Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Bitcoin is not dead?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Re: Why Bitcoin is not dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Horses have been used for thousands of years. What is the automobiles track record?
    That would be global warming. Plus I never expect to see a Ford mate with a Chevy to produce a Chrysler pedal car (batteries not included).

Electrum
    Thanks

I don't think ppl got the idea of this thread.

The basic idea is - If you don't hold it - you don't own it.

If you don't hold, understand and is able to compile the source code of the app you use to access your bitcoin - then you are at the mercy of the app developer to hold your secrets intact.

The same goes to browsers and even the operating system.

Crypto means "secret". The idea that you can have unbreakable "secrets" inside of any major computing platforms is just a carefully fostered illusion.

This thread was started to point out that the problems go even much deeper - the hardware itself can not be trusted!

The only way to really have some hope of unbreakable cyber-security, which is a the base of crypto-anything, is to go way down the chain of computing power.

But even that is getting taken away !

Just look at what just happened -

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcismylord For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th February 2021),midnight rambler (7th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Enter James McCanney and Calculate Primes.

All the Public/Private keys have to use Prime numbers. Much of the crypto is derived from the supposed secrecy of finding those prime numbers.

If you were adept at math, you might figure out how to calculate the secret Private Key from it's Public Key? I have not tried, as I'm not a crook, so there is no point of expending all that effort.
    But if you were a crook, I think there would be a big payday at the end of the trail.

After proof reading this it occurred to me that the banksters would just love to drain all those crypto accounts, when they want to take over the crypto space.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th February 2021)