Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dog Of War June 2020 Must Read !

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: The Dog Of War June 2020 Must Read !

From the last paragraph of the post above:
    Suddenly the indigenous population realise what they have been missing all along: someone to blame. At last their prayers have been answered.

This is the essense of the whole thing along with the jealousy and resentment that come into play when less capable humans are living among those who are more capable.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

THIS THREAD KILLS IT

CENSORED ARTICLE ONE , the Article of Articles.

CENSORED ARTICLE TWO , author fired , won't ever be printed again.

HISTORY OF BLOGS CENSORED and People behind them chased by GOVS.

The Death of Johannesburg

NUMEROUS 2018 UPDATES , CHERRY PICKED BY MAGNES , MUST READS

RHODESIA

SOME GIM HISTORY

HAS IT ALL PLUS IT IS GREAT READING , very relevant to MAY JUNE JULY 2020

SHOW ME BETTER

And more,

Even wikipedia has some truth you cannot deny, chart anyone.

Crime in South Africa - Wikipedia

JEWS TOTALLY DESTROYED AND TOOK OVER SOUTH AFRICA

The Jews Who Made Common Cause With Mandela - Tablet Magazine
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

RatHoler (25th July 2020)

Thanks

Just in case any missed this update.

THIS IS A JEWISH MAGAZINE , they admit it , writing to their fellow Jews.

JEWS TOTALLY DESTROYED AND TOOK OVER SOUTH AFRICA

The Jews Who Made Common Cause With Mandela - Tablet Magazine

"In 1963, after South African police arrested six Jews and seven blacks in a raid on an African National Congress hideout in the Johannesburg suburb of Rivonia—a sweep that eventually landed Nelson Mandela in prison for more than 25 years—a white nationalist newspaper asked whether Jews were unhappy in South Africa. The community’s Board of Deputies responded unequivocally that the opposite was true, promising that South Africa’s Jews were loyal and patriotic. “No part of the community can or should be asked to accept responsibility” for the actions of a few, the board insisted in its official reply."

As is usually the case.

It's the Jews, Stupid!!!

Too much is going on to even keep up with,
    riots destruction nonstop in a few major cities,
    more destruction of historical monuments, churches
    attacked and destroyed even, USA and Europe,
    don't Antifa/BLM work ? Apparently
    there is lots of Jewish Soros money for them.

Jews bragg about what they are responsible for to their fellow Jews.

They are all in on it.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th July 2020),monty (24th July 2020),RatHoler (25th July 2020),Tumbleweed (25th July 2020)

Thanks

My GSUS friends, please don't dismiss MAGNES. He may speak cryptically, but he is a genius and knows what the score is. Try to decipher his posts and learn.
    I'm thrilled he's back. All we need now is Book.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

monty (25th July 2020),woodman (25th July 2020)

Electrum
    Thanks

compare us to the healthy nations, where females make babies instead of "career" and "fun" and whoring around intead of being moms

them females all wear pants and male clothing at all time - cause they never are pregnant, they never are in their natural state, talking about mother-nature here

white male rule will not, unless he first rules over his own wife and over his own household and I don't see that happening any soon, except perhaps amish

so, hate to tell you, lets get real

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jcismylord For This Useful Post:

woodman (27th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcismylord View Post
    compare us to the healthy nations, where females make babies instead of "career" and "fun" and whoring around intead of being moms

them females all wear pants and male clothing at all time - cause they never are pregnant, they never are in their natural state, talking about mother-nature here

white male rule will not, unless he first rules over his own wife and over his own household and I don't see that happening any soon, except perhaps amish

so, hate to tell you, lets get real
    The Amish women are the only white women doing what God meant them to do. Well, my middle daughter has nine children, so I suppose she’s done well.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

jcismylord (28th July 2020),monty (27th July 2020)