Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghislane Maxwell gets around

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Ghislane Maxwell gets around

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I took it as a slight at her. Ever play chess and have your opponent on the ropes where you know his only moves ahead will still result in your win? I wish him well.

That's how I took it anyway considering all of the backend maneuvering that had to happen to even get that woman arrested.
    That is certainly possible. With Trump it is impossible to know. Yes all the evidence presented is largely circumstantial. Even though Trump was introduced to his wife and apparently had many contacts with Epstein and Maxwell over the years and he said some weird things in connection with his daughter over the years, doesn’t make him a pedophile. And another thing I don’t think it is the correct description of the activities of Epstein and Maxwell either, as all the girls were sexually mature. So it is pedophilia in a legal sense only for those that were under 18, but in a biological sense they were not children.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    That is certainly possible. With Trump it is impossible to know. Yes all the evidence presented is largely circumstantial. Even though Trump was introduced to his wife and apparently had many contacts with Epstein and Maxwell over the years and he said some weird things in connection with his daughter over the years, doesn’t make him a pedophile. And another thing I don’t think it is the correct description of the activities of Epstein and Maxwell either, as all the girls were sexually mature. So it is pedophilia in a legal sense only for those that were under 18, but in a biological sense they were not children.
    Virginia Roberts if I remember correctly said that she was being groomed when she was 14-15. Some of the documents listed Epstein bragging about having 3, 12 year olds (triplets it sounded like) in France giving him a massage and finishing him orally.

What's also interesting is that the FBI had evidence going back 2 Presidents and the only time arrests are finally made is with this administration.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-crimes-years/

I wish JQP would turn image posting back on, if you want to take a look at the number of human trafficking arrests since 2010 look at the infographic at this link:

https://americandigitalnews.com/inde...-and-climbing/

Direct to Image: https://americandigitalnews.com/wp-c...loads/AF-g.jpg

2018 alone has more Human Trafficking arrests than all of Obama's 8 years in office combined just in a single year.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

monty (31st July 2020),Neuro (31st July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

This is excellent!
    I sent it to my brother who is a Trump cultist. Crickets
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Ehhhh not really. The video spends a lot of time going over Donald Trumps rape accuser who later admitted to making it all up.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trum...hole-thing-up/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TED-story.html

If you read through the documents that were released about Maxwell last night, they paint a very different picture of Trump. The documents are statements from a known and verified accuser "Virginia Roberts".

They've been interesting to say the least, She even mentions being trafficked to Alan "You don't have a right to refuse vaccines" Dershowitz.
    I read the papers last night. That backs up what has been said that Trump was the only one to help the prosecution in the Epstein trial.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (31st July 2020),Neuro (31st July 2020)

Thanks

Virginia Roberts if I remember correctly said that she was being groomed when she was 14-15. Some of the documents listed Epstein bragging about having 3, 12 year olds (triplets it sounded like) in France giving him a massage and finishing him orally.

What's also interesting is that the FBI had evidence going back 2 Presidents and the only time arrests are finally made is with this administration.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-crimes-years/

I wish JQP would turn image posting back on, if you want to take a look at the number of human trafficking arrests since 2010 look at the infographic at this link:

https://americandigitalnews.com/inde...-and-climbing/

Direct to Image: https://americandigitalnews.com/wp-c...loads/AF-g.jpg

2018 alone has more Human Trafficking arrests than all of Obama's 8 years in office combined just in a single year.
    I am just saying that there is a difference between legal and biological pedophilia. Regardless trafficking or buying sex from an underage (18 years of age) person should certainly be illegal. Considering how a young adult may not fathom the full ramifications how this impacts their future life I think a minimum legal age could be 25 of the prostitute instead. And the penalties would be on the buyer (minimum penalty: high fine) or on the pimp (minimum penalty: prison). After age 25 one should have reached sufficient maturity to be able to make the decision to become a prostitute.

I dont know maybe there are problems with such a law too.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Mossad sure. But with all the Ghislane coverage the last few years, was surprised I did not know her father was a British polio, corporate news mogul and journalist's pension thief.

wikipedia: Robert Maxwell
    Ian Robert Maxwell MC (born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch; 10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991) was a Czechoslovak-born British media proprietor, member of parliament (MP), suspected spy, and fraudster.

Early in his life, Maxwell escaped from Nazi occupation in his native country, joined the Czechoslovak Army in exile during World War II and was decorated after active service in the British Army. In subsequent years he worked in publishing, building up Pergamon Press to a major academic publisher. After six years as a Labour MP during the 1960s, Maxwell again put all his energy into business, successively buying the British Printing Corporation, Mirror Group Newspapers and Macmillan Publishers, among other publishing companies.

Maxwell led a flamboyant lifestyle, living in Headington Hill Hall in Oxford, from which he often flew in his helicopter, or sailing in his luxury yacht, the Lady Ghislaine. He was litigious and often embroiled in controversy. In 1989, Maxwell had to sell successful businesses, including Pergamon Press, to cover some of his debts. In 1991, his body was discovered floating in the Atlantic Ocean, having apparently fallen overboard from his yacht. He was buried in Jerusalem.

Maxwell's death triggered the collapse of his publishing empire as banks called in loans. His sons briefly attempted to keep the business together, but failed as the news emerged that the elder Maxwell had stolen hundreds of millions of pounds from his own companies' pension funds. The Maxwell companies applied for bankruptcy protection in 1992. After his death, huge discrepancies in his companies' finances were revealed, including his fraudulent misappropriation of the Mirror Group pension fund...

After the war, Maxwell used contacts in the Allied occupation authorities to go into business,..

The Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the US with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad...

Despite the efforts of his sons Kevin and Ian, the Maxwell companies soon collapsed. It emerged that, without adequate prior authorisation, Maxwell had used hundreds of millions of pounds from his companies' pension funds to shore up the shares of the Mirror Group to save his companies from bankruptcy.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Neuro (19th January 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Mossad sure. But with all the Ghislane coverage the last few years, was surprised I did not know her father was a British polio, corporate news mogul and journalist's pension thief.

wikipedia: Robert Maxwell
    Some similarities with his fellow member of clan Madoff…

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Some similarities with his fellow member of clan Madoff…
    Reminded me also of the Aspers and how Israel went bankrupt consolidating near half of Canadian corporate mainstream news into a Jewish run hedge fund with Federal Government funding.

wikipedia: Izzy_Asper
    Israel Harold "Izzy" Asper OC OM QC (August 11, 1932– October 7, 2003) was a Canadian tax lawyer and media magnate. He was the founder and owner of the now-defunct TV and media company CanWest Global Communications Corp and father to its former CEO and President Leonard Asper, former director and corporate secretary Gail Asper, as well as former Executive Vice President David Asper. He was also the leader of the Manitoba Liberal Party from 1970 to 1975 and is credited with the idea and vision to establish the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.

Israel Asper was born on August 11, 1932, to a Jewish family in Minnedosa, Manitoba, the son of musicians Leon Asper and Cecilia Swet, who had emigrated from Ukraine in the 1920s.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews