Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All time high on gold!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: All time high on gold!

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    This is all irrelevant. I'll tongue your balls if we see $2500 gold before November. Come on guys, how many times have we been down this road?
    BTW: Silver sucks the biggest and fattest schlong of them all. Wake me up at $40............
    Massive head fake by the Kikes.
    We've never been down this road before, pandemic hoax, Democrats crashing our country, massive money printing, complete loss in faith in government, global economies in tailspin, war being set up with China. Your avatar can tongue my balls any day of the week!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Love the response EE!
    However, we have been down this road before. I was awaken in 2008 and joined the now defunct jew ridden GIM. We're done.
    I have said this before and I'll say it again: it's over, we need to all move to about 3-4 states and overtake them and create our own new country.
    We will never overtake them again the way it is setup now. Time to regroup and settle into the same state(s) and start over.
    Let's all stop bitching and choose the most likely states we can overcome.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Love the response EE!
    However, we have been down this road before. I was awaken in 2008 and joined the now defunct jew ridden GIM. We're done.
    I have said this before and I'll say it again: it's over, we need to all move to about 3-4 states and overtake them and create our own new country.
    We will never overtake them again the way it is setup now. Time to regroup and settle into the same state(s) and start over.
    Let's all stop bitching and choose the most likely states we can overcome.
    Think CA if you want to take over a state and fix it. Great beaches, weather, mountains, excellent farmland we produce a lot of food. Ranches for beef. CA needs a do over. A complete rebuild, and it could be great again. Kick out most of the population and send them to Boise ID. Build a huge wall at the border. Heck I would just be satisfied with the Northern part of CA. Let's have our own gold/silver backed currency too.
    life is good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th July 2020),Neuro (3rd August 2020)

Thanks

I like it Pete, but it will never happen. Too many shines and wetbacks.
    I'm thinking more likely mountain and central time zone states.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Since I don't plan on selling any of my gold or silver for the foreseeable future, I just want to see Osoab stop yawning. It's not healthy to be yawning for years over the price of gold and silver.

I agree with your earlier post, the bus has left the station. I also agree $2500 gold by November. Not buying or selling, just watching the ride.
    I ain't been sleeping well. Get a few hours and then that is it. Might need to try the "2nd sleep" thing. I just think we are going along the "Oy Vey" price roller coaster again. Hopium is a drug that kills, maims, and bankrupts.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (26th July 2020),woodman (26th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Hopium is a drug that kills, maims, and bankrupts.
    This would make a great quote!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

osoab (26th July 2020)

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I ain't been sleeping well. Get a few hours and then that is it. Might need to try the "2nd sleep" thing. I just think we are going along the "Oy Vey" price roller coaster again. Hopium is a drug that kills, maims, and bankrupts.

No kidding. I'm at 4-5 hours max. Can't be good for the mind... not enough time to psychologically reorganize, especially with the amount of incoming info to be sorted out these days.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

osoab (27th July 2020)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    No kidding. I'm at 4-5 hours max. Can't be good for the mind... not enough time to psychologically reorganize, especially with the amount of incoming info to be sorted out these days.
    Why aren't you guys sleeping well? Are you guys still able to work? I know it's crazy times we live in, but we've been mentally and physically preparing for this shit for awhile.

I don't really care what the price of gold and silver are right now, I'm glad I've got a little for insurance reasons. What keeps me 'grounded' right now, is just hard work. Thankfully I'm still employed and busy, and working hard on projects on my off time. I feel blessed to be so busy, more busy than I enjoy, but blessed all the same.

Be well.
    life is good.

Thanks

Gold just broke through the 2011 high of $1,912
    Tonight $1,942.60. I think if we close above the high tomorrow, it's off to the races.

Silver high so far tonight $24.29

APMEX is asking $36.05 for 2020 silver eagles
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

"All Roads Lead To Gold" In A Credit Implosion; Holter
    by Tyler Durden
    Sun, 07/26/2020 - 16:05
    Via Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com,

Financial writer and precious metals expert Bill Holter says, “Gold is like a tractor in first gear pulling up a hill,” as it touches all-time highs once again.

Holter thinks the “gold tractor” is going to be shifting up a few gears in the not-so-distant future. Holter, who has been dubbed the new “Mr. Gold” by the reigning “Mr. Gold,” Jim Sinclair, explains,

“There is no rush like a gold rush. The reason being is you get momentum followers. You get people who are greedy who want to make money. Then you have the fear trade, and the fear trade is probably the most powerful emotion.

What you are seeing around the world is big money understands we have a credit implosion coming, which is going to take the currencies with it.

Where do you hide? The place to hide is in gold and silver.”

As much as Holter likes gold, he says silver is way undervalued compared to gold. Holter has long said when silver prices takes off, “it will be like gold on steroids.” Holter says,

“The reason silver is undervalued is it comes out of the earth at 10 (ounces of silver) to 1(ounce of gold). That’s God’s ratio. Man’s ratio had gotten to 120 to 1. I can tell you which ratio is right and which ratio is wrong.” Holter thinks God’s ratio is the correct one.

Holter says, “All roads lead to gold” especially in today’s economic environment. Holter explains,

“Gold is the arch enemy of fiat currencies. . . . You can just use your common sense and see we have a big, big problem out there, and capital is going to need a place to hide. Gold and silver are the only money that do not have any liability. Gold and silver are proof that labor, capital and equipment were used to create that. It already has been done, whereas everything else is a future promise, and promises are made to be broken . . . . .

The central banks must either inflate or die. . . . The central banks have to reflate or inflate, whatever you want to call it; otherwise, the entire credit system comes down. If they don’t inflate and they let the credit system come down, then you have a massive deflationary event where credit implodes. All the currencies themselves are credit. So, if the credit system comes down, it also takes the currencies with it. . . .

With all the debt out there, the central banks must hyper-inflate. Where’s the best place to be in a hyperinflation? Gold and silver. If they don’t hyper-inflate, and they let the credit markets completely collapse and everything defaults, what’s the best place to hide? Gold and silver because they have no liability. They are pure money. That’s why all roads lead to gold.”

Holter goes on to say, “You could have both. We could have a credit implosion, and the Fed creates $100 trillion and puts it into the system. That’s the only response they have if things get out of hand. . . . It’s inflate or die.”

In closing, Holter warns people to get ready and buy physical assets. This include food and water and anything else you might need. Holter predicts,

“You are going to lose purchasing power. Just look at history. Every time a currency has failed, the population loses its purchasing power. Just because this is the United States, it doesn’t mean we can break the laws of Mother Nature. We are going to face a huge drop in purchasing power and a huge drop in our standard of living. We have said this for years and have been trolled for years, and now here we are.”

Holter also points out the legendary gold investor Jim Sinclair is the original Mr. Gold, and Holter says, “Jim is Mr. Gold emeritus.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with the new “Mr. Gold” Bill Holter of JSMineset.com.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...plosion-holter
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th July 2020)