Thread: United Nations orders Trump to withdraw federal troops in Portland, July 27 ?????

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

United Nations orders Trump to withdraw federal troops in Portland, July 27 ?????

I did not watch this 11 minutes video of Dave Hodges' because his show titles are often click bait and most irritating long intro with his ads before deal with subject. There is usually some "catch" in the wording and meaning.
    I did a brief search on Google and DuckDuckGo and did not find anything about this so-called "breaking story" of today.

This would be very big news if it were true but I do not even intend to further investigate because of Dave Hodges' modus operandi.

Major Breaking Story! UN Orders Trump to Withdraw From Portland
    •Streamed live 33 minutes ago
    Save
    The Common Sense Show
    161K subscribers
    Prepare With Dave
    25 Year Storable Food- Restaurant Quality

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (27th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: United Nations orders Trump to withdraw federal troops in Portland, July 27 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I did not watch this 11 minutes video of Dave Hodges' because his show titles are often click bait and most irritating long intro with his ads before deal with subject. There is usually some "catch" in the wording and meaning.
    I did a brief search on Google and DuckDuckGo and did not find anything about this so-called "breaking story" of today.

This would be very big news if it were true but I do not even intend to further investigate because of Dave Hodges' modus operandi.

Save
    The Common Sense Show
    161K subscribers
    Prepare With Dave
    Trump should tell the U.N. to go fuck itself and that he doesn't take orders from a group of unelected, unaccountable, child traffickers.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: United Nations orders Trump to withdraw federal troops in Portland, July 27 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Save
    The Common Sense Show
    161K subscribers
    Prepare With Dave
    I also pretty much ignore Dave Hodges videos for the same reasons.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Found this from last night. Seems UN has told president to stand down in Portland. Something like that. Still really have no clue.

Dean Ryan seems more open to idea that Trump may be a controlled entity and not by good forces.

Ryan was not at all of that mindset a few days ago.

I notice Real Deal Report show for today is not posted on YT and it is usually no later than 7:30 central. Maybe there was no show today.

Will keep looking around for what's really going down.

Thanks

This is it.

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ‘human rights violations’

https://www.foxnews.com/us/un-us-for...hts-violations

UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ...

Vandana Rambaran

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I also pretty much ignore Dave Hodges videos for the same reasons.
    I hung up on Bill Still Report around same time I did Hodges, 2-4y ago sometime... forgot they existed anymore by now!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

The UN "urging" Trump to do something is very different from "ordering" him to do something. Trump will ignore their urges, because who has time for that nonsense?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (28th July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    The UN "urging" Trump to do something is very different from "ordering" him to do something. Trump will ignore their urges, because who has time for that nonsense?
    Excellent observation. Even the "alternative" commentators did that switcheroo.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

madfranks (28th July 2020),monty (28th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I hung up on Bill Still Report around same time I did Hodges, 2-4y ago sometime... forgot they existed anymore by now!

Haven't watched Bill Still in forever, but I drop links to The Money Masters all over the place (of course, I know it's too long for most Americans who are dumbed down and have no interest in learning anything).

But since this whole corona nightmare got started, and it was obvious that this was for the central bankers to bring in their NWO, I've been checking his y/t channel to see if he's finally using it to talk about the Fed. NOPE, NOTHING. I don't get it.

And I just checked his site https://thestillreport.com/ and under "films" he doesn't even have The Money Masters...wonder what that's about.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th July 2020)