Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigger fatigue, anyone else have it?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Nigger fatigue, anyone else have it?

All we see lately is how wonderful niggers are and deserving of praise. Millions of white Americans are bending over to be fucked in the ass by niggers.

Where is praise for white people? Where is the apologies from blacks that have looted, robbed and stolen from white businesses and white people? Where is the apologies for all the black on white attacks and murders?

Personally, what has been going on lately has made me sick to even look at these people. We owe them nothing!
    Most of my life I've watched blacks get hired for their skin color, not for merit. Most white people fear being around them, or walking past them.

Why are people bending over for them now?

No one is going to shame me, or guilt me for anything. I'm sick and tired of being called a racist for the last 4 years. This has had an opposite affect for me, I now own it!
    I'm a racist!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Nigger fatigue, anyone else have it?

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    All we see lately is how wonderful niggers are and deserving of praise. Millions of white Americans are bending over to be fucked in the ass by niggers.

Where is praise for white people? Where is the apologies from blacks that have looted, robbed and stolen from white businesses and white people? Where is the apologies for all the black on white attacks and murders?

Personally, what has been going on lately has made me sick to even look at these people. We owe them nothing!
    Most of my life I've watched blacks get hired for their skin color, not for merit. Most white people fear being around them, or walking past them.

No one is going to shame me, or guilt me for anything. I'm sick and tired of being called a racist for the last 4 years. This has had an opposite affect for me, I now own it!
    I'm a racist!
    I remain a culturist. If your worldview, moral structure, principles and the like are similar to mine, I will be inclined to trust and interact with you, regardless of skin color.
    Forcing people to interact and tolerate with others that display conflicting attributes named above will never turn out well.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I'd just remind, "all we see lately..." is a dinjooNuffin/JSM/JWO psyop; they fancy themselves our "reality creators", our "shadows on (Plato's) cave walls" makers. It's all appeal-to-emotion agitprop... with the goal of, as for the 'Whites' component, making U feel how EE says above: angry, exhausted, demoralized.

^ not that holding that knowledge, & resistance to succumbing to their desired emotional goals for U with ur natural anger cleverly deflected from (((THEM))), will help U from a pack of dindus intent on kicking y'ass merely coz YOU WHITE CRACKA! Ur not gonna reason ur way thru it with them... or educate them re the JP root of their shit... so of course common sense in public, situational awareness, yada yada.

But when ur in ur safe place, try to direct ur natural anger at this mass race-war-agitprop psyop at (((THE ROOT)))...

separately, albeit in an "it's all connected" way; here's a discouraging black pill for today,

Roger Waters Trashes White America While Apologizing To Jews For Hurting Their Feelings With Facts

JUNE 26, 2020 By CFT TEAM
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

EE_ (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

ive had it since the 70's

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I have Jew fatigue. The issues we're having with Blacks are only a symptom of the Jew problem.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I suspect non-victim blacks are as tired of the victim diatribe as we are. The backlash is likely to be more extreme than the prelude.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th June 2020),woodman (26th June 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

I'm a racist!
    I don't think you are a racist. You actually believe in equality. People should be judged and hired by their merit, not skin color, in a society that is truly equal. It's a lot of black people these days that are racist. They are using the injustice done against George Floyd for their own person agendas, such as looting stores for free TV's. Or, asking to be judged by their skin color alone seeking praise or apologies.

You and I have done nothing to harm them, personally. They just want to blame us and get free stuff. Agendas...everyone's got one these days. Even the founder of BLM open says they are marxists. Which is political, they are a political party now, communists.

There is no kneeling in equality. We stand and look each other in the eyes.
    life is good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I've been tired of them too for a long time. I like this song and video link below with Gid Tanner and his Skillet Lickers singing "Run Nigger Run".

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I don't think you are a racist. You actually believe in equality. People should be judged and hired by their merit, not skin color, in a society that is truly equal. It's a lot of black people these days that are racist. They are using the injustice done against George Floyd for their own person agendas, such as looting stores for free TV's. Or, asking to be judged by their skin color alone seeking praise or apologies.

You and I have done nothing to harm them, personally. They just want to blame us and get free stuff. Agendas...everyone's got one these days. Even the founder of BLM open says they are marxists. Which is political, they are a political party now, communists.

Really the color of their skin has nothing to do with it, it's their behavior, their sense of entitlement, their loud mouths and knowing many, not all, hate me because I'm white.
    That aside, I always treat every individual regardless of color/race, with the same respect I expect from them.
    I save my hatred for the people that deserve it, the evil soulless people in government that are pulling the strings in our society.
    You are right, I am not a true racist.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th June 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post

I just said that.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.