is exactly one of the desired goals / outcomes of the human and maybe not-so-human creators of "Artificial Intelligence." THEY need our fear and they need our reaction.

" I have no doubt that the chips and programs that will soon be with us will completely eclipse human intelligence."

Yes, the "chips and the programs" are synonymous with "artificial intelligence."

No, "chips and programs" will never eclipse human intelligence because human intelligence is created by the Creator.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "We should all be extremely concerned about Artificial Intelligence. "

Being "extremely concerned" could be a term that is interpreted in many different ways. Some of those ways of interpreting would be a fear of the wrong kind and could result in action or reaction that is fear based , which is exactly one of the desired goals / outcomes of the human and maybe not-so-human creators of "Artificial Intelligence." THEY need our fear and they need our reaction.

" I have no doubt that the chips and programs that will soon be with us will completely eclipse human intelligence."

Yes, the "chips and the programs" are synonymous with "artificial intelligence."

No, "chips and programs" will never eclipse human intelligence because human intelligence is created by the Creator.
    There is more to be aware about than merely a possibility of Satanic Super intelligence. We are starting to witness the effects of AI and Robotics that have been long predicted. Most people today will be completely irrelevant as far as the economy is concerned. People will not be needed to do most of the things that we do for everyday jobs. Massive unemployment is a distinct possibility. I would say that this is a matter for concern; Extreme concern. The question is: With so many loosing their livelihoods, how will the owners of production make money? When people become irrelevant even as consumers, what is left? A lot of people will be leaving the planet, not by choice either.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Woodman, my last reply to your last comment disappeared from posting so I guess I will drop this here.

I never said we should not be informed and aware of evil in this world.

Expose "artificial intelligence" but do not mischaracterize it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

AFAIK what sets AI apart from a 'static' program, IE a logic-tree saying "IF X THEN Y ELSE Z", is AI 'learns' from trial/error, & writes/executes its own new logic rules as it goes, hands off from humanoid programmers. Obv, a proper AI design would have many "IF Z THEN AWAIT HUMAN INPUT" safeguards, like if the AI had decided to drone attack a big wedding, etc.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

G i g o

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Expose "artificial intelligence" but do not mischaracterize it.
    Exactly.

Definition of intelligence

1a(1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations
    Computers use artificial intelligence to learn or understand or deal with new and trying situations which the programmer(s) of the AI algorithms did not specifically write into the program.

Combine AI with quantum computing and ya got a real problem.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th July 2020)