Thread: This White Privilege Thing Needs To Be Nailed Down

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

This White Privilege Thing Needs To Be Nailed Down

... cause I need to get my share.

This is a previously undefined legal phrase which I will attempt to flesh out.

White privilege has nothing to do with skin color. It has to do with the nature of a man's actions. Good actions (white actions) attract a type of karma we call 'white privilege'. In the process of creating a concept classified as 'white' I am now stuck with how to define non-white actions. I could call these actions 'spherical' rather than black and this would be correct because just like good actions result in good karma bad actions come back as bad karma ....but both types are spherical ...they come back to you. Spherical is an attribute of both and does not differentiate between the two actions. Then how about bad actions being called criminal? Certainly white actions are never criminal. It turns out though that there are bad karma actions that aren't criminal. Drinking too much beer leads to bad karma but by itself is not a criminal action.

Hobbes says a person is words, actions or representation. You are judged by your words or actions or those committed by your agent(s). You create a person by what you say or do or what your agent says or does.

Remember to always practice social distancing. You do this by attaching the phrase AT ARMS LENGTH to your signature. This works wonders in preventing legal viruses (and their agents) from attaching. It is white privilege.

Turns out getting my share has always been within my grasp and nobody else's.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st July 2020),woodman (1st July 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: This White Privilege Thing Needs To Be Nailed Down

We have a violent black problem, that's called black privilege. Commit crimes, harm people, and suffer no consequences. Skin color makes no difference when it comes to black privilege as there are plenty of white kids (Bolsheviks) exercising black privilege, and in some cases those white kids are exercising black privilege to harass and assault good decent black folks.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MQ6WF1qCMGkW/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (1st July 2020),ziero0 (1st July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

open tweet for key reddit screencap, https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/stat...72247075803137

Reddit rules explicitly let you promote hate against whites since they are "the majority".

Around 10-12% of the global population btw.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (1st July 2020),ziero0 (1st July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Remember colors were used to define the factions in the Russian Bolshevik revolution. The reds were opposed to the monarchy and the whites were Czar oriented.

Skin color played no role. It still doesn't until that is what defines the issues.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (1st July 2020),midnight rambler (1st July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Remember colors were used to define the factions in the Russian Bolshevik revolution. The reds were opposed to the monarchy and the whites were Czar oriented.

Skin color played no role. It still doesn't until that is what defines the issues.
    True that. Some STILL dont get that, even here! (((white))) privilege. This is a purely jewish revolution as theirs was.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st July 2020),ziero0 (1st July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    This is a purely jewish revolution as theirs was.
    Religion is inherently irrational...but that is the subject for another topic....and is merely a personal observation.