Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News Show. Real Deal Reports, Mike Bara, Dean Ryan, James Fetzer, KristeniMeghan

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Good News Show. Real Deal Reports, Mike Bara, Dean Ryan, James Fetzer, KristeniMeghan

This Monday through Friday news show will soon air on a new tv platform, Real Deal Media, being created in association with Dr. James Fetzer and team of

https://jimtheconspiracyguy.com/

(Hopefully, Real Deal Media will have strong protections from attacks on transmission quality which happens so regularly including with YouTube in this very show where Mike Bara's audio quality became very distorted at about the 45 minute mark.)

Dr. Fetzer is no longer on FreedomSlips.com aka Revolution Radio.
    His show will now be live interviews with guests on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a pre-recorded show for Sundays, all 8 to 10 pm CST.
    This particular news show with Dean Ryan and Mike Bara will start being broadcast on this new video platform, which should be operating in the very near future. Meanwhile this show I believe is being live streamed at Facebook, what url I do not know, and then posted at this YouTube account of Dean Ryan.

All of this new platform and shows information is not set out in text yet and only being communicated verbally by Dr. Fetzer on his many current radio and video gigs.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYtbcsT08ps...

1:06:35 video runtime

The Crisis in Michigan featuring Kristen Meghan- Dean Ryan / Mike Bara / Fetzer
    •Jun 30, 2020
    Save
    DeanRyanTV
    Real Deal Reports (29 June 2020) with Dean Ryan in Texas, Mike Bara in Washington and Kristen Meghan in Michigan. Minneapolis City Council votes to abolish police, then hires private security at taxpayer expense. Madison thugs are arrested and indicted for their illegal acts, where only 1 in 6 BLM protesters turns out to be black! New poll shows Trump with lead over Biden in Wisconsin, while other show around 37% support for Trump among black likely voters..
    12 Comments

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Good News Show. Real Deal Reports, Mike Bara, Dean Ryan, James Fetzer, KristeniMe

zap's confused!

Is Jim Fetzer doing a LIVE show?

I went at https://jimtheconspiracyguy.com and I cannot find a live feed. Does anyone know where the live feed is at?

Posted by zapoper at 1:59 PM
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: Good News Show. Real Deal Reports, Mike Bara, Dean Ryan, James Fetzer, KristeniMe

The way I understand the way it will be, but may or may not be during the next few days of transition, is the following.

Dr. Fetzer will do three show each week, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. The Tues and Thurs shows will be live feed and will take callers in second hour after guest is interviewed. The Sunday show will be pre-recorded and I think will be Dr. F. focusing on his experience in reasoning about false events. Those talks are probably already "in the can." Sunday shows probably will not even be interviews of a guest but will be Professor Fetzer teaching his class.

The t th shows may live feed at jimtheconspiracyguy.com for next few days but as soon as the real deal media platform is ready, it will live stream from whatever the main url for that will be.

I tried one time to listen live at the jimthe..site but did not receive the feed but some shows have definitely have broadcast live from there.

Dr. Fetzer has NOT communicated clearly about what the new access will be. He has had 8 or 9 radio and video shows over many years with new show names and web addresses and he has at least 5 websites/blogs etc and he has NEVER communicated in text the facts about how to follow him in the future.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th June 2020)

Thanks

I stumbled across today's - June 30 - real deal reports show,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqURJFg--oc

The Real Deal Report: 6-30-2020
    •Jun 30, 2020
    Save
    Mike Bara Official
    10K subscribers
    Mike Bara is a New York Times Bestselling author, lecturer and TV personality whose books have sold over 70,000 copies worldwide. He began his writing career after spending more than 25 years as an engineering designer/consultant for major aerospace companies, where he was a card-carrying member of the Military/Industrial complex. A self-described “Born Again conspiracy theorist,” Mike’s first book “Dark Mission-The Secret History of NASA” was a New York Times bestseller from Feral House in 2007.

https://paypal.me/MikeBara?locale.x=e...

#MikeBara #TellTheTruth

________Still do not know where I can watch this Real Deal Reports show LIVE. But all of that is scheduled to change in the near future when Real Deal Media tv platform is up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th June 2020)

Thanks

Tuesday, July 2 at 8 pm Central time

"The Fetz Presents" new show will air and presumably will be live streamed. Scott Bennett will be the first hour guest.

Maybe I will remember to check Jimtheconspiracyguy.com site at that time and see if it is live streaming.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    U obviously meant THURSDAY 7/2
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Thanks, I am making lots of mistakes these days.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th June 2020)

Thanks

The guys who run this Real Deal Reports show apparently receive many current rumors and I have heard some doozies in the last couple of days on these videos.

The Real Deal Report: 7-1-2020
    •Jul 1, 2020
    Save
    Mike Bara Official
    10K subscribers
    Mike Bara is a New York Times Bestselling author, lecturer and TV personality whose books have sold over 70,000 copies worldwide. He began his writing career after spending more than 25 years as an engineering designer/consultant for major aerospace companies, where he was a card-carrying member of the Military/Industrial complex. A self-described “Born Again conspiracy theorist,” Mike’s first book “Dark Mission-The Secret History of NASA” was a New York Times bestseller from Feral House in 2007.

_____

Supposedly there are ten jurisdictional police cars are now this afternoon 7-1-20 swarming around border between San Diego county / Orange County area. A person sharing this info said this kind of thing happened at the San Bernardino "shooting." 12-2-15 "14 people were killed and 22 others were seriously injured. "

Signs of a big new false flag event

July 4 fireworks may actually be pipe bombs in some White suburbs.

Some big happenings rumored to be due this next few days.

We are supposed to report to police if we see a Mercedes van and some strange happenings connected.

like one on left here

Thanks

The Real Deal Report: 7-2-2020
    •Jul 2, 2020
    Save
    Mike Bara Official
    10K subscribers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (2nd July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

"The Fetz Presents" new show will air and presumably will be live streamed. Scott Bennett will be the first hour guest.

Maybe I will remember to check Jimtheconspiracyguy.com site at that time and see if it is live streaming.
    I am watching the live stream on YouTube right now for "The Fetz Presents" first show.

Jim The Conspiracy Guy
    19 watching now
    •Started streaming 21 minutes ago
    Save
    James Fetzer
    337 subscribers
    Weekly News Shows on 9/11, The Boston Bombing, Orlando, Dallas, and Beyond!

I first checked theconspiracyguy.com site and the video was also airing there but not real clear screen so I clicked on the YouTube icon on the video screen and it took me to James Fetzer YouTube channel. That tells me if this is a two-hour show, the second hour will not be calls from viewers of the live stream. I do not know why no one would inform us that we could watch this particular edition of this new show on James Fetzer YouTube channel.

Scott Bennett is not one of my favorite guests but I not believe he is not the "real deal."