Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1325829465973338112

COVID-19 syringes will have microchips on outside, not in vaccine | http://wbir.com. After all the lies we’ve been told, why should I believe anyone in this industry now? I smell something rotten.

She linked to this: https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/h...a-3bf036113130

Yes, I TRUST NOTHING and I assume the WORST.

Also, on the microchips, I think on the "Trump send in the military with vaccine thread" I posted a video w/the CEO of the company that makes the syringes ordered by the satanic US govt. He says syringes have capability to have chip, but govt has not decided.

TRUST NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT THE US GOVT IS CONTROLLED BY EVIL AND IS WAGING WAR ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Dr. Carrie & Cliff Carnicom (leading Chemtrails/Morgellon's researcher) pub'd 11/25 but I'm just discovering - 1h 25m:
    Carnicom Institute Disclosure Project: Part 2 Featuring Clifford Carnicom & Dr. Carrie Madej268 views•Nov 25, 2020Clifford Carnicom of The Carnicom Institute and Dr. Carrie Madej along with TMT Host Doug McKenty discuss details of The Carnicom Disclosure Project. TMTs' Noah Westwind and Rob Rubin make brief appearances offering-up questions for Clifford as well.This 2nd Part of The Carnicom Disclosure Project was recorded on 11/4/20 and took place immediately following a first time viewing of the Part 1 Overview for Dr. Madej.Here is the link to the Part 1 Overview which is recommended viewing prior to Parts 2 & or 3;https://youtu.be/-ZMleqg5P1cWe anticipate Part 3 which concludes this Series to be released within the next week, hopefully on or before 12/1/20.TMT wishes to thank Dr. Madej for Her participation in this extremely important Disclosure. In addition, We wish to thank Dr. Madej for Her previous Roundtable appearance with Kate Shemirani. Roundtable 15 can be viewed directly from the TMT URL at:TransparentMediaTruth.com Of course TMT is honored and humbled Clifford has chosen Our Platform to Release this updated version of The Carnicom Institute Research into the Public Domain. Going forward, TMT will be acting as a point of contact option for all Carnicom Disclosure Project inquiries. We are planning on Hosting additional Carnicom Roundtables after Part 3 is released. Those Episodes will be referred to as The Carnicom Foundation Disclosures as the Institute transitions into a Foundation focusing on Education and Outreach.Because of the delicate nature of this specific Media as with most of Our Media released to date, We are very dependant upon the Community to share this content across all Social Media Platforms. Effective sharing will always circumvent suppressing alogrhthims thereby making it possible for information to go viral.As with all TMT Media, when sharing we kindly request that credit be given to Transparent Media Truth adding Our URL in the Description:TransparentMediaTruth.comThank You for all the fantastic Support since starting-up Our Channel in late April 2020. It has truly been an incredible 1st 24 Episodes which We couldn't have hoped for a more solid Line-up over Our first 7 months. We are very much looking forward to Producing more Roundtables & Exclusives in 2021 giving attention to incredibly important Issues being all but ignored by Mainstream Sources. Thanks for Supporting Proactive Journalism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1MP12MCio0&feature=youtu.be

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

That was a pretty good interview until about the 1:10:00 mark and they start talking about the "Nazis". Dr Carrie recounted a story she'd been told of a (((French woman))) who'd saved 102 babies when she was 12 yrs old by sprinkling them with pepper and putting them in burlap potato sacks so when the nazis came to the door with their dogs the dogs couldn't smell the babies she was smuggling out of harms way.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd December 2020),PatColo (2nd December 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,842 Times in 7,907 Posts

by sprinkling (102 babies) with pepper and putting them in burlap potato sacks
    And the 102 babies totally cooperated each and every one and they all lived happily ever after. The end.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (2nd December 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd December 2020)

Thanks

^ yeah I remember that part!

I've basically given up on some 'truthers' who have a good payload wrt their area of expertise, & then disappoint when they start ignorantly comparing current events with the EEEEvil NAZIs!! Not saying I abandon them; I just "let it go" - they mean well and are just still 'properly' brainwashed re the PedoWood version of WW2/Nazis/Hitler/HollowHoax

Rick Wiles TRUNews pastor yest was the latest -- show opened with story of Manitoba church which held an outdoor/in-cars mass, & the CMP came & broke it up & fined the church, coz TPTB had prohibited even that compromised form of mass! Lost count of how many times "joo-wise" Rick dropped the N-bomb comparison in his rant...

watch/listen: 60 MINUTES BLUNDER: CHRIS KREBS ADMITS DOMINION VOTING MACHINES CONNECTED TO INTERNET

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd December 2020),Tumbleweed (2nd December 2020)

Thanks

Carrie on a teenie weenie YT ch (21 subs ) today, 71m:

Ep. 74 Interview Dr. Carrie Madej: Is The New V@((!ne a Terrible Idea?

Thanks

^ After discussing how DNA-altering mRNA vax can't be detoxed from or otherwise un-done; beginning 35:30 they get into more general detox aides; Carrie's fave's:

Dr. Shoemaker's cholestyramine (CSM) treatment protocol
    (requires 'script; not sure if it's somehow avail OTC/off-label)

(food grade...) diatomaceous earth

L-Glycine powder; great for pesticide/RoundUp detox; how to take: https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1320158939930132480

other goodies:

Baking Soda - ingest in ur water, + hot baths w 2 cups Epsom salt & 2 cups baking soda for 20 mins

Iodine - fave is Ioderol brand for perfect mix of iodine & iodide

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

Posted this on the Trump Military Deliver Vaccine thread:

Okay, so I was on a mainstream video today talking about the Covid bioweapon injection, and I was just there to see what people in the comments were saying. And most people were NOT interested in taking it at all. And someone said something like "A year from know, I am legend"--I knew that was a movie (never saw it), so I looked it up. Here's the plot:

In 2009, three years after a genetically re-engineered measles vaccine, originally created as a cure for cancer, turns lethal. The vaccine kills 90% (5.4 billion out of 6.0 billion) of the world's population and turns 9.8% (588 million) into vampiric, albino, zombie-like, cannibalistic mutants called Darkseekers, who are extremely vulnerable to the ultraviolet rays in sunlight. The remaining 0.2% (12 million) of the population is immune to the virus and is the prey of the mutant Darkseekers.

Anyway, I thought that was kind of interesting since a lot of these Hollywood productions seem to telegraph what the satanic central bankers want for the future (just like that movie Children of Men, where none of the women could get pregnant--I actually saw that one, and knew that was on the satanic bankers wish list).

But back to the I Am Legend plot, on the zombies, years ago, there was zombie talk all over the place and even the CDC was running drills for a "zombie apocalypse," which I thought was really bizarre and suspicious. Anyway, looks like Dr. Carrie also noticed the strangeness at the CDC:

https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1338165375129841673

Why is this on the CDC website Zombie Preparedness | CDC https://cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm via @CDCgov

Maybe someone will let her know about the plot of I Am Legend.

Looks like Dr. Carrie has continued to look into this zombie issue:

https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1341502809913643008

Altérnate translation of zombie is robot. Remember the CDC’s warning of zombies and the DOD doing a training exercise on a zombie apocalypse?? #DoNotTakeTheVaccine

https://www.stratcom.mil/Portals/8/D...-17-114016-887

Not sure what to make of this, but it's seriously bizarre.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd December 2020),monty (23rd December 2020),Tumbleweed (23rd December 2020)

Thanks

Dr Carrie RT'd this, article from sometime last Apr
    https://twitter.com/drBlackketter/st...91368145104896

Me thinks "US Firm" = some DARPA&Co front company -- DARPA has been developing this nano shite for at least 2-3 decades, think "Morgellon's Disease"

US firm combines nanotechnology, blockchain for COVID-19 immunity passports

8 months ago
    by Ledger Insights

U.S.-based quantum dot producer Quantum Materials Corp (QMC) announced its blockchain-based QDX HealthID for transparency in disease testing and immunization for infectious diseases. The goal is to ensure the authenticity of health data and support individuals to re-join the workforce quickly.

Quantum dots are nanoparticles made up of semiconductor materials that emit different colors when illuminated by light. This color depends on their size and the way they were manufactured. QMC has developed a track and trace solution using quantum dots and blockchain to verify the origin of products and counterfeiting.

The authentication solution is combined with QDX HealthID for monitoring and tracking the outbreaks of diseases, such as the COVID-19. The solution authenticates individuals being tested, the persons administering the test, and the test kits. Update: the COVID-19 solution uses the same authentication, but at this stage does not use quantum dots on packaging.

In simpler terms, QDX HealthID ensures that testing data is secure and not tampered with. Currently, health reports and medical certificates are being issued on paper, which makes them easy to forge.

“Not only does this service facilitate improved health outcomes for patients, but it also underpins back-to-work certifications, sometimes referred to as immunization passports,” said Stephen B. Squires, President & CEO of QMC.

With the health data backed by blockchain, governments and health agencies can formulate new plans and safety measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases. Additionally, individual users can assess their immunization passport using a mobile application. The app features color-coded indicators — green, yellow, and red. If the app shows the green indicator, the individual has clearance to interact in social and work environments. This indicator can be shared and authenticated by others using a QR code.

“The world must have a system that eliminates the fears and anxiety of not knowing who is able to return to work,” said Les Paull, CEO of QMVT, the unit responsible for sales and marketing of QMC’s innovations.

The solution is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud and can integrate with existing EMR systems. It is based on the Hyperledger Sawtooth enterprise blockchain and for smart contracts, it’s using the Digital Asset Modeling Language (DAML).

Yesterday, Ledger Insights reported on the COVID Credentials initiative (CCI), which uses digital identity to develop “immunity passports”. Members of the initiative include Evernym, ID2020, uPort, Dutch research organization TNO, Microsoft, ConsenSys Health and consultants Luxoft and many others.

start at 3:50 for local San Antonio news station segment on ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4fyrSTPKA&feature=emb_title