Thread: MAFA- Make Americans Free Again...Dr. Pam Popper (naturopath)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

MAFA- Make Americans Free Again...Dr. Pam Popper (naturopath)

Okay, I've been listening to this lady and she's also saying no pandemic, total scam. Anyway, she's trying to fight back and she's set up this MakeAmericansFreeAgain, which is only focused on the vaccine mandate. She basically says that if we lose on this issue nothing else matters.

Here's her site:

https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/

And here she is talking about it:

I'm still listening and haven't signed up yet, but I think I'm going to because I'm totally desperate and want to avoid that vaccine at all costs!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (7th July 2020),midnight rambler (7th July 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: MAFA- Make Americans Free Again...Dr. Pam Popper (naturopath)

Suggest you stop calling it a vaccine and call it what it really is, an injection of "tons of stuff*"

*Bill Gates of Hell said his injections have "tons of stuff" in them
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

pam poppers preposterous position perturbs political poltroons!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I listened; she was going along fine, then towards the end she volunteered for The Hitler Test, and failed with flying colors!

doesn't necessarily disqualify her; she should've just keep her ignorant mouth shut with the misguided virtue signal.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th July 2020),Tumbleweed (7th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I listened; she was going along fine, then towards the end she volunteered for The Hitler Test, and failed with flying colors!

doesn't necessarily disqualify her; she should've just keep her ignorant mouth shut with the misguided virtue signal.

Yup, I caught that too toward the end. I couldn't believe it- she was doing really well and then that. But I guess I can believe it b/c everyone is this country is completely brainwashed--if people weren't so brainwashed, we wouldn't be in this mess.

But I still appreciate the effort of trying to organize people to fight the vaccine--I'd appreciate it if she could somehow hook me up with people who are awake in this state to at least the vaccines.

I saw somewhere, maybe the think RFK's group sends out, that Hawaii is mandating the HPV vaccine for all kids who want to go to 7th grade. And I keep thinking about that poor kid in the vaxxed 2 doc who ended up paralyzed (I think from the neck down) and he ended up killing himself somehow. Big pharma has an absolute stranglehold on this country!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th July 2020),PatColo (8th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Suggest you stop calling it a vaccine and call it what it really is, an injection of "tons of stuff*"

*Bill Gates of Hell said his injections have "tons of stuff" in them
    Yes, your right, I think Catherine Austin Fitts said the same thing, stop calling it a vaccine, call it an injection. I think I'll start calling it a bioweapon b/c that's what it is!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

More from Dr. Pam Popper--I like that she's using the words "emperor," "despots," and "rulers" for our elected WHORES--perhaps that terminology will help wake up the sheep!

The Resistance and Staying Sane During COVID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Fake Data And What's Coming (This is Really Frightening)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbf...ture=emb_title

Dr. Pam Popper ( https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/ ) talking about fake data, starting at 4:15 Nursing home says they have had 0 cases, yet CDC claims nursing home has had 786 cases!!! In New Zealand, US New and World Report says NZ has 0 cases and 95% chance of having eliminated the fake virus. Yet, psychopaths at Johns Hopkins University are saying they have 1500 cases, 22 deaths and many need to quarantine for months of years!! Apparently some person tried to escape quarantine (being held captive). She's clearly onto where this is heading--cashless society, tatoos, monitoring all our data, mandatory vaccines, etc. Says they are starting this psychopathic crap on the poor people of western Africa who have no way of fighting back. Dr. Popper is planning on fighting back with lawsuits, etc. but needs more people to signup at makeamericansfreeagain (so she can say all those people are the people she's representing).

Also, she read a job description for quarantine supervisor that was placed prior to anyone being sick with the fake virus.

MAFA flyer: https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/w...rmal-flyer.pdf

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dr. Pam Popper talks about the big lawsuit against Ohio Gov. DeWine---apparently they are suing him, saying there is no emergency, so DeWine can't get out of it by saying "it's an emergency" and instead has to prove the emergency, but he can't b/c it's a BS scam. Apparently the lawsuit is 700 pages and available somewhere online. I think she's working with a group called standupohio, and she's also worked with others from Ohio, including Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Dr. Peter Breggin, who contributed these 134 pages to the lawsuit https://breggin.com/dr-breggins-covi...-legal-report/ She also says her group is willing/interesting in sharing info and helping other lawyers who are interested in taking the same approach in their state.
    She has lots of info posted at her site https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/legal-resources/
    Good News in Ohio - A HUGE Lawsuit Against Emperor DeWine

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (10th September 2020),PatColo (10th September 2020)