Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: All time high on gold!

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

And you can clean it with an alcohol spray too.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    We've never been down this road before, pandemic hoax, Democrats crashing our country, massive money printing, complete loss in faith in government, global economies in tailspin, war being set up with China. Your avatar can tongue my balls any day of the week!
    Sounds like the conditions in Weimar Germany in around 1920. Though the pandemic was real then...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Gold just broke through the 2011 high of $1,912
    Tonight $1,942.60. I think if we close above the high tomorrow, it's off to the races.

Silver high so far tonight $24.29

APMEX is asking $36.05 for 2020 silver eagles
    Wow physical silver premium of $12 almost
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

This is getting scary. It looks like the dollar is starting to collapse - finally. Gold and silver are not just rising - they are skyrocketing. If this trend continues the vast majority of Americans are going to get wiped out financially. So many millions are already unemployed, broke and hanging by a thread. I've noticed that food prices are starting to climb conspicuously. We are going to see increasing homelesness, unrest and starvation. If the dollar fails, the feds will lose all ability to help people survive. It will come down to marshal law and military occupation.

Seriously, I think this is finally it. We've reached the end.

May God help us
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th July 2020),monty (27th July 2020),Neuro (27th July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This is getting scary. It looks like the dollar is starting to collapse - finally. Gold and silver are not just rising - they are skyrocketing. If this trend continues the vast majority of Americans are going to get wiped out financially. So many millions are already unemployed, broke and hanging by a thread. I've noticed that food prices are starting to climb conspicuously. We are going to see increasing homelesness, unrest and starvation. If the dollar fails, the feds will lose all ability to help people survive. It will come down to marshal law and military occupation.

May God help us
    The richest in the cabal borrowed from the future of the poorest. And the future is aproaching now! Yes shitstorm is coming.

Thanks

May God help us
    Insert silver rocket here:
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

May God help us
    I don't think the Dollar is collapsing, I think it's the direct "hot" inflation of the first round of stimulus getting priced into the markets. Still not good long term, but I don't think the end of the dollar is here (yet).
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Tonight
    Gold $1,976.90
    Silver $26.17

ratio 76.34
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

I am going to take a different approach.

Is it time to unload some?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken