Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in NH - #EpsteinDidntKillHimself

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in NH - #EpsteinDidntKillHimself

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    So, lets begin to speculate on the real end game here. I am not naive enough to believe Mossad royalty got arrested for crimes. There must be a real reason...
    Totally agree--there must be a real reason, but I seriously cannot figure out what they are up to. Sometimes it feels like they are just throwing one story after another at us to keep us distracted (first the on-going corona hoax, then the BLM riots/looting/destruction, now they supposedly arrest Ghislane). I also wonder if it's just to give hope to the sheeple, like "see the govt isn't that corrupt, they finally arrested Ghislane"--which seems to be how many are taking it ( I have a couple of friends who totally believe the story, even though there's no evidence of her being arrested). Honestly, I don't know how anyone could believe anything from the US govt of MSM--I literally believe NOTHING from them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (5th July 2020),midnight rambler (4th July 2020),Tumbleweed (14th July 2020),woodman (15th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Well. Spiro's suspicious too, so he called the NH place where they supposedly have her:

My Call With The Jail Holding Ghislaine Maxwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafCj1h-CCo

good comments over there

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (5th July 2020),PatColo (4th July 2020),Tumbleweed (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Recall last Apr, Adam Green did this nice/short Best-Of medley of Ep/Ghislaine whistleblower Maria Farmer's interviews, highlighting their hubris-filled dinjoo-supremacism

7m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcsiQsnfH0
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (5th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

good work so far.. you guys are tier 1 investigators.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Recall last Apr, Adam Green did this nice/short Best-Of medley of Ep/Ghislaine whistleblower Maria Farmer's interviews, highlighting their hubris-filled dinjoo-supremacism

7m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcsiQsnfH0

^ Adam voluntarily set that vid private, after Maria Farmer barked at him on twatter last night,
    https://twitter.com/ArtisticBlower/s...69825262551040
    https://twitter.com/ArtisticBlower/s...92681048403968
    https://twitter.com/ArtisticBlower/s...99398998011905

disappointed in Maria for the exchange - & playing the manipulative cancer-sufferer card... Adam's medley above was all her, just distilled from hours of calls for the dinjoo-supremacist bits. Not deceptively edited, just all Maria's words describing jeffrey/jizzstain & co's J supremacist hubris behind the scenes... important part of the story, suppressed in any mainstream accounts

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I don't think they arrested her--there's no video/photographic evidence that proves they have her. I think it's just another fake BS news fairy tale for the sheep, just to give the sheep false hope that something good is happening and "see our govt. isn't that corrupt."

Here's the latest from Russ Winter--looks like she "appeared" in front of a judge via video, and the artist depiction of her was of her image in the video and it sure doesn't look like her. Looks like a woman who has long hair that's been pulled back.

Updates on the Star Chamber Case of Ghislaine Maxwell and the Poway Synagogue Rabbi’s Donations Fraud

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/07/updates-on-the-star-chamber-case-of-ghislaine-maxwell-and-the-poway-synagogue-rabbis-donations-fraud/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Good info from Ed in Salt Lake over at winterwatch:

I think there’s no question we are being played with this case. Just to add some supplemental insights:

1- Like Amanda stated above, reporters stated that her hair was tied up in a bun. The only photos where Maxwell has long hair is from when she was much younger. Sure the possibility exists that she grew her hair out to conceal herself, but unlikely. She has had short hair for years.

2- According to Tru News, every participant in the bail hearing had there own separate video monitor; they also indicated that the judge was continually reading from some paperwork she had in front of her, almost as if they all got together before hand and hammered this ‘hearing’ narrative out.

3- Also, Tru News indicated that the large media conglomerates were NOT at the hearing- ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. They indicated that it was mostly independent and local media.

4- The sketches don’t even make sense. They make it appear as if Maxwell was had a video feed from her cell which is ludicrous. She is suppose to be physically in the presence of her council at all times.

5- Maybe I missed it, but I did not hear the judge ask for Maxwell to enter a plea, nor did I hear Maxwell’s or any voice vocalize a plea of ‘not guilty’-which is required for the continuance of the case. It has to be clearly articulated and understood for all parties present.

6- The trial date of July 12th, 2021 is highly dubious to say the least.

Thanks

Thanks

this POTUS presser clip has raised many eyebrows today, "met [jizzstain] numerous times... wish her well"
    https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/s...13275372687361

Adam Green today, re jizzstain + one sub-story re...

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell paid $25K to fake news purveyor Jacob Wohl to 'smear Epstein victims and to get prosecutor Geoffrey Berman fired in attempt to stall sex trafficking investigation against her'

^ Adam recounts his personal bad experience with (((Jacob Wohl))), ^ an early 20s yo hyper-zio propagandist, in Jan last year when Wohl tried to slander Adam as being "the Comet Pizza arsonist" & get him deplatformed. 90 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd0R...ture=emb_title